MessageMedia Reviews

London EC1Y 8AF UK

461 Pacific Avenue
San Francisco, CA
1-844-912-2350

Tell us how MessageMedia made you happy
Works great- for me worked even better when I used a zapier integration for the program I needed
MessageMedia SMS is awesome, i love it very much
Good usability, easy to navigate, possibly alert for when a reply has come through
Works very well from my viewpoint
This is easy to use and efficient.. It has improved our communications immeasurably.
We have found Message Media to be very user friendly. Easy to set up, import contacts and send messages.
MessageMedia gave us a great "Mailchimp style" (easy implementation) solution for our current SMS needs. We needed something to be able to set up within minutes without any engineering work required. It gets the job done!
I had trouble because my leads were sent without Australian prefixes on numbers.. (+61). And the fellow on the phone spent over an hour fixing the problem for me (your employee from Melbourne), and then double checked we had them sent out correctly! He was patient, kind and helpful. Thank you so much.
It works efficiently, does not seem expensive, it offers various capabilities, I would recomment it to the view people I know who are conversant in using software as I think many people would find the user interface very confusing.
MessageMedia is a quick and easy to use messaging service
Our business has been using MessageMedia to send sms to our customer for several years. Their easy-to-use system has integrated seamlessly into our POS and has allowed us to streamline our business process and greatly improve our customer experience.
Great program and very easy to use. I'll be using this service again.
User friendly, great GUI
We originally planned to go with an alternate provider, but it proved to be far too complex. MessageMedia were right there with a simple, streamlined solution that meant we could get our messages out in 10 minutes flat! Great work on such an elegant platform for simple marketing text messages!
Amazing tool for small business and very easy to use.
easy to use and very handy
Works great very helpful to keep clients informed
fastest way to communicate to staff esp. in a fast paced operations.
MessageMedia is good where you do not have a cell/mobile phone available and you need to send a quick SMS message to someone.
-site is relatively easy to navigate. - great product - simple and effective way to send msg to large list of clients. - excellent marketing tool
MessageMedia is rated 4.67 based on 236 reviews