MessageMedia Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend MessageMedia

julian.smith@messagemedia.com.au

Level 24, 367 Collins St

"Message media is a great software and has options no other messaging service had when looking around"
"Payment method for pay as you go customers is limited to credit card. Other than this, all things are good."
"this app allows me to communicate with all of my workers at a click of a button.. LOVE IT"
"Media massage is great and very easy to use."
"Works as promised, easy to access, can even use it from my phone"
"Has helped reduce no-shows to appointments considerably."
"Finding this product great. Easy to use. Cheap. It is exactly what we were after for our business."
"So Helpful for our business to communicate Drivers."
"I am a small business in an area without mobile access and need the ability to send and receive sms to customers. Message media makes this easy and dealing with them to set up or when I have questions could not be easier as they are just so friendly and helpful. Also, I have never had an issue sending and receiving, it just works perfectly everytime."
"A very simple way of broadcasting through SMS to clients, many features allows you to personalise and manage messages"
"Message Media has been a great tool for us to communicate to our large number of staff quickly. It's easy to use and does the job!"
MessageMedia is rated 4.82 based on 11 reviews