Meter Boxes Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Meter Boxes Direct
Read Meter Boxes Direct Reviews

About Meter Boxes Direct:

MeterBoxesDirect Online Shop
Buy Electric & Gas Meter Boxes, Enclosures, Kiosks, Spare Doors, Meterbox Covers and Fittings.
Fast, Nationwide Delivery throughout the UK and Ireland.

onlinesales@meterboxesdirect.co.uk

Fox House, Stonedale Rd,

Tell us how Meter Boxes Direct made you happy
Easy to order online.
The MeterBoxesDirect Team
Ordered a replacement meter box door, it arrived within 48hrs, we’ll packaged. Only negative was that I had to go looking online for instructions on how to fit it. It isn’t hard to just compress one of the pins but I didn’t know how to before watching a short video on YouTube. Apart from that, all good.
The MeterBoxesDirect Team
Didn’t fit. Postage very expensive to return. Perhaps clearer or more detailed measurements of the internal size of the box on the diagram may help. Thanks
Hello, thank you for the review, it's a shame the product didn't fit. We'll have a look at the product page itself and add detailed measurements as per your recommendation to help future customers.
All the best.
MeterBoxesDirect
prompt service
The MeterBoxesDirect Team
Ordered 2 metal outer covers for the repair of standard electric meter boxes but received no dispatch confirmation or communications so did not know when they would arrive. As it happened they did arrive within a week.
Thank you for your feedback. We normally send a dispatch confirmation email when the order is dispatched. Sometimes, they can go into the spam folder. Glad you received your order.
Prompt delivery but product arrived cracked and there are no drill holes or fixings so not sure how I am going to fix it to my wall!
Thank you for your review.

Our customer service will contact you by telephone concerning the damage to the box. Our policy is that we must see photographic evidence of damage before we can replace the product.

Regards,
The MeterBoxesDirect Team
There is no instructions sent out with the order resulting in several phone calls to your company which were answered in very good time allowing me to proceed when the weather improves, the biggest problem as I see it is removing the architrave on the old box which is not going to be easy. never mind no doubt I will sort it out.
many thanks for your help
R L Cooper
No problem with service or delivery, the item did not serve it’s purpose. Didn’t fit.
Delivery had issues with carrier but customer service was first class would recommend this company
Easy to place order. Prompt delivery
Door was good.
Delivery was left in my recycling bin, could have been stolen.
Just one small problem the door bottom hinge pin did not work
The material of the door was thinner than the damaged one but it does the job
just.