Mira Fertility Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mira Fertility
Email, Live Chat
Read Mira Fertility Reviews
I tracked using the device for a few months and then got pregnant on my first try. I’m 36 and I’m (pleasantly) shocked. Good job guys, 5 stars
Mira Fertility 5 star review on 4th February 2019
Very easy to use
So far the Mira has been good. Cant wait to get pregnant!
So far since I've been using Mira its been good
Taking the guess work out of the equation!!!
Mira makes identifying my fertility days and peak day EASY! It takes the guesswork out of when my best days are to conceive. The test takes 10 seconds to perform and then I start my morning while the result is calculating my LH level. I also think it is great that they allow you to track your mucus, cervix, and temperature which also help identify fertility.
So far the week I've had it has been a good experience. Mira is easy to use and understand. Seeing actual numbers on what my LH levels are at is a great way to track. Highly recommend!
I love being able to see my actual levels. While we haven’t gotten pregnant yet, I enjoy knowing what my body is doing during my cycles
Good... Hopefully will get me pregnant
I just started using it and I love it. It shows me the real data that I need to know when I am ovulating..give it a try! 🥰
Best purchase I've ever made for TTC!
I have tried using for my first cycle and get a high LH on my 3rd day of testing! Baby making day! Wish me luck! #TTC
I’ve used several fertility apps and I’ve learned that my ovulation dates may have been wrong all this time. By a week. I just started tested yesterday so we’ll see but I’m already on the right track.
I'm giving a 3 for right now I just got it and only on day two. Still figuring it all out.
In just one month of using Mira I am pregnant! Thank you so much for helping my dreams come true! Due June 2021!
Mira Fertility 5 star review on 2nd October 2020
So far my experience has been good.
Haven't been using Mira for long but I starting using it when I had to go off of birth control because of nasty side effects. Mira takes out the guess work when you have an irregular cycle! ❤️
very precise of checking the LH hormones for tracking my ovulation.
Easy to use