MessageMedia Reviews

support@messagemedia.com

Level 24, 367 Collins St
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

Telephone
"Message Media is an extremely and Truly Convenient and Wonderful way to send a message!!"
"Message Media has been agreat service to me. It's relaible, easy to use and cost effective. I even found unexpected uses for it."
"Good service and helpful customer services. Easy to use."
"Great way of confirming appointments"
"Message Media is easy to use, great reporting and allows the one number to be used for multiple messages."
"So easy to use and very user friendly. Can't fault at all"
"Good trial period to test out all the features."
Hi Jun,

Thanks for your feedback. We're sorry you had a poor experience, and would love to chat with you to see how we can improve it.

Please feel free to call us on 1800 155 228 or drop us an email on am@messagemedia.com.au

Kind regards,
Scott Thomas
Customer Experience Manager
"I love how easy it is to write a message. Just put in the phone number and write your message in the box and hit send and it's done!"
"Great service for reaching and connecting with clients."
"Easier to use than the previous system."
"MessageMedia is a good tool to use sending SMS. Also I'm happy to use it."
"Easy to use. Contact groups allows you to sort and access easily, test sms options still there, scheduling for later send no stress."
"Message media is easy to use and great value for money. Help is available for any questions and the free trial allows the user to become confident in navigating the website."
"Very Happy with the Message Media Service."
"Message Media's platform is overall decent. It is missing a few basic features but their overall customer service makes up for it."
"We are seeing some real benefits using Message Media - we've had a great response which has led to further business. Very easy system to use also."
"One thing I truly like about MessageMedia is the prompt reply and the support people you talk to always knows what you want done. The HUB is so easy, i was able to teach new users how to navigate around it. There is room for improvement though which I have told MessageMedia about and waiting for the next upgrade."
"very easy to use and provides great functionality. makes my day so much easier"
"Great software, packed full of really powerful features."
"User friendly and easy to use."
MessageMedia is rated 4.67 based on 39 reviews