MessageMedia Reviews

London EC1Y 8AF UK

461 Pacific Avenue
San Francisco, CA
1-844-912-2350

Tell us how MessageMedia made you happy
I've found Message MediaMedia really great so far!
Love Message Media, Australian company, great access to support which is local, easy to access account details and MM are very responsive to any Question, Querie or problem. Used to deal with an overseas provider, never again. Thank you Message Media
Great system
Great system, easy to use and makes work and keeping in contact with people for appointments faster and so convenient.
Has helped me in my work immensely. Saves much time. I don't think the general public would be aware of this service. Your question below is ambiguous. What company?
We chose Message Media because of their support for metadata and great reporting tools and have been really happy with the service.
I was really happy with the service provided by Message Media! Mitchell S. was super helpful and was able to answer all of my questions clearly and promptly. He also suggested a service to us that would save us money! Highly recommend.
Grate food loved it
Message media is great for reminder texts to our event attendees. It takes the hassle out of missed emails and we are able to get a near instant response.
Easy set-up from Free Trial to active account. Looking forward to a successful partnership.
Message Media has saved a lot of time and is very easy to navigate.
easy to use
Very good system and made a system that requires our needs on a daily basis.
Very easy system to use
Easy to use Message Media
Have been using message media for a few years now to contact our field staff via group messages and our clients. Found it easy user friendly, like the fact that it used to direct replies to your email which the new version doesn't do so need to remember to check the inbox on message media
Really Helpful for Business.
The support is always there and the system always works. So happy I chose to use this program, it has changed our lives for the faster administration of jobs and messages to our staff. Anna & Tony
Never had a problem with their SMS product. We have such trust in it we even use it as part of our critical monitoring alerting system. Support staff are very helpful and punctual.
This version of message media has been so helpful in keeping track of who I have sent messages to. I love that messages reopen as threads so you can see previous texts.
MessageMedia is rated 4.66 based on 216 reviews