Mira Fertility Reviews

Mira Fertility 5 star review on 16th September 2019
Mira Fertility 5 star review on 4th February 2019
Rachel
More Photos & Videos
I only give Mira three stars due to my not using it long enough to truly now how well it works. So far so good. This is only the fourth day of my testing. It is an awesome experience to be able to see what's actually happening with my hormones. There are many other things linked what's happening within my body as well which is amazing.
I am looking forward to being able to watch what Mira shares as I get further into its use. If asked I'll do another review once I've had it and have had more experience with Mira.
I only just started using and so far I am happy with it. It’s easy to use and gives accurate results! I am baby dust is coming our way soon
So far not at all impressed. The amount of money we paid for this device we shouldn't be having the issues we're having. we have to manually log in everytime I open the app. 50% of the time I try to log in it says my account doesn't exist so I have to try several times before it accepts my login info. It won't sync the test to my app. I've had to uninstall and reinstall the app several times to get it to sync with test. Using this device and app so far has NOT been worth the price tag we paid for it.
It seems ok so far. I just started using it. I guess the more I use it the more accurate it may become.
I feel like “predicted ovulation” should change based on recorded LH results. For instance today is day 11 of my cycle and my LH was
I am pleased with the analyzer, but the app is not great. It is not intuitive and is slow to sync. The wands are also quite expensive but I am willing to pay for now because I feel like this will help me conceive.
I’m only giving it a 3 because I just started using it but so far so good I’ll do another update soon
The results are easy to read. It’s expensive though, hope it was more affordable so I can test more frequently.
It’s been alright so far, I don’t like how the app gives you notifications and then they don’t appear ever again. Or when my LH surged one day it gave me a note and when I tried to find the same note it disappeared.
Easy to use
Just started using Mira, it seems to be ok
I was waiting for Mira to be delivered in the mail and used Clear Blue which gave me the smiley face as the peak on Sunday. I was curious to see how Mira works so have used it all week and it is saying that I still haven’t ovulated yet and keeps pushing the fertile days back when in reality if Clear Blue was correct, I already ovulated. I thought it would be able to detect exactly where you are in your cycle and that doesn’t seem to be the case.
Useful so far but has been really tricky getting the Wands right. But the Mira support team have been great
Pee Cups which are in the Wand box need to be a litter larger, the wand does not absorb urine well and then there is a error on the analyzer.
For the most part MIRA. works very well. I have had a few test that say error with sample, but I don't like how you find out there is an error until after the 16 minute analysis is over. It's kind of disappointing. I also don't like how the results aren't always added to my app so it looks like I didn't test every day. Most of this .ight be user error, but this is my experience so far.
So far the Mira testing unit works great and it's nice to see actual numbers instead of lines. The app however won't save your password so I only open/use it when I absolutely have to. I also expressed to Customer Support that displaying the name and location of customers when they make a purchase is offputting and feels like a privacy concern. Other than that, I think I will like using the Mira tester itself.
The concept of this device is five star, however afer using it for three days I am already questioning the accuracy.
It’s a great product but would be even better if it explained more of how to interpret the results. Would also be great if it could test for more than just LH.
The Mira app has a lot of features, a lot which I’m still trying to figure out what all the numbers mean. I really wish there was something in the app to introduce what everything means - I see a fertility score and then I see my LH score and they don’t correspond. I know everyone is different, so I know there’s lots of ways to try to figure out when is a great time to conceive, etc. but I just didn’t understand, especially at the beginning that they were separate numbers. Even checking the info and reading what the numbers meant was still a little confusing - I think just because, again, I didn’t know they were different numbers. I think a nice intro video explaining all the features would be nice!
The ordering process was seamless. Sticks arrived faster than expected. The only downside is the extreme costlieness of the sticks- especially for ones that only test one hormone. I hope that
over time the cost comes down.
Mira Fertility is rated 4.62 based on 602 reviews