Mira Fertility Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mira Fertility
Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
Read Mira Fertility Reviews
I tracked using the device for a few months and then got pregnant on my first try. I’m 36 and I’m (pleasantly) shocked. Good job guys, 5 stars
Getting started as well as testing is very easy. I just wish the one wand tested for more than just one hormone.
() - Posted 5 hours ago
Love how it gives you a score of fertility based on LH surge. Takes all guesswork out!!!
This is my first month using Mira and so far I love it. I purchased Mira to better track my irregular cycles. Within the first 2 weeks, Mira detected my LH surge.
So far the Mira testing unit works great and it's nice to see actual numbers instead of lines. The app however won't save your password so I only open/use it when I absolutely have to. I also expressed to Customer Support that displaying the name and location of customers when they make a purchase is offputting and feels like a privacy concern. Other than that, I think I will like using the Mira tester itself.
Mira is amazing. It pinpoints exactly when I ovulate. No more guessing for me.
So far I love my Mira. It has been very informative. Glad to be able to take the info I get from this and take to my next Doctor appointment. We have been trying since last June, to conceive.
I really love Mira! I cannot use hormone based birth control to prevent pregnancy and Mira has been a game changer. Now, not only I feel so much more in control of my own body, but also I am learning so much more about how my body works. I will definitely suggest it to everybody.
easy to use and very precise, Predict my cycle in an incredible way.
So glad to have Mira ! I was using test strips from a regular drug store buying boxes after boxes trying to figure out when my most fertile days were and it was just a pain not knowing how much LH was in my urine and just guessing with how light or dark the line was. I have been off BC for a year and my body is still getting back to normal so this will definitely help know for sure if I actually ovulate or not ! Next day delivery !!! Definitely awesome because I needed to start testing a couple days later after seeing this ad and deciding to buy it !
After using an IUD for the last seven years, I had no idea what to expect of my body. Mira has let me understand my cycle and fertility window. I’m only a month into the TTC process, but I’m hoping the Mira will help my husband get pregnant sooner rather than later.
Mira has become an effective take-anywhere tool to monitor my ovulation and fertile time frame every month and help assist in my pregnancy journey. I highly recommend its accuracy, small size, quick testing times, and easy-to-use design.
I love my Mira. This is my second cycle using Mira. I hope for baby dust.
Mira has helped me understanding my fertility far more than I could have without it.
One of the best products to use, so easy!! Highly recommend!!
This is my first cycle tracking using Mira so I can’t testify to its accuracy. However, I do like how it gives you a number for your LH level instead of trying to interpret lines.
PCOS caused my hormones to be messed up. With Mira, I have been able to track my LH and see if my body has chosen to work the way it is supposed to. I am so grateful for Mira and the wonderful team who came up with this.
Love the ease of use but am reserving judgment until I have completed a couple cycles.
As a Functional Medicine Doctor and a patient myself, I use and recommend Mira regularly for any woman who wants a more data-driven approach to natural conception.
I just started using Mira & I have high hopes for it! Any questions I've had have been answered by customer service. It's easy to use.
Great product!