MessageMedia Reviews

London EC1Y 8AF UK

461 Pacific Avenue
San Francisco, CA
1-844-912-2350

Tell us how MessageMedia made you happy
Great customer service!
(Australia) - Posted 1 week ago
Lawrence Spataro was very helpful in our setup process. It helps having someone assist in the beginning. Thank you
(Australia) - Posted 1 week ago
MessageMedia provide a great product and their support is excellent as well. Their responses have been always prompt, accurate, and helpful. I'd highly recommend!
(Australia) - Posted 3 weeks ago
My team and I have been very happy with MessageMedia. The platform is effective and easy to use, and the customer service is to a high standard. Highly Recommend,
(Australia) - Posted 1 month ago
Message Media is a simple platform to use for those of us that are IT-challenged. I have found the support I've received to be very useful without being overbearing. Any issues I identified were quickly addressed to make the experience much more pleasant.
(Australia) - Posted 1 month ago
go good for what we need
(Australia) - Posted 1 month ago
We trialled MessageMedia and have now had the professional version for over two months. The time savings and cost savings being able to liaise with team members across 3 residential aged care facilities from one simple program has been very evident and beneficial. The primary contacting team have taken to the program like a duck to water and have more time for other tasks due to the time savings involved. Thank you
(Australia) - Posted 1 month ago
Love the website and ease of use and was amazing to see how many peope responded quickly and engaged in a conversation. I would probably love to see soon if they can make it easier to selectivly pick people to text in an easier format like maybe a check box next to the contacts and we select quickly people to contact. Love this website and we are getting very good value from it.
(Australia) - Posted 2 months ago
Extremely helpful sales and support.
(Australia) - Posted 3 months ago
The API is great. I absolutely love the easy way in which replies can be accessed. This has had a significant impact on the company.
(Australia) - Posted 3 months ago
Very easy to use. Great dashboard to view message analytics. Friendly team that is easy to deal with. Very affordable rates.
(Australia) - Posted 4 months ago
I find that your product is very reliable and so much faster that what we used in the past
(Australia) - Posted 4 months ago
Very reliable service and friendly, professional support.
(UK) - Posted 4 months ago
MessageMedia SMS is awesome, i love it very much
(Vietnam) - Posted 4 months ago
Works very well from my viewpoint
(Australia) - Posted 4 months ago
This is easy to use and efficient.. It has improved our communications immeasurably.
(Australia) - Posted 4 months ago
We have found Message Media to be very user friendly. Easy to set up, import contacts and send messages.
(Australia) - Posted 4 months ago
MessageMedia gave us a great "Mailchimp style" (easy implementation) solution for our current SMS needs. We needed something to be able to set up within minutes without any engineering work required. It gets the job done!
(US) - Posted 4 months ago
I had trouble because my leads were sent without Australian prefixes on numbers.. (+61). And the fellow on the phone spent over an hour fixing the problem for me (your employee from Melbourne), and then double checked we had them sent out correctly! He was patient, kind and helpful. Thank you so much.
MessageMedia is a quick and easy to use messaging service
MessageMedia is rated 4.67 based on 251 reviews