Megavitamins Reviews

of reviewers recommend Megavitamins
Email, Live Chat
Read Megavitamins Reviews

sales@megavitamins.com.au

Tell us how Megavitamins made you happy
I purchased 5 products on mega vitamins website. That costed me $ 148

They insisted to send much cheaper products instead. In the end they send 3 items.

It has been 6 weeks I still didn’t get the rest.

Don’t buy anything from Mega Vitamins

Please please don’t lose your money.
I ordered 6 bottles of Fab Iron, and a toothbrush ... total $144.84 AUD. They contacted me to tell me that they were out of Fab Iron, but they could supply a different brand. I said I did not want any other brand, and to issue me a refund. They said they would do so. A few days later, I receive a package from them with 6 bottles of the different brand! Emails go back and forth ... sometimes there is no reply for several days, and I have to resend the email ... finally, I get a partial refund. They still owe me $11.82, and I am hanging in there to get that back, too. It was their error, why should I be out any money at all?! Terrible, terrible customer service.
I ordered and paid for supplements almost a week ago, I have not receive a confirmation email or any contact from the company. I have tried to get in contact via online query, phone and email.
Bad customer service. Sent me the wrong brand which was cheaper than the one I ordered. I have emailed them about it and I'm still waiting for a reply.
10 Days to post is not good enough.
It took awhile to receive the products but when they were delivered they were as described. Customer service was a little slow but understandable given the current situation. Customer service polite and apologised for delays.
After buying from they online shop, I read some reviews on internet and thought first that people exaggerated a bit... not at all ! This company (doesn't even deserver the name of it) is a huge SCAM. I ordered for more than 100 dollars of products, delivery took ages (a lot more than the 0-9 business day they claimed) and they sent me product of an other CHEAPER brand ( and lower concentration, and fewer pills )... I'll try to get a refund but I have no hope, they never answer to any of my emails.
Run away from this company !
I ordered 500mg of the Berberine Root Extract. I only realized that what we received was the 250mg. I ordered two bottles. What if I had ordered four bottles, it would have been worse.
Ah no! Should have read reviews first! Despite trying to contact them via email, phone, online and their Facebook page I have still not received any response to whether the ordered items will ever arrive!
I am still waiting for my order, I was told I would receive an email when it had being sent, 5 days later no email, which made me wonder if it had being sent at all. So I tried to contact them, first by chat on the website and no one would reply to me, second by sending an email, third by messaging on facebook and finally tried chat again on the website and finally after saying is there any one there and willing to answer me, they responded and said order is sent should get it in 2 more days time. I will be ordering from else where next time.
I have been waiting for my order for so long now I would never order from them again.
I received a email from them saying one of my items was out of stock and would be a couple of weeks till they got more I responded saying I would just have a refund I got no response emailed them again saying I was not going happy to wait and please refund me for items out of stock still no response.
Can not recommend this company and I still have not received my order yet.
Substituted my order for a cheaper product. The produce they sent me also contained ingredients I am allergic to. Didn’t even bother to check if I wanted a substitute, then send me something that could make me extremely sick. First time using this company - never again
The exact same thing that everyone here is saying, I ordered a product and they sent something “more expensive” in the “hope” I wouldn’t mind. FALSE ADVERTISING! I even asked on their online chat if they had it there in stock which they’re very quickly replied Yes.
Don’t bother with them they’re obviously not learning from their mistakes and are getting away with it.
I ordered 2 box of 100 tablets of wheat grass. When the package arrived I only had received 1 box of 120 tablets, I emailed them stating this mistake they responded stated they had run out of my other order and decided to give me a more expensive brand which was a higher MG. I replied stating the MG was exactly the same and now I’m short 80 and I also asked why I wasn’t contacted by anyone to let known they had run out ect they just sent me 80 tablets less and expected that I would be fine with it, I also stated that I live in a rural town where you can’t purchase this vitamin and I’m now 80 tablets lets short which is a massive inconvenience, I asked to make this matter right can you plz send me the other 80 tablets or so that I ordered, they replied in an email that they would reimburse me the difference and sent me $7 back. I will never use this company again their are an absolute joke, they could not get it through their thick heads that my issue was about the money but about the quantity of what I ordered and their lack of communication for their error.
ordered over $114 worth of goods. One of the products I received was not the brand I ordered and I was never informed of the switch in products nor refunded the difference in price as they sent me a cheaper brand. I had to hound them to get a refund of the difference in price. I’m absolutely disgusted in their unprofessional approach to customers. I have a good mind to report them to the ACCC for false advertising as when I ordered the product they replaced there was stock available and they are still advertising there is still stock, instead they sent me a different brand
What a joke!Do not use this company.
Products not listed as out of stock.
Do not answer chats or email queries.
Send inferior products in place of what you order.
Communication is like talking to an infant.
A disgrace this company is
Stay away
Take your money but can not deliver product and will not provide support. Do not recommend this site they do not tell the truth.
Sent wrong product. Will wait for covid to settle to aquire the right product being advertised.
I had received the wrong product and upon requesting a replacement or a refund I am now being completely ignored by the staff. Extremely POOR Customer Service! Not happy.
A little lacking in comunication, but everything turned out great. Thanks for good service.
Megavitamins is rated 2.89 based on 38 reviews