MessageMedia Reviews

London EC1Y 8AF UK

461 Pacific Avenue
San Francisco, CA
1-844-912-2350

Tell us how MessageMedia made you happy
I don't find the interface easy to use. there are far too many steps to get to the end result. I'm in the process of handing over my current position and am writing notes for my colleague to show them how to use Message Media. I have counted 10 steps to get to the final screen which I think is ridiculous. And having to print out every screen as I cant remember myself which button to click on next. I also feel preparing the Excel spreadsheet is another time consuming exercise, ie, deleting all unnecessary fields , then changing the word "Mb Phone" to "Mobile", then copying and pasting those fields into another document (otherwise it wont upload). All too complicated. I prefer SMS through my regular email with two simple steps, but unfortunately am unable to use it due to spam . I had to call customer service which were helpful a couple of times to guide me through all the steps as at first I found it overwhelming, now its just very time consuming and frustrating to remember each time I use it. Sorry, not a fan.
Hi Toni,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We really appreciate your feedback and that you took the time to let us know where we can do better.

We’ve recently made some major improvements to our website which have greatly improved the ease of use. We will be in touch with you shortly to take you through them, and hopefully make your handover process much less time consuming.

Warmest regards,