Mira Fertility Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mira Fertility
Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
Read Mira Fertility Reviews
I tracked using the device for a few months and then got pregnant on my first try. I’m 36 and I’m (pleasantly) shocked. Good job guys, 5 stars
For the most part MIRA. works very well. I have had a few test that say error with sample, but I don't like how you find out there is an error until after the 16 minute analysis is over. It's kind of disappointing. I also don't like how the results aren't always added to my app so it looks like I didn't test every day. Most of this .ight be user error, but this is my experience so far.
So far the Mira testing unit works great and it's nice to see actual numbers instead of lines. The app however won't save your password so I only open/use it when I absolutely have to. I also expressed to Customer Support that displaying the name and location of customers when they make a purchase is offputting and feels like a privacy concern. Other than that, I think I will like using the Mira tester itself.
The concept of this device is five star, however afer using it for three days I am already questioning the accuracy.
It’s a great product but would be even better if it explained more of how to interpret the results. Would also be great if it could test for more than just LH.
The Mira app has a lot of features, a lot which I’m still trying to figure out what all the numbers mean. I really wish there was something in the app to introduce what everything means - I see a fertility score and then I see my LH score and they don’t correspond. I know everyone is different, so I know there’s lots of ways to try to figure out when is a great time to conceive, etc. but I just didn’t understand, especially at the beginning that they were separate numbers. Even checking the info and reading what the numbers meant was still a little confusing - I think just because, again, I didn’t know they were different numbers. I think a nice intro video explaining all the features would be nice!
The ordering process was seamless. Sticks arrived faster than expected. The only downside is the extreme costlieness of the sticks- especially for ones that only test one hormone. I hope that over time the cost comes down.
Mira Fertility is rated 4.71 based on 207 reviews