Mira Fertility Reviews

Mira Fertility 5 star review on 29th September 2021
Christine Garzon
Mira Fertility 5 star review on 18th June 2021
Elisabeth
Mira makes identifying my fertility days and peak day EASY! It takes the guesswork out of when my best days are to conceive. The test takes 10 seconds to perform and then I start my morning while the result is calculating my LH level. I also think it is great that they allow you to track your mucus, cervix, and temperature which also help identify fertility.
So far the week I've had it has been a good experience. Mira is easy to use and understand. Seeing actual numbers on what my LH levels are at is a great way to track. Highly recommend!
I love being able to see my actual levels. While we haven’t gotten pregnant yet, I enjoy knowing what my body is doing during my cycles
I just started using it and I love it. It shows me the real data that I need to know when I am ovulating..give it a try! 🥰
Best purchase I've ever made for TTC!
I have tried using for my first cycle and get a high LH on my 3rd day of testing! Baby making day! Wish me luck! #TTC
I’ve used several fertility apps and I’ve learned that my ovulation dates may have been wrong all this time. By a week. I just started tested yesterday so we’ll see but I’m already on the right track.
In just one month of using Mira I am pregnant! Thank you so much for helping my dreams come true! Due June 2021!
Mira Fertility 5 star review on 2nd October 2020
Haven't been using Mira for long but I starting using it when I had to go off of birth control because of nasty side effects. Mira takes out the guess work when you have an irregular cycle! ❤️
very precise of checking the LH hormones for tracking my ovulation.
Easy to use
It’s been so easy to use. The app is very clear and I love that it reminds me to test!
I’ve only been using Mita for a little over two weeks, but I love it! Easy to use and precise results!
I love it so far I don’t have to think about when to test
I love it so far I don’t have to think about when to test
I have PCOS this is my second cycle and being able to monitor any changes in my LH is assisting me on my journey TTC.
I’ve only been using Mira for a month, but so far is it fantastic! So much better than the strips. I use it first thing in the morning and it takes all the guess work out!
Great little tool, does everything that says on the website
As I am TTC and have PCOS. MIRA is giving me an insight into when exactly I ovulate. Unlike tracking apps, it uses the LH levels found to chart your ovulation. I’ve used tracking apps for a year now with no luck but hoping Mira can pinpoint my ovulating days 🤞🏻
Mira Fertility is rated 4.60 based on 836 reviews