MessageMedia Reviews

London EC1Y 8AF UK

461 Pacific Avenue
San Francisco, CA
1-844-912-2350

Tell us how MessageMedia made you happy
The company jumped through hoops to work with our Security Department in order to allow messages to go through our firewall. Each time we have reached out Racheal Rhee for assistance or any questions, she got back to us immediately. The entire team has worked to ensure they understand what we use Message Media Texting for and has worked with us on billing, understanding reports, and they continue to check in on us to ensure our text package is meeting our needs. I would be remiss if I did not also talk about how the price for better than any other company we explored and the service has been outstanding.
The support I get from Message Media is fantastic. Rachel is always very responsive to any of my requests. Great product that integrates with our software which saves us valuable time.
Great product and works as it has intended with its integration with Bookable. Great support and customer service.
Paul Diamond is Awesome
A simple, easy to use tool that is very helpful for a small business.
(Australia) - Posted 3 months ago
The software is great although I think being able to your personal mobile number to receive inbound messages in HubSpot would be great. I know that we can use a MessageMedia number, but our Sales team don't want to confuse people by having multiple phone numbers
(Australia) - Posted 3 months ago
Love the platform. It is so easy to use. We are also seeing increased engagement with our followers and stakeholders. I would highly recommend.
(Australia) - Posted 3 months ago
Being new to MessageMedia I am particularly impressed with the personalised customer service. Having someone talk me through the most relevant features for my purposes was a great help and timesaver. And having that same person ready to answer email queries as they come up is very reassuring.
(Australia) - Posted 5 months ago
My Team & I are very happy with the message to txt system and our customers are glad that we can advise them without a call
(Australia) - Posted 5 months ago
Great customer service!
(Australia) - Posted 6 months ago
Lawrence Spataro was very helpful in our setup process. It helps having someone assist in the beginning. Thank you
(Australia) - Posted 6 months ago
MessageMedia provide a great product and their support is excellent as well. Their responses have been always prompt, accurate, and helpful. I'd highly recommend!
(Australia) - Posted 6 months ago
My team and I have been very happy with MessageMedia. The platform is effective and easy to use, and the customer service is to a high standard. Highly Recommend,
(Australia) - Posted 6 months ago
Message Media is a simple platform to use for those of us that are IT-challenged. I have found the support I've received to be very useful without being overbearing. Any issues I identified were quickly addressed to make the experience much more pleasant.
(Australia) - Posted 7 months ago
go good for what we need
(Australia) - Posted 7 months ago
We trialled MessageMedia and have now had the professional version for over two months. The time savings and cost savings being able to liaise with team members across 3 residential aged care facilities from one simple program has been very evident and beneficial. The primary contacting team have taken to the program like a duck to water and have more time for other tasks due to the time savings involved. Thank you
(Australia) - Posted 7 months ago
Cancel with them and expect to pay another month's worth "as per our 30-day cancellation notice period." I only needed 1 month of use which seems to be impossible. I canceled before the end of this period but I get to pay another month's worth. Rip-off.
(US) - Posted 8 months ago
Love the website and ease of use and was amazing to see how many peope responded quickly and engaged in a conversation. I would probably love to see soon if they can make it easier to selectivly pick people to text in an easier format like maybe a check box next to the contacts and we select quickly people to contact. Love this website and we are getting very good value from it.
(Australia) - Posted 8 months ago
Extremely helpful sales and support.
(Australia) - Posted 9 months ago
The API is great. I absolutely love the easy way in which replies can be accessed. This has had a significant impact on the company.
(Australia) - Posted 9 months ago