Merchoid Reviews

of reviewers recommend Merchoid
4.4
Based on 662 reviews

Tell us how Merchoid made you happy
I purchased an item in October. It never arrived. Holly promised me a refund in December but the transaction was never processed. Holly asked me to confirm my postal address which I did, I never heard back from her. I have sent multiple emails and messages since, all have been ignored. My item never arrived and I have been unable to get a refund, this has been going on for 3 months. I would not recommend shopping with this online store
Ordered something in October and NEVER heard from them again - have tried contacting several times and can only get an automated message. It's the middle of January! I just want my money back
I ordered jumper 5 months ago and they stole my money too. Guys should we mąkę class action lawsuit? My emails are ignored, 0 answers. I wont let them go with my money.
Ordered a jumper. It came fairly quickly, but the quality is terrible. It's already falling apart after just a couple of wears. The seams are splitting. I wrote to the company to complain and have heard absolutely nothing back!! Would NEVER use them again. Total garbage, considering they're not even that cheap. I would zero stars but it's not an option.
Ordered July, they claim to have sent in Oct (no tracking), then said oh it’s COVID, it’ll be there by Dec 23; now playing no-speakies. Scam, scam, scam. Buy have the absolute hide to send me emails suggesting other cool Merch I might like to pay for and never receive.
I would give a -1 if I could. Pre-ordered a Christmas sweater 3 months before Christmas, contacted them recently to cancel and get a refund and they basically told me the sale is done and their non-tracked shipment is somewhere they can't tell me and are not able to give any information since they do not track their shipments and used COVID delays as an excuse. I asked for a refund and they ignored me. Don't give these people your money, this site is a scam.
avoid company , scammers
Do not order from this company. Ordered a Christmas gift Nov 27th, on Dec 29th it still hasn't arrived. No tracking, I'm just supposed to trust that 1. They actually shipped it and 2. That it will arrive. Customer service is the actual worst I've ever dealt with.
I ordered a Christmas gift on Nov 27 that still isn't here Dec 29th. No tracking, nothing. Customer service terrible, they refuse to give me my money back. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY
Ordered a Christmas sweater for my wife on 13 November.. No item ever arrived and no tracking info (how can you not ship with tracking ??) Will never order from these again .. totally frustrated and annoyed .. AVOID !!
Buyer BEWARE! I ordered Christmas sweaters on November 21,2020;they were supposed to be shipped 3-5day shipping. They have still not arrived. I emailed on December 14th,2020. They emailed that they shipped via Royal Mail on November 24,2020. They now emailed that due to Covid it takes 10-40 days to ship. I do not trust them. No tracking? I contacted my credit card to reverse the charges. I did not receive the items!
I am very disappointed in this company. I ordered my merchandise more than one month ago but still it has not arrived. I have contacted them twice and they replied that the package was mailed one month ago and the delay is not their fault because the package is in the hands of the postal service; however, they could not provide any tracking information or date of arrival. Honestly, I feel like they are a total scam. I will never order another thing from them.
So this has to the worst experience I've had ordering anything online. Ordered the Baby Yoda hoodie on June 10th with expected shipping for August. August turned to September, September to October and so on untill I finally got a dispatch notice on the 22nd of December. The one positive I can say is it arrived very quickly after supposed dispatch as o received the day after on the 23rd. When it finally arrived I am reward with an item that is clearly cheaply made badly printed and a off center print. I understand that this year in particular may cause delays but all that time and this is what I get, never again.So this has to the worst experience I've had ordering anything online. Ordered the Baby Yoda hoodie on June 10th with expected shipping for August. August turned to September, September to October and so on untill I finally got a dispatch notice on the 22nd of December. The one positive I can say is it arrived very quickly after supposed dispatch as o received the day after on the 23rd. When it finally arrived I am reward with an item that is clearly cheaply made badly printed and a off center print. I understand that this year in particular may cause delays but all that time and this is what I get, never again.
Wish it were possible to give zero stars. I pre-ordered something back in August and got the confirmation it was shipped out in October. Come December and I still have not received my order. I reached out to them in attempt to get a refund because it is evident I'm probably never going to get it and they told me that there is a delay and shipping can take a max of 40 days. It has been well over 40 days???
Ordered a medium and it was HUGE also took a month to get here, reordered an xsmall which arrived in less than a week but it still huge I’m convinced it’s the same size as the medium it also had a horrible cheap smell so had to wash it but now it’s out of shape, will try for a refund and will never buy from them again
I placed three orders from Merchoid, not realizing that they ship from the UK. They let on that you will get a tracking number, but that is not the case. My first package arrived late and was damaged. When I complained, they told me to send it back priority post with a tracking number. Umm, no. PayPal refunded my money for that. Still waiting for two more orders ordered a month ago. Terrible customer service! Will never shop from them again. Buyer beware.
I pre ordered a sweater early this November, they said it dispatched 2 weeks ago with no tracking service, still nothing and I'm from italy it should take 1 week max to ship things from the uk
Less than one star - worst online purchasing experience ever - really! Literally, the first holiday purchase I made this year, early November, finally received a shipping notice December-1 with no tracking information, and it is now two weeks later still no merch! What good is an ugly holiday sweater after all the parties are done!! I echo the other reviewer's experiences, piss-poor customer service!
I order a sweater a month ago, and they don’t have a tracking number, they answered my email days after I kept trying to reach them, they just told me that they can’t guarantee when and if it will arrive. I have no number to call them and make a refund of my money. It is a joke! Don’t buy from this place!
Expensive and very bad service. Not recommended. They have deleted on Facebook and Instagram all the comments from people that have complain about them. Hopefully people can find out that is not a serious company.
Merchoid is rated 4.4 based on 662 reviews