Mira Fertility Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mira Fertility
Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
Read Mira Fertility Reviews
I tracked using the device for a few months and then got pregnant on my first try. I’m 36 and I’m (pleasantly) shocked. Good job guys, 5 stars
Mira is super user friendly! It’s simple!
Is a good an easy to use product
I have been enjoying my Mira! It truly helps me get in touch with my cycles and ovulation times.
Like the Mira just wish the sticks weren’t so expensive!
Came quickly. Easy to use. Hoping for insight as I continue to use.
Although I thought that Mira tested for more than LH oh, it has worked amazingly and I am very happy with accurate results.
I wish you had a standard military discount that we could use for ordering the test wands. Or more discounts in general for more than just the the initial mira starter kit.
So I’m happy with Mira. I like it gives a number. I was previously using Bluetooth clear blue and it only used smiley faces.
I'm new to using this method of fertility tracking. I think it's great that I can get specific reading in LH. I wish it could also analyze other hormones. I also which that the graphs showed the input from all the other statistics we enter. It seems to only display LH. The other thing is sometimes the test wands fail and because they are so expensive that really seems unacceptable but other than the UX and some funky test wands I think it is life changing to have this technology at our finger tips. I'm sure over time Miracare will develop the app further and improve on everything. I would recommend this to any woman who wants to understand her cycles better, whether or not her goal is to conceive or avoid it.
Mira is easy and convenient to use
Been using about a month. Can’t wait to finally know when I’m ovulating.
Easy to use and reliable so far. The wands are a bit pricey but it’s worth it.
I’ve been using opks for months and have found them confusing. I decided to invest & purchase Mira. I love the ease of the product and how it tells you when to test. Hoping that I get pregnant soon!
First time using it...so far so good.
Been TTC with bbt 6 months and was very frustrating! I’m in love with Mira it is so easy to understand levels of LH and exact days I ovulate now!!! Would recommend this to any woman trying to get pregnant! Or trying not to get pregnant too!! Thank you Mira for reducing my headaches!!
Easy to use and accurate results!
As a chemist, I love seeing the actual concentration of LH. My only concern is not knowing the detection limits. However, it is a mess-free device and is proving to be a necessity to accurately track ovulation. PCOS has caused a lot of uncertainty for me so Mira is a step in the right direction to understanding if/when I ovulate.
Taking the guess work out of LH strips. accurate and simple to used at shopping no
Very easy to use. Straight forward. Like that the app reminds you when to test incase you forget. This is the first month I am trying it. Better than other methods of tracking.
Excellent, easy to use interface. Accurate readings; much better understanding of my fertility both to achieve and avoid pregnancy!
Mira Fertility is rated 4.75 based on 138 reviews