Mira Fertility Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mira Fertility
Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
Read Mira Fertility Reviews
I tracked using the device for a few months and then got pregnant on my first try. I’m 36 and I’m (pleasantly) shocked. Good job guys, 5 stars
I have PCOS and my first cycle using mira I got pregnant.
PCOS caused my hormones to be messed up. With Mira, I have been able to track my LH and see if my body has chosen to work the way it is supposed to. I am so grateful for Mira and the wonderful team who came up with this.
The ordering process was seamless. Sticks arrived faster than expected. The only downside is the extreme costlieness of the sticks- especially for ones that only test one hormone. I hope that over time the cost comes down.
I love Mira so far. It’s my first cycle using it and the in app prediction lined up with my normal ovulation days. I like how Mira tells you exactly what level you have so that way you can see when it’s starting to rise and when it’s peak. Its so much easier then other ovulation tests. I love how it’s digital and Bluetooth also!
So far I am loving it! This my first cycle using it and it’s been great. I have PCOS so I have learned that when I thought I was ovulating, I wasn’t!! I am ovulating after CD 14. Me and DH think this why we always missed it using just OPK tests. Hopefully Mira helps us more than any other we have tried.
Very easy to use, and the data I receive is fantastic for discovering where in my cycle I am with PCOS!
The concept of this device is five star, however afer using it for three days I am already questioning the accuracy.
Like the Mira just wish the sticks weren’t so expensive!
I wish you had a standard military discount that we could use for ordering the test wands. Or more discounts in general for more than just the the initial mira starter kit.
I'm new to using this method of fertility tracking. I think it's great that I can get specific reading in LH. I wish it could also analyze other hormones. I also which that the graphs showed the input from all the other statistics we enter. It seems to only display LH. The other thing is sometimes the test wands fail and because they are so expensive that really seems unacceptable but other than the UX and some funky test wands I think it is life changing to have this technology at our finger tips. I'm sure over time Miracare will develop the app further and improve on everything. I would recommend this to any woman who wants to understand her cycles better, whether or not her goal is to conceive or avoid it.
As a chemist, I love seeing the actual concentration of LH. My only concern is not knowing the detection limits. However, it is a mess-free device and is proving to be a necessity to accurately track ovulation. PCOS has caused a lot of uncertainty for me so Mira is a step in the right direction to understanding if/when I ovulate.
I’ve been tracking with Mira for the past 3 months and just found out I’m pregnant!! I loved the data it gave me the entire journey and customer service has been amazing. Wish I could give it even more stars
Love my Mira! The package came pretty fast and all my test wands also came really fast after I ordered them. I love the packaging and the fact that they include little cups in the order!
I’ve only been using Mira for the past three days, but I’m very excited for what it means as I can now see my LH levels so clearly!!! It is very easy to use and Hubbie and I KNOW baby will be manifested soon! 🤞🏽🤞🏽🤞🏽
I love the fact that it gives you actual numbers not just a faint line!
So far the Mira testing unit works great and it's nice to see actual numbers instead of lines. The app however won't save your password so I only open/use it when I absolutely have to. I also expressed to Customer Support that displaying the name and location of customers when they make a purchase is offputting and feels like a privacy concern. Other than that, I think I will like using the Mira tester itself.
I love my Mira. This is my second cycle using Mira. I hope for baby dust.
One of the best products to use, so easy!! Highly recommend!!
As a Functional Medicine Doctor and a patient myself, I use and recommend Mira regularly for any woman who wants a more data-driven approach to natural conception.
Super easy to use and track. As someone who is extremely irregular I hope to have good news soon!
Mira Fertility is rated 4.72 based on 201 reviews