Mira Fertility Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mira Fertility
Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
Read Mira Fertility Reviews
I tracked using the device for a few months and then got pregnant on my first try. I’m 36 and I’m (pleasantly) shocked. Good job guys, 5 stars
Easy to use and seems quite accurate.
Mira makes it super easy tracking your fertile window. With having irregular cycles it’s nice to know my body is producing the hormone levels it should .
It’s easy to use and to read.
My first pack of wands didn’t work due to being damaged in transit, however Mira customer support was amazing. They got back to me quickly and replaced my damaged wands with a new pack which worked perfectly.
Mira is easy to use and has so far been good experience. I look forward to learning my cycle better with Mira.
It’s nice. Having used the dipsticks and have gotten nowhere it’s nice to have something actually look at the AMOUNT of LH vs. is there enough to indicate ovulation, which isn’t super accurate especially if your surge is fairly short. The only real gripes I have are 1) the device has to be synced each time after you take a test and 2) the price which is fine for me, but could easily be outrageous for people stretching a dollar.
A little confusing at first with the wands. But got the hang of It. Impressed by seeing actual hormone levels.
I really enjoy Mira so far. I have irregular cycles so it is helping me see when I ovulate.
It's so exciting to see my quantitative range when testing!
provided me with endless insight.
I’m practicing NFP to not get pregnant and Mira gives me a piece of mind that I’m reading my body correctly.
I really like to know the truth of what my body is doing!
I love the Mira device and the way it works. I'm looking forward to getting to know my cycle. I have found the support team very helpful when I had an issue with the wands, they wanted to ensure my happiness with their product.
So far, I am enjoying my Mira fertility tester. I am using it to prevent pregnancy and get off of birth control. It's very straight forward, and doesn't require much work on my part. I like that it actually gives you your LH levels and helps you to know more about your cycle. I would recommend to others looking for a natural way to prevent pregnancy!
Well I’m new to this it was so simple and so easy I used it 3 times so I’m still learning my body I have PCOS I believe and trying to conceive this is so light and cute lol instructions are easy and hooking it up to your phone is 123 no guess work I’ll definitely keep you guys updated WISH ME LUCK 😊😊
The device is extremely easy to use. Very accurate & easy to read.
I received my Mira starter kit a few days ago. I’ve tried every device and supplement under the sun in order to conceive. So I thought, why not try Mira? I must say I’m extremely impressed with the readings it provides. My obgyn has never heard of it when I mentioned it in my last appointment. She’s going to do further research on it before she starts recommending it’s use to some of her fertility patients! I already detected a surg in my LH and it was so cool to see it quantified instead of “LH high” on most devices. I hope it keeps aiding this Cyster:)
Mira has had great customer service so far and I am loving the product. Currently in the process of figuring out my own cycle using Mira!
Mira has been helpful on my TTC journey
I've been enjoying the ease of a digital reading without the guess work!
Mira Fertility is rated 4.67 based on 245 reviews