MessageMedia Reviews

London EC1Y 8AF UK

461 Pacific Avenue
San Francisco, CA
1-844-912-2350

Tell us how MessageMedia made you happy
Easy to sign up and helpful support available.
Excellent online platform to get messages out to our employees who do not work in the office or onsite. Also ideal for sending group communications easily and quickly.
Great software that connected the missing links in our marketing strategy and allowed us to retarget accurately and effectively to our audience. Our account manager, Lawrence as well as the whole team are always there to lean on for support.
Does the job and time-saving, as I don't need to compose individual sms on mobile phone
some arbitrary monthly limit is placed on number of SMS we can send per month. This is done without any explanation and prior warning. Our customer care department is shut for nearly 2 days due to this. Despite contacting the support 4 times through different channels it hasn't been resolved. Ridiculous service and tech support. The people in the support call center seem to be be supportive and courteous, i think its just the engineering team thats absent and uninterested.
MessageMedia 1 star review on 28th July 2022
We have just recently incorporated Message Media into our business and can say that from the start both AJ and Katrina have been excellent. Whenever I have any questions or need a helping hand Katrina is always there to assist so that I get the resolution on the first phone call. Katrina also has excellent customer service. I will always recommend Message Media when I get the chance. Keep up the great work.
As a member of an SMS team what you need in difficult times is a straightforward and quick response from the support service, so that's what you receive from Message Media... great assistance who understands what I need at the moment. Our guy Alex, has helped us providing guidance on technical problems and also to scale our SMS program in a smooth way. I can say that Message Media has done a great job to achieve our goals.
MessageMedia has one of the quickest response teams I have worked with. Having set up three unique SMS programs, this was key in ensuring my company goals would be accomplished. I'm able to rely on a support team led by Alex, who understands my needs as a customer. We have been able to efficiently start and scale a new program without interruption. Working with MM has been reliable, friendly and rewarding.
Very intuitive system and easy to use for a sophisticated operational environment for a company like us which has 100 branches. The customer success manager is very prompt and helpful throughout the implementation process. As a result, our company is expanding the scope of use of the system. Would definitely recommend it.
(Australia) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Excellent support!
I started using Messagemedia with a big project in mind and my account manager (Grant Huffman) has helped me through every step of the process.
Rachel and Grant did a great job with the overview and answering all of our questions. We're impressed with support so far. Software is straight forward and easy to use
(US) - Posted 1 month ago
Very easy to setup and easy to use. I can connect with a lot more customers each day for follow ups and communication. Switching between numbers is also simple if you elected to have more than one for any other part of the business e.g Accounts which is what we do. Would highly recommend it and the staff that helped us set it up. Thanks again
(Australia) - Posted 1 month ago
Grant did an excellent job walking us through the portal and helping us transition from another program.
(US) - Posted 1 month ago
Rachael did a good job of representing the product that we purchased. The research was not done well enough on our end to see any downsides with the product that there may have been!
(US) - Posted 1 month ago
Racheal was great to work with! She took her time with helping me understand this system and we moved from another system.
(US) - Posted 2 months ago
Grant was so helpful and professional that we were able to set up everything really fast and I got answers to all my questions. I rarely leave a review but after we spoke I was so impressed that I asked him myself to send me the link for a review) Best experience!
(US) - Posted 2 months ago
The company jumped through hoops to work with our Security Department in order to allow messages to go through our firewall. Each time we have reached out Racheal Rhee for assistance or any questions, she got back to us immediately. The entire team has worked to ensure they understand what we use Message Media Texting for and has worked with us on billing, understanding reports, and they continue to check in on us to ensure our text package is meeting our needs. I would be remiss if I did not also talk about how the price for better than any other company we explored and the service has been outstanding.
(US) - Posted 2 months ago
The support I get from Message Media is fantastic. Rachel is always very responsive to any of my requests. Great product that integrates with our software which saves us valuable time.
(US) - Posted 2 months ago
Great product and works as it has intended with its integration with Bookable. Great support and customer service.
(Australia) - Posted 3 months ago