Merchoid Reviews

of reviewers recommend Merchoid

Tell us how Merchoid made you happy
We ordered the Nightmare before Christmas plates as a Christmas present for our son in November 2020. It is now 24th January 2021 and there's still no sign of them! My husband has contacted them several times and was told they were shipped on 16th January so we're still waiting for them to arrive. Absolutely disgusting and disappointing! Will never shop with this company again and would recommend that anyone else considering ordering anything from Merchoid, to seriously reconsider.
I purchased an item in October. It never arrived. Holly promised me a refund in December but the transaction was never processed. Holly asked me to confirm my postal address which I did, I never heard back from her. I have sent multiple emails and messages since, all have been ignored. My item never arrived and I have been unable to get a refund, this has been going on for 3 months. I would not recommend shopping with this online store
Ordered something in October and NEVER heard from them again - have tried contacting several times and can only get an automated message. It's the middle of January! I just want my money back
Never had any issues with the company. Always helpful and my items have always arrived, including preorders. I feel that this page is specifically only showing bad reviews as the story on Trust Pilot is completely different and those reviews are verified by the company, not "self verified" as on here. No actual proof they're legit customers
I ordered jumper 5 months ago and they stole my money too. Guys should we mąkę class action lawsuit? My emails are ignored, 0 answers. I wont let them go with my money.
Ordered a jumper. It came fairly quickly, but the quality is terrible. It's already falling apart after just a couple of wears. The seams are splitting. I wrote to the company to complain and have heard absolutely nothing back!! Would NEVER use them again. Total garbage, considering they're not even that cheap. I would zero stars but it's not an option.
Ordered July, they claim to have sent in Oct (no tracking), then said oh it’s COVID, it’ll be there by Dec 23; now playing no-speakies.

Scam, scam, scam. Buy have the absolute hide to send me emails suggesting other cool Merch I might like to pay for and never receive.
I would give a -1 if I could. Pre-ordered a Christmas sweater 3 months before Christmas, contacted them recently to cancel and get a refund and they basically told me the sale is done and their non-tracked shipment is somewhere they can't tell me and are not able to give any information since they do not track their shipments and used COVID delays as an excuse.

I asked for a refund and they ignored me. Don't give these people your money, this site is a scam.
avoid company , scammers
Do not order from this company. Ordered a Christmas gift Nov 27th, on Dec 29th it still hasn't arrived. No tracking, I'm just supposed to trust that 1. They actually shipped it and 2. That it will arrive. Customer service is the actual worst I've ever dealt with.
I ordered a Christmas gift on Nov 27 that still isn't here Dec 29th. No tracking, nothing. Customer service terrible, they refuse to give me my money back. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY
Ordered a Christmas sweater for my wife on 13 November..

No item ever arrived and no tracking info (how can you not ship with tracking ??)

Will never order from these again .. totally frustrated and annoyed ..

AVOID !!
Buyer BEWARE!
I ordered Christmas sweaters on November 21,2020;they were supposed to be shipped 3-5day shipping. They have still not arrived. I emailed on December 14th,2020. They emailed that they shipped via Royal Mail on November 24,2020. They now emailed that due to Covid it takes 10-40 days to ship.
I do not trust them. No tracking? I contacted my credit card to reverse the charges.
I did not receive the items!
I am very disappointed in this company. I ordered my merchandise more than one month ago but still it has not arrived. I have contacted them twice and they replied that the package was mailed one month ago and the delay is not their fault because the package is in the hands of the postal service; however, they could not provide any tracking information or date of arrival. Honestly, I feel like they are a total scam. I will never order another thing from them.
So this has to the worst experience I've had ordering anything online. Ordered the Baby Yoda hoodie on June 10th with expected shipping for August. August turned to September, September to October and so on untill I finally got a dispatch notice on the 22nd of December. The one positive I can say is it arrived very quickly after supposed dispatch as o received the day after on the 23rd. When it finally arrived I am reward with an item that is clearly cheaply made badly printed and a off center print. I understand that this year in particular may cause delays but all that time and this is what I get, never again.So this has to the worst experience I've had ordering anything online. Ordered the Baby Yoda hoodie on June 10th with expected shipping for August. August turned to September, September to October and so on untill I finally got a dispatch notice on the 22nd of December. The one positive I can say is it arrived very quickly after supposed dispatch as o received the day after on the 23rd. When it finally arrived I am reward with an item that is clearly cheaply made badly printed and a off center print. I understand that this year in particular may cause delays but all that time and this is what I get, never again.
Wish it were possible to give zero stars. I pre-ordered something back in August and got the confirmation it was shipped out in October. Come December and I still have not received my order. I reached out to them in attempt to get a refund because it is evident I'm probably never going to get it and they told me that there is a delay and shipping can take a max of 40 days. It has been well over 40 days???
Ordered a medium and it was HUGE also took a month to get here, reordered an xsmall which arrived in less than a week but it still huge I’m convinced it’s the same size as the medium it also had a horrible cheap smell so had to wash it but now it’s out of shape, will try for a refund and will never buy from them again
I bought two of the same item, one for myself and the other for my friend. They refunded one of the orders, despite there being enough of the item left at the time of purchase, and me not requesting any refunds. I expect to receive both items since there were enough at the time of purchase.
I placed three orders from Merchoid, not realizing that they ship from the UK. They let on that you will get a tracking number, but that is not the case. My first package arrived late and was damaged. When I complained, they told me to send it back priority post with a tracking number. Umm, no. PayPal refunded my money for that. Still waiting for two more orders ordered a month ago. Terrible customer service! Will never shop from them again. Buyer beware.
Im from Canada i order my one piece hat on december 5th and it shipped the next day but its been two weeks and almost the winter break like i wanted to wear it to school dam tuff luck ig bad service and no tracking number.
Merchoid is rated 1.38 based on 69 reviews