MessageMedia Reviews

London EC1Y 8AF UK

461 Pacific Avenue
San Francisco, CA
1-844-912-2350

Tell us how MessageMedia made you happy
Message media is by far the best platform I have used to message clients. It has everything and ore that we need to interact with our guests. I love the fact that it allows you to message back and forth with your client in a "WhatsApp/ messenger" form on the desktop platform as well. So easy to use and navigate.
Working with Deaf clients, MessageMedia provides an easy to use, professional means of communication. The email to SMS function is simple to operate, and replies coming back from clients direct to our email makes the process seamless. When we need assistance, the staff are always professional and know the product well, often solving any issue on the spot. Would not hesitate recommending this service to any business, small or large!
Very good platform of texting.
Easy to send quick communication to large groups of people. Has supported our business to get information fast to our staff. Great product!
Easy to use, was the only platform I recommended to use with my company after using it with a previous company.
The MessageMedia SMS service has enhanced our communications with our employees twofold. We are a transport service company that requires quick comms to all. Now everyone gets the same message at the same time, instantly. Thanks MM. Stephen
great customer service, always available and willing to help. Love my Boy Joseph for his Promptness and professional attitude. The texts work well, complete everything t hey were promised to do. Have recommended to others.
Easy to use. Great communication tool. Pricing is a bit confusing though and it would be better if it could be capped at a maximum each month.
My business has appreciated this service. It is very user-friendly and there is great support, only rarely needed. Happy client, Anna & Tony
Easy to use, really like being able to track whether messages have been received.
Set up is easy and very user friendly to use. Messages were received without delay.
Simple interactive my Team love it!!
The dashboard is better than other sms services. The technical support staff were very helpful and helped me Convert my excel spreadsheet to the correct format. Prepaid is more expensive than other companies however the service is very good.
Very useful and manageable
A great way to send massive message
What I truly love about MessageMedia, is that I can pick up the phone and speak to someone and get helpful support without feeling like I'm an idiot. :)
We are finding the service excellent for our needs.
Very easy to use
I have only used Message media once so far. I thought I had to muddle through on my own, but I was called by a sales person who was very helpful and answered all the questions I had so I could send the text messages as I had planned. Things are pretty tricky at the moment with this pandemic, so I will be looking at maybe ways that further text messaging may help. So far though I don't know that the ones I sent got us any results as far as sales go.
Message Media has been very useful in helping us communicate with staff during the shutdown.
MessageMedia is rated 4.67 based on 251 reviews