Megavitamins Reviews

of reviewers recommend Megavitamins
Email, Live Chat
Read Megavitamins Reviews

sales@megavitamins.com.au

Tell us how Megavitamins made you happy
Has been a real help, much better than relying on sleeping pills
Quick delivery - only used twice but Melatonin seems to be working well.
I LOVE THEM AND THEY WORK
Thanks for the updates on the delivery of the product I ordered. It arrived very promptly
Offering quality supplements!
Quite an assortments of vitamins and minerals. Priced well. Excellent postage service
slow on the delivery but got it eventually nothing else to really complain about
My shopping experience with Megavitamins was a most positive one ... and I would definitely order with this company again, and recommend them to others. The entire process was hassel-free. Very fast delivery. Well packaged.
Great service and excellent delivery tracking
Quick and efficient service
I was very happy with the whole process of ordering and receiving my package very quickly. Very happy with the service.
Item was paid for and then had to wait a week before the product was sent and that was only after I emailed them. Otherwise the product arrived safety but was not odorless as stated as soon as you undid the lid you could smell the garlic it was strong.
Good product lives up to description
Good Product
Mastic Gum is great product for stomach problems. After a year of trouble with a stomach ulcer, after just 3 weeks on mastic gum what an improvement. I feel better. I will buy again.
This Melatonin is Great product for a restful sleep. I have been using this for a while and this works very well for a good night sleep. Will purchase this product once again.
Good product. I was sufficiently inspired to search for it in a generally accessible, reasonable form and discovered Swanson's 100% fucoidan. I feel more energized, just more prone to get up and do things.
I have bought Now Foods D-Mannose Powder 85 grams from Megavitamins. This is an ideal supplement for those inclined to bladder infections. I started taking D-Mannose I felt better and my antibiotics really worked for once. They have delivered my product on time.
thanks Peter