MessageMedia Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend MessageMedia

support@messagemedia.com

Level 24, 367 Collins St
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

"User friendly and easy to use."
"We used message media to promote a sale that we had and noticed a great response! It was also super easy to use."
"Easy to use, great way to bulk message clients for follow ups. Would be better if it calculated how many texts I had left rather than credits."
"MessageMedia has been a great tool for our busy business and allows us to send a message quickly to our clients. It’s a great way to keep your clients up to date with information."
"Found it easy to use, and when I did have a small problem, it was fixed very quickly with advice from the support team. Would recommend this for anyone looking for a messaging solution Bill Milne"
"This tool has been very helpful as most people like this way of communication. To improve the site , it would be great to be able to search for messages sent and received."
"Very simple and easy to use interface. Would highly recommend"
"The message media system has been easy to roll out. We use it mainly for communicating to staff to replace sick leave. Staff have been able to use the system easily and with minimal training. It is cost effective in terms of reducing staff time spent on the phone to fill shifts."
"I use message media for work, it is a great communication platform and it has never failed me. The layout of the website is easy to navigate and I love the feature that allows you to save template messages and bulk send messages. This works well with my busy life style."
"Message media is a great software and has options no other messaging service had when looking around"
"Payment method for pay as you go customers is limited to credit card. Other than this, all things are good."
"this app allows me to communicate with all of my workers at a click of a button.. LOVE IT"
"Media massage is great and very easy to use."
"Works as promised, easy to access, can even use it from my phone"
"Has helped reduce no-shows to appointments considerably."
"Finding this product great. Easy to use. Cheap. It is exactly what we were after for our business."
"So Helpful for our business to communicate Drivers."
"I am a small business in an area without mobile access and need the ability to send and receive sms to customers. Message media makes this easy and dealing with them to set up or when I have questions could not be easier as they are just so friendly and helpful. Also, I have never had an issue sending and receiving, it just works perfectly everytime."
"A very simple way of broadcasting through SMS to clients, many features allows you to personalise and manage messages"
"Message Media has been a great tool for us to communicate to our large number of staff quickly. It's easy to use and does the job!"
MessageMedia is rated 4.75 based on 20 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access