MessageMedia Reviews

London EC1Y 8AF UK

461 Pacific Avenue
San Francisco, CA
1-844-912-2350

Tell us how MessageMedia made you happy
Set up is easy and very user friendly to use. Messages were received without delay.
Simple interactive my Team love it!!
The dashboard is better than other sms services. The technical support staff were very helpful and helped me Convert my excel spreadsheet to the correct format. Prepaid is more expensive than other companies however the service is very good.
Very useful and manageable
A great way to send massive message
What I truly love about MessageMedia, is that I can pick up the phone and speak to someone and get helpful support without feeling like I'm an idiot. :)
We are finding the service excellent for our needs.
Very easy to use
I have only used Message media once so far. I thought I had to muddle through on my own, but I was called by a sales person who was very helpful and answered all the questions I had so I could send the text messages as I had planned. Things are pretty tricky at the moment with this pandemic, so I will be looking at maybe ways that further text messaging may help. So far though I don't know that the ones I sent got us any results as far as sales go.
Message Media has been very useful in helping us communicate with staff during the shutdown.
MessageMedia has been a great addition to our marketing campaigns. It's an easy and effective way to get messages to our customers. Awesome customer service as well!
VERY GOOD. IT WOULD BE BETTER IF YOU CAN PUT CUSTOMER'S NAME ON THE EXCEL SHEET
Message Media is very time efficient for our business
Easy to set up and use, reliable and well priced. Excellent service.
Very fast. Would be even faster if there is a connector from ServiceNow Notify application.
It has helped our company in being more effective in communicating to all our employees. Especially in the current crisis.
Only takes about 10 - 20 minutes to get orientated with the process. Recouped my initial outlay within hours of launching to a specific target market.
I love how on MessageMedia you can have a conversation with someone (which some people prefer, and we love to support peoples preferences!), customise templates and import bulk contacts for a large audience. Very user friendly!
I have been using Message Media using a rest api from my own application to send SMS to our customers. Its been pretty flawless for us. I use the portal to recharge and webhooks when someone replies to a sms to call my application so I hardly ever open the message media portal. Very satisfied with how its been working uptil now.
Message Media has been a great tool to communicate quickly to all our staff in our organisation.
MessageMedia is rated 4.66 based on 215 reviews