MessageMedia Reviews

London EC1Y 8AF UK

461 Pacific Avenue
San Francisco, CA
1-844-912-2350

Tell us how MessageMedia made you happy
I love how on MessageMedia you can have a conversation with someone (which some people prefer, and we love to support peoples preferences!), customise templates and import bulk contacts for a large audience. Very user friendly!
Posted 1 hour ago
I have been using Message Media using a rest api from my own application to send SMS to our customers. Its been pretty flawless for us. I use the portal to recharge and webhooks when someone replies to a sms to call my application so I hardly ever open the message media portal. Very satisfied with how its been working uptil now.
Message Media has been a great tool to communicate quickly to all our staff in our organisation.
Friendly and timely support along with a reliable and feature-rich service.
MessageMedia provided top service and top. Their product is easy to use and their staff know use cases well. I wanted to integrate their product to our CRM - their product did this seamlessly.
Super easy to get started, and helpful support
easy to use
Well documented API and easy to integrate with my systems. The web interface allows me to see what's happened with my messages to ensure they're delivered. The times I've had to contact support I've had quick responses and my queries have been resolved. Admittedly, I don't use a lot of the features that are available, but I can see how they could be useful for companies that don't want to integrate as tightly as I have.
I've had nothing but good dealings with MMG. The products are good, with new features and things being released pretty regularly. There's minimal downtime and support has always been first class when I've needed it.
Excellent products and great customer service. Highly recommend MessageMedia.
Great product and service.
Great software and service
Its a great service to help what is needed to be done.
easy to use !
Excellent program which allow us to communicate effectively and quickly with our staff. Easy to maintain and update.
MessageMedia hub is a great modern platform which allows for easy messaging. The support team is always very prompt and helpful.
Excellent facility to do mass broadcast of text messages in relation to missed payments for Inhouse finance Group Sydney, it delivers quick response from clients
Great service, Has dramatically increased productivity.
Works as intended. No major issues so far.
Possibly the best Web-based messaging tool out there.
MessageMedia is rated 4.67 based on 105 reviews