Mira Fertility Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Mira Fertility
Email, Live Chat
"At first I plugged in the charging cable upside down but was unaware. I contacted the customer service & they sent me a video of how it should be done which was very helpful. Using the Mira analyzer has been easy since then. I’m still in the beginning of my cycle, I have long 40+ day cycles so the LH has been none or low so far but I really like how it shows the exact number. Really hoping I conceive from getting high LH when that happens!"
"So far it’s been great! This is my first month using it."
"I tracked using the device for a few months and then got pregnant on my first try. I’m 36 and I’m (pleasantly) shocked. Good job guys, 5 stars"
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"This is the first time I felt like I actually knew when I was ovulating. Absolutely love this product!"
"I have really enjoyed Learning more about my cycle"
"I’m still within the first month of using this little gadget but so far it’s been very enlightening."
"Very easy to use, tells you when to test. Hoping it works for our ttc journey"
"This prodect is super easy to use and customer service is great"
"Easy to use and has been extremely accurate! I personally use Mira to avoid conception and it's been great in terms of how accurate it is in giving me my levels every day. Excited for the new test strips for other hormones to be released!!"
"Initially thought the test wands were going to be too expensive but it only requires you to test 10 times during a cycle if you have moderately regular cycles. Love seeing an actual number instead of random lines."
"I have very irregular cycles and Mira was actually able to detect my real surge when clearblue wasnt. Very content with my purchase so far and look forward to getting pregnant with Mira"
"I’ve been tracking with Mira for the past 3 months and just found out I’m pregnant!! I loved the data it gave me the entire journey and customer service has been amazing. Wish I could give it even more stars"
"Can't wait for the future test wands to be released for Mira!"
"Pretty amazing tracker if you think about the data it's actually giving you. I've been able to accurately get my fertile window almost exactly every cycle using Mira. have recommended it to all my friends already"
"I like how easy it is to test! It actually connects to my phone quickly as well! Customer service is exceptional when asking questions too, they have been a big help with fast responses! TTC after a loss and hoping Mira helps with that, only time will tell! Wish us luck!"
"Its interesting to see how my LH level is. But i want a graph that shows my temp and estrogen levels as well so i know when I'm ovulating"
"I just purchased the Mira Fertility Tracker and it was delivered within 3 days! It was very easy to connect and is very easy to use! I do not know much about my cycle and I do not know my exact ovulation day. I have just started tracking my cycle and look forward to learning more about my cycle while trying to conceive!"
"Very easy to use and satisfying experience so far. Keeping my fingers crossed that we get the results we're seeking using Mira!"
"So far it’s been great! This is my first month using it."
"I love the look and convenience this product offers. It is so nice to be able to see the actual number of LH instead of just “low”"
"Have just opened and used the product and it was soo easy to use. I’m excited for my journey with this product by my side"
"Our Mira has been great so far! I have been tracking my cycle with it for 2 months!"
Mira Fertility is rated 4.78 based on 105 reviews