MessageMedia Reviews

London EC1Y 8AF UK

461 Pacific Avenue
San Francisco, CA
1-844-912-2350

Tell us how MessageMedia made you happy
Works great- for me worked even better when I used a zapier integration for the program I needed
Good usability, easy to navigate, possibly alert for when a reply has come through
It works efficiently, does not seem expensive, it offers various capabilities, I would recomment it to the view people I know who are conversant in using software as I think many people would find the user interface very confusing.
MessageMedia is good where you do not have a cell/mobile phone available and you need to send a quick SMS message to someone.
Been using MessageMedia for years. Great customer service, easy to use, and reliable bulk messaging service.
I really enjoy the convenience of being about to text message my client however do not like that I see everyone else's messages as well gets confusing
The support from MessageMedia is really great and responsive.
There is times that it does not retain the number you put in and you have to log out and back in to get it working again or you have to hit enter after entering this number. This creates frustration. Also the search feature in sent folder does not work.
message media is a great tool to use to sms people. Sometimes phone numbers dont stay when you type the phone number and need to click the drop down.
Very good system, only challenge is some customers are unable to reply to your message
Does the job for our needs, the new UI is much easier than where we started many years ago.
Message Media's Hubspot integration has been great for our company with competitive pricing. As a young integration there are definite advancements to improve the integration and improve the product, however the team is very responsive and open to development suggestions to improve their service offering.
Easy to use, reliable and great service. We use SMS for appointment reminders and it has been working well!
message media is really helpful for us on contacting the our candidates. they are more responsive to txt rather than voicemail. the only problem I notice in message media is you need to check the sent Items to find out if your message did not push through. I hope it will just a pop up because checking sent items will also take a lot of our time. thank you
Very easy to use! Message Media has proven to be an easy & cost effective medium to improve customer engagement in our start up environment.
Easy platform to use with easy ability to mass message contacts.
MessageMedia is easy to use and the staff is very helpful. I like that it is a very stable program and designed for ease of use. The reporting aspect could be more robust.
fast and good.. i can also reply back to customers too..
good service
Good idea but the current minimum spends make it hard for small business or people who only use the service infrequently. Customer service is also rarely responsive unfortunately :(
MessageMedia is rated 4.67 based on 236 reviews