McMiller Reviews

of reviewers recommend McMiller
Read McMiller Reviews
Hours of fun with this game!
I can't comment because one of the tails didn't blow up. Can I purchase additional tails???
Hi Michelle, We're so sorry to hear this. Please contact us on info@mcmillerent.com and we'll be happy to get it sorted for you. Kind regards, Kate
Great communication from a genuine bunch of people.
Fast, easy service and dispatch o items irdered
Thought it was expensive for what it is.
Good comms and delivery speed
Great games, quick service.
The most hilarious game I have played! The whole family got involved and the silliness was just what was needed!
Fantastic game kept us entertained for a good while Went down very well with adults after a few drinks 😂😂
Delivery was fast and had loads of fun with the game
Thank you for the game ,it was a present and I was worried it wouldn’t come in time , I got a reply from you straight away and it did in fact turn up Christmas Eve.. brilliant.. I haven’t played the game yet but the quality looked amazing...Thank you for your wonderful customer service..
Great service. Game arrived quickly, well packaged too which was a bonus!
Got games quickly and were kept updated about dispatch and delivery. Very good company who think of wonderful unusual games.
The game was so much fun! Lots of laughs for everyone!
Fast delivery !
Very fun to play
I bought the It’s Bananas game after seeing advertised on Instagram. We played it on Christmas Day and it was so much fun! Looks SO wrong but brought a load of laughs to both young and old. My 8 yr old and her grandad playing - just hilarious! Delivery was super fast too and good quality item too.
Absolutely brilliant !!! Fun for all the family and friends.
Arrived quickly.
Lots of fun for all the family and any age! It provided us with a much needed giggle over the Christmas period :)
McMiller is rated 4.75 based on 297 reviews