Merchoid Reviews

of reviewers recommend Merchoid
4.4
Based on 630 reviews

Tell us how Merchoid made you happy
This company sucks. I should’ve read reviews before even considering buying anything from this raggedy company. NEVER AGAIN! I ordered a sweater the first week of December to give to my friend, and based on these reviews and Merchoids crappy shipping service, looks like I won’t be giving that Christmas present till February. What a waste of money and time. This is Absolutely the worst online shopping experience I’ve ever had, please don’t buy from this company. They need to go out of business...👎🏽
Who orders an ugly Christmas sweater to wear on vacation in July? I could travel from Tennessee to the UK and back in a canoe faster than their “shipping” service (a fleet of trained snails)
Websites like this are why I will only ever pay with PayPal. placed order in October, still not here. Luckily won my PayPal dispute. I suggest everybody else put in their disputes.
The shirt seems to be of good quality. However, the back had no images at all, its just dark blue. Guess I should have not expected some, as the site had no images showing the back, nor was it mentioned in the description. But that was a disappointing surprise, since the shirt looks very boring from behind (see image). I expected better for 55 €.
My bf ordered me the Nightmare before Christmas plates round November 2020. Still waiting.... had an email in December that they will be delayed, then again in January and now nothing. I was so excited for it and it turns out to be total scam, DO NOT BUY
I pre ordered The Nightmare Before Christmas plates July 2020 and these were supposed to be going out October and they never came, when e mailed I was told 16th January 2021 they should be dispatched, it’s now 27th January 2021 and nothing, no e mail, nothing. Very disappointed and I’m going for a refund now, definitely wouldn’t recommend anyone use them.
Im from Canada i order my one piece hat on december 5th and it shipped the next day but its been two weeks and almost the winter break like i wanted to wear it to school dam tuff luck ig bad service and no tracking number.
I was looking to buy lots of Christmas presents from here but I ordered something in July 2020 for a preorder to come out in August. I didn’t hear anything all the way into September, I then emailed them and they said it had been pushed back to October the 30th so I waited patiently and I still haven’t heard anything. Really upset about it as I was excited to receive my product. I never leave a bad review on anything either but I just can’t understand why there’s no update and why other places are sending them out but this one is not?
Order doesn't get shipped in weeks, basically no customer support. Can not recommend at all.
I ordered an advent calendar in July and it is now November 21 and I have yet to receive it. I question whether this company actually exists or not.
Ordered a father's day present. All arrived promptly, and the gift was well-liked by the recipient. Excellent service and product availability.
Excellent website Reasonable price Dispatch was quick Happy with purchase of item Excellent reviews
Merchoid 5 star review on 5th June 2022
Easy ordering process, emails with updates, bag arrived with tags abs beautifully packed with bubble wrap and tissue paper
Merchoid 5 star review on 15th May 2022
ABSOLUTE SCAM COMPANY! DO NOT ORDER DO NOT GIVE THEM MONEY they all deserve to die painfully. Assholes
We ordered the Nightmare before Christmas plates as a Christmas present for our son in November 2020. It is now 24th January 2021 and there's still no sign of them! My husband has contacted them several times and was told they were shipped on 16th January so we're still waiting for them to arrive. Absolutely disgusting and disappointing! Will never shop with this company again and would recommend that anyone else considering ordering anything from Merchoid, to seriously reconsider.
Never had any issues with the company. Always helpful and my items have always arrived, including preorders. I feel that this page is specifically only showing bad reviews as the story on Trust Pilot is completely different and those reviews are verified by the company, not "self verified" as on here. No actual proof they're legit customers
Ordered July, they claim to have sent in Oct (no tracking), then said oh it’s COVID, it’ll be there by Dec 23; now playing no-speakies. Scam, scam, scam. Buy have the absolute hide to send me emails suggesting other cool Merch I might like to pay for and never receive.
I placed three orders from Merchoid, not realizing that they ship from the UK. They let on that you will get a tracking number, but that is not the case. My first package arrived late and was damaged. When I complained, they told me to send it back priority post with a tracking number. Umm, no. PayPal refunded my money for that. Still waiting for two more orders ordered a month ago. Terrible customer service! Will never shop from them again. Buyer beware.
Less than one star - worst online purchasing experience ever - really! Literally, the first holiday purchase I made this year, early November, finally received a shipping notice December-1 with no tracking information, and it is now two weeks later still no merch! What good is an ugly holiday sweater after all the parties are done!! I echo the other reviewer's experiences, piss-poor customer service!
Ordered an item on 10 Jun 2020 to come out august 10th, keeps moving month to month. Complained received an email saying its sending October and they sent a email to all customers detailing this, I did not receive any emails of the sort. But now its half way through November and still no item. Honestly don't use this site, from research best case scenario you get the item extremely late worst they steal your money.
Merchoid is rated 4.4 based on 630 reviews