MessageMedia Reviews

London EC1Y 8AF UK

461 Pacific Avenue
San Francisco, CA
1-844-912-2350

Tell us how MessageMedia made you happy
Very easy to use, this web-based sms application keeps messages well organised and easy to access. Copies sent to my email so I don't miss anything when I'm not logged in.
Initial sales service and functionality has been good.

But support and onboarding has been poor.
I have made multiple requests and been told people would get in touch, but no one has.
Message Media have been a great company to deal with. Great flexible plans with wonderful support when you need it. Highly recommend them.
A simple interface which can easily be used by non IT savvy staff but also giving access to lots of powerful configurations for our IT engineers. Really like that we can break down by departments using the sub-teams feature so that it's cleaner from a user's perspective. API extension is good and integrated with any custom built apps.
Been using MessageMedia for years. Great customer service, easy to use, and reliable bulk messaging service.
The tool is convenient and helpful.
I really enjoy the convenience of being about to text message my client however do not like that I see everyone else's messages as well gets confusing
Very easy to use, messages always delivered on time, continual improvements being made.
This is an excellent way for us to contact our customers to let them know their job has been completed, or that their order has arrived, without lengthy telephone calls! Saves us so much time. We love it!
Message Media is a great tool for our support centre. It allows to use sub accounts to track our usage over different areas as well as predefining templates which reduces time and errors.
Awesome service! These guys have helped decreased my missed appointments to zero, in the past 2 years. Being able to schedule reminder texts it so great. My business is an “outdoor attraction” heavily influenced by weather, so sending a iffy weather “heads up” is also great. People will read texts, but they won’t listen to voicemails, it’s the way of the world.
The support from MessageMedia is really great and responsive.
So easy to set up and use. It has increased our productivity and customer satisfaction !
Really easy to use and works well
There is times that it does not retain the number you put in and you have to log out and back in to get it working again or you have to hit enter after entering this number.
This creates frustration. Also the search feature in sent folder does not work.
message media is a great tool to use to sms people.
Sometimes phone numbers dont stay when you type the phone number and need to click the drop down.
Fantastic service, quick and easy to use & convenient to be able to send messages without having to use a mobile phone.
does its jobs and have no complaints
Very good system, only challenge is some customers are unable to reply to your message
user friendly and guaranteed confidentiality
MessageMedia is rated 4.65 based on 214 reviews