McMiller Reviews

of reviewers recommend McMiller
Read McMiller Reviews
The game was a huge sucess and brought on a lot of laughter. Thank you
Great website, easy viewing and search. I needed to contact them about my order to which I had a very swift favourable response. I have since placed another order.
Great game, kids loved it...... so did the adults! After dinner games never sounded so good!!!
Bought Its Bananas for some family fun on Christmas Day. All the family young and old had a great laugh trying it out. We did not do all the tasks as we were all knackered after the first couple! Good fun though
Delivery was quick and the game was packaged well. The game was a Christmas present, which I go to take part in. Everyone loved the game, it was very funny and easy to use. Would recommend the game and will lookout for more games by Mcmiller.
Arrived very quickly and the best prices
Highly recommend. I ordered a game on the 22nd Dec.. as it was being delivered to N.Ireland I wasn’t expecting it before Christmas.. It came on the 23rd. So delighted! Excellent service!
Great fun for everyone
The entertainment value of this product is brilliant! We have had such a laugh together.
Received what I’d ordered quickly and efficiently
Great fun and giggles had with this game. Suitable for all :)
Expected better quality after reading previous reviews.
Service was okay, product poor
Hello, We're so sorry to hear this. Please feel free to reach out to monstermail@mcmiller.fun with more details about the issue with your game and we'll do our best to resolve this for you. Kind regards, McMiller.Fun
Lots of laughter with the family, it was a perfect present!
Uproar game is brilliant arrived in perfect condition just 2 days after ordering . Thank you
excellent service, reasonable price and prompt delivery
Super speedy delivery - especially over the busy Christmas period!
Small business, big games! Fantastically fun and easy to pick up and play for the entire family.
Lots of laughs and giggles
Ordered the Game for Fame which was on sale and I'd wanted to play it for ages. Easy to order and quick delivery!
McMiller is rated 4.71 based on 397 reviews