Meter Boxes Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Meter Boxes Direct
Read Meter Boxes Direct Reviews

About Meter Boxes Direct:

MeterBoxesDirect Online Shop
Buy Electric & Gas Meter Boxes, Enclosures, Kiosks, Spare Doors, Meterbox Covers and Fittings.
Fast, Nationwide Delivery throughout the UK and Ireland.

onlinesales@meterboxesdirect.co.uk

Fox House, Stonedale Rd,

Tell us how Meter Boxes Direct made you happy
Ideal replacement for my damaged meter box.Easy to work with,well made. 24hr delivery.
Easy order quick delivery and right price
Was about to call a professional to repair my meter box when I stumbled across this web site. The information given on how to carry out, what in the end proved to be a simple repair, was easy to follow and no doubt saved me money. The items I needed were delivered as promised, and the box is now fully repaired.
MBD provided an overbox which I couldn't find elsewhere. Good product delivered promptly. Highly recommended, thank you.
Ordered on a saturday and it arrived promptly on tuesday. It was well packaged and arrived undamaged. Very satisfied,
Great product, clear and helpful website, efficient delivery, good price - excellent overall!
I needed to repair the latch on a gas meter cupboard so I ordered the meter box repair kit. I was impressed with the speed of delivery and it worked a treat
It does what it say on the tin.
Great coms, speedy delivery.
what more can I say
could not have asked for better service
Brilliant service. I hade searched a long time for a solution to replace my old wooden fuse box / electricity meter door which was falling apart.
My large over box from Meter Boxes direct fitted perfectly.
Easy to fit and turned up the next day
Excellent product, and very quick delivery..
Quick delivery, excellent product, really good quality and good value
What more can one ask?
Very easy to find online and enabled me, for a tiny sum of money, to replace broken latches on my meter boxes when I had thought I might have to buy new boxes
The electric meter door arrived quickly and it fits fine. However it looks like a second, with scuffs all over it. Couldn’t be bothered to return it as it is for outside and I don’t have to look at it.
This is the second replacement meter box door ordered. First electric and now gas. Both were delivered on time and we'll packaged. I would not hesitate to use MBD again for any future purchase.
Excellent service
The boxes are just what I needed. Quality good, weatherproof and easily mounted.
Excellent
They supplied a repair kit within days.
Very fast prompt service. Item order as described. Many thanks, no more meter box door slamming in the wind.
Meter Boxes Direct is rated 4.72 based on 131 reviews