Merchoid Reviews

of reviewers recommend Merchoid
4.4
Based on 657 reviews

Tell us how Merchoid made you happy
I ordered a Pac-Man sweater at the beginning of November. December is almost over and I’m still without my sweater. The free shipping is a plus but No tracking number is provided with this option. The more I’m researching, I’m beginning to think I was ripped off. No customer service number to request a refund or to see what the next step is for unshipped product. Disappointed. Don’t purchase from this company.
Xmas jumper ordered in novemeber, but still hasn't shipped but yet if you go on the site still available to buy. Customer service emails totally lie.
I ordered the Harry Potter Advent Calendar, and unlike some of the customers I received it, however, I have opened it only to find that two prizes are missing. I paid full price for an item that is missing prizes, I was excited about this product now I am incredibly disappointed. 24 magical items? I'm afraid I'm only going to get 22 or less and I paid full price for this purchase. So disappointed. 10/10 will not order from this company again.
Order doesn't get shipped in weeks, basically no customer support. Can not recommend at all.
Ordered 2 x Harry Potter Advent calendars. Paid in full in July and have not received calendars yet and it’s 7 December. My kids are disappointed! Will not be ordering from Merchoid ever again.
I ordered an advent calendar and have not received it.
I ordered an advent calendar in July and it is now November 21 and I have yet to receive it. I question whether this company actually exists or not.
I ordered an Advent Calendar in September, expecting delivery by Dec 1. Status last week said order was delayed, Might get here by Dec 23 (useless for an Advent Calendar, which starts on Dec 1). Asked to cancel it. Asked a second time. Just told it shipped, & I will have to pay postage to return it - if I ever receive it, but sorry, no tracking info is available. Will also write a US review.
I wish I could give a no star review. I ordered a jacket from this company, and paid extra for tracked shipping and in 16 days the package did not even leave the distribution center. I can be understanding if it where in customs but it is not. If you buy from this company you are NOT GAGUARANTEED YOUR ITEM. This company lost my business.
I wish I could give a no star review. I ordered a jacket from this company, and paid extra for tracked shipping and in 16 days the package did not even leave the distribution center. I can be understanding if it where in customs but it is not. If you buy from this company you are NOT GAGUARANTEED YOUR ITEM. This company lost my business and I hope I helped someone else to not buy anything from them either.
Estimated date of delivery came and went despite payment in full. No tracking info or way of contacting them. Based on what I’ve seen online I think this company may be in financial trouble and I would not recommend ordering anything from them or returning anything to them that you have already paid for.
Sizing guides are way off. Ordered an xmas sweater and it's huge. Emailed the company asking if they'd pay return shipping so I can exchange for the right size - considering it's their fault I ordered the wrong size. They won't. I live in Canada, so the shipping would cost as much as the sweater, which is over-priced by the way. No concern for customer satisfaction. I wouldn't order from here again. If you look at reviews on Reddit, they say most of their merch is available elsewhere for less. Shop somewhere else!
Ordered for Christmas and given no tracking number?!? What kind of jinky company is this? I have to wait until Jan 2019 to file a claim. BS English prat.
I preordered a sweater as a gift for Christmas. Although I received an email that it had shipped, a few days later I received another email saying I was getting a refund. There was no explanation. I had to contact Merchoid to find out what was going on. They claimed the package was damaged in shipping and refused to send a replacement. So no Christmas gift for my son. Merchoid is completely irresponsible and unresponsive. Avoid at all costs!
Ordered xmas sweaters in October- they'll be here in January... womp womp
Ordered and paid. THREE MONTHS later, no ship date in sight. Got refund after annoying offers to discount my purchase. They’d had the use of my full purchase price for 1/4 of a year by that time so they should have refunded the full price and sent me the thing anyway. Ridiculous.
Order,. Paid still nothing been two months. Not even shipped yet.
I ordered a Birthday present for a family member in March and was told it was shipped in early April. Calling them today at the end of April I was told call back in three weeks then Merchoid would file a claim with their delivery courier and in two months from then I would get a refund- so order in March refund in July? Not ACCEPTABLE! Do NOT buy for a special occasion it will be ruined! They have one person who answers the phone and emails for help !!
Merchoid is rated 4.4 based on 657 reviews