Megavitamins Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Megavitamins

Tell us how Megavitamins made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"Quick delivery - only used twice but Melatonin seems to be working well."
"I LOVE THEM AND THEY WORK"
"Offering quality supplements!"
"Quite an assortments of vitamins and minerals. Priced well. Excellent postage service"
"My shopping experience with Megavitamins was a most positive one ... and I would definitely order with this company again, and recommend them to others. The entire process was hassel-free. Very fast delivery. Well packaged."
"Great service and excellent delivery tracking"
"Quick and efficient service"
"I was very happy with the whole process of ordering and receiving my package very quickly. Very happy with the service."
"Mastic Gum is great product for stomach problems. After a year of trouble with a stomach ulcer, after just 3 weeks on mastic gum what an improvement. I feel better. I will buy again."
"This Melatonin is Great product for a restful sleep. I have been using this for a while and this works very well for a good night sleep. Will purchase this product once again."
"I have bought Now Foods D-Mannose Powder 85 grams from Megavitamins. This is an ideal supplement for those inclined to bladder infections. I started taking D-Mannose I felt better and my antibiotics really worked for once. They have delivered my product on time."
thanks Peter