Merchoid Reviews

of reviewers recommend Merchoid

Tell us how Merchoid made you happy
This company sucks. I should’ve read reviews before even considering buying anything from this raggedy company. NEVER AGAIN! I ordered a sweater the first week of December to give to my friend, and based on these reviews and Merchoids crappy shipping service, looks like I won’t be giving that Christmas present till February. What a waste of money and time. This is Absolutely the worst online shopping experience I’ve ever had, please don’t buy from this company. They need to go out of business...👎🏽
Who orders an ugly Christmas sweater to wear on vacation in July? I could travel from Tennessee to the UK and back in a canoe faster than their “shipping” service (a fleet of trained snails)
The shirt seems to be of good quality.

However, the back had no images at all, its just dark blue. Guess I should have not expected some, as the site had no images showing the back, nor was it mentioned in the description. But that was a disappointing surprise, since the shirt looks very boring from behind (see image).

I expected better for 55 €.
Im from Canada i order my one piece hat on december 5th and it shipped the next day but its been two weeks and almost the winter break like i wanted to wear it to school dam tuff luck ig bad service and no tracking number.
I was looking to buy lots of Christmas presents from here but I ordered something in July 2020 for a preorder to come out in August. I didn’t hear anything all the way into September, I then emailed them and they said it had been pushed back to October the 30th so I waited patiently and I still haven’t heard anything. Really upset about it as I was excited to receive my product. I never leave a bad review on anything either but I just can’t understand why there’s no update and why other places are sending them out but this one is not?
Order doesn't get shipped in weeks, basically no customer support. Can not recommend at all.
I ordered an advent calendar in July and it is now November 21 and I have yet to receive it. I question whether this company actually exists or not.
Never had any issues with the company. Always helpful and my items have always arrived, including preorders. I feel that this page is specifically only showing bad reviews as the story on Trust Pilot is completely different and those reviews are verified by the company, not "self verified" as on here. No actual proof they're legit customers
I placed three orders from Merchoid, not realizing that they ship from the UK. They let on that you will get a tracking number, but that is not the case. My first package arrived late and was damaged. When I complained, they told me to send it back priority post with a tracking number. Umm, no. PayPal refunded my money for that. Still waiting for two more orders ordered a month ago. Terrible customer service! Will never shop from them again. Buyer beware.
Less than one star - worst online purchasing experience ever - really! Literally, the first holiday purchase I made this year, early November, finally received a shipping notice December-1 with no tracking information, and it is now two weeks later still no merch! What good is an ugly holiday sweater after all the parties are done!! I echo the other reviewer's experiences, piss-poor customer service!
Ordered an item on 10 Jun 2020 to come out august 10th, keeps moving month to month. Complained received an email saying its sending October and they sent a email to all customers detailing this, I did not receive any emails of the sort. But now its half way through November and still no item. Honestly don't use this site, from research best case scenario you get the item extremely late worst they steal your money.
I've preordered a jacket months ago (June 2020) and I'm still waiting (Nov 2020). After complaining they said it was a pre order and they were expecting stock in next week. This was 3 weeks ago. Still no word. Still no jacket. They are happy to take your money then drop contact and keep you in the dark.
I preordered an item and later found it for $60 dollars cheaper on every other site it was available. After asking about price match and being told no and I would have to pay to return it I just took it as a lesson learned and was going to move on. However, the package arrived and my $200 item was sent from the UK wrapped in bubble wrap, a paper thin cardboard wrap around the middle, and a tapped up plastic bag. The box to the collectible was, unsurprisingly, damaged. After three days customer service informed me that since it is “just a creased” outer box I would have to pay return shipping. DO NOT ORDER COLLECTIBLES FROM THIS COMPANY.
We have been waiting on a shipment that was placed on june 1st It is now september 2nd and still no package. My 13 year old was so upset about the length of time it was taking to get his most precious merch, i ended up buying one for him from Amazon. I understand that things are messy right now but over 3 months on shipping is a bit ridiculous. I am going to go ahead and assume merchoid is a scam.
US Customer here, buyer beware! If you pay extra for tracking they do not provide a tracking number. It ships via Royal Mail which is untraceable. Ordered December 6th and paid for tracking and here on December 19th we have no delivery, no tracking and no response from customer service. Seems like this is a business that can only handle UK based orders, look at all the reviews referring to sweaters as jumpers...
As many other customers, I did not receive the good I bought.
I'm very upset, because Merchoid is refusing to refund.
The probleme is that they send goods without tracking number. So it's impossible to know where the good is.
I ordered a Pac-Man sweater at the beginning of November. December is almost over and I’m still without my sweater. The free shipping is a plus but No tracking number is provided with this option. The more I’m researching, I’m beginning to think I was ripped off. No customer service number to request a refund or to see what the next step is for unshipped product. Disappointed. Don’t purchase from this company.
Xmas jumper ordered in novemeber, but still hasn't shipped but yet if you go on the site still available to buy. Customer service emails totally lie.
I ordered the Harry Potter Advent Calendar, and unlike some of the customers I received it, however, I have opened it only to find that two prizes are missing. I paid full price for an item that is missing prizes, I was excited about this product now I am incredibly disappointed. 24 magical items? I'm afraid I'm only going to get 22 or less and I paid full price for this purchase. So disappointed. 10/10 will not order from this company again.
Ordered 2 x Harry Potter Advent calendars. Paid in full in July and have not received calendars yet and it’s 7 December. My kids are disappointed! Will not be ordering from Merchoid ever again.
Merchoid is rated 1.37 based on 70 reviews