Mira Fertility Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mira Fertility
Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
Read Mira Fertility Reviews
Initial cost seemed high but compared to buying ovulation tests monthly the cost is good. Pin pointed my ovulation perfectly.
Great so far!
Mira does not leave you having more questions after getting your test results. This device has definitely been giving me a more peace of mind than the other tests out there!
I’ve only been using Mira to not get pregnant for a little over two months now. I love that I don’t have to take my temp to chart my fertile window. I’m looking forward continuing to use Mira for pregnancy prevention.
MIRA helps you quantitatively watch your LH surge, unlike those store bought tests. Useful in the process of infertility
Very easy to use and it helps that you only have to test certain days! Hoping this works to start our family!
So far I love Mira because it takes the guesswork out of tracking my ovulation. It is going to be really helpful in trying to get pregnant.
I love the fact that it gives you actual numbers not just a faint line!
Love how it gives you a score of fertility based on LH surge. Takes all guesswork out!!!
This is my first month using Mira and so far I love it. I purchased Mira to better track my irregular cycles. Within the first 2 weeks, Mira detected my LH surge.
Mira is amazing. It pinpoints exactly when I ovulate. No more guessing for me.
So far I love my Mira. It has been very informative. Glad to be able to take the info I get from this and take to my next Doctor appointment. We have been trying since last June, to conceive.
I really love Mira! I cannot use hormone based birth control to prevent pregnancy and Mira has been a game changer. Now, not only I feel so much more in control of my own body, but also I am learning so much more about how my body works. I will definitely suggest it to everybody.
easy to use and very precise, Predict my cycle in an incredible way.
So glad to have Mira ! I was using test strips from a regular drug store buying boxes after boxes trying to figure out when my most fertile days were and it was just a pain not knowing how much LH was in my urine and just guessing with how light or dark the line was. I have been off BC for a year and my body is still getting back to normal so this will definitely help know for sure if I actually ovulate or not ! Next day delivery !!! Definitely awesome because I needed to start testing a couple days later after seeing this ad and deciding to buy it !
After using an IUD for the last seven years, I had no idea what to expect of my body. Mira has let me understand my cycle and fertility window. I’m only a month into the TTC process, but I’m hoping the Mira will help my husband get pregnant sooner rather than later.
Mira has become an effective take-anywhere tool to monitor my ovulation and fertile time frame every month and help assist in my pregnancy journey. I highly recommend its accuracy, small size, quick testing times, and easy-to-use design.
I love my Mira. This is my second cycle using Mira. I hope for baby dust.
Mira has helped me understanding my fertility far more than I could have without it.
One of the best products to use, so easy!! Highly recommend!!
Mira Fertility is rated 4.67 based on 243 reviews