Mira Fertility Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Mira Fertility
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"I tracked using the device for a few months and then got pregnant on my first try. I’m 36 and I’m (pleasantly) shocked. Good job guys, 5 stars"
"I have been using Mira for about a month. It is pretty easy to test. I usually just do it in the morning. The test result looks correct and accurate. I especially love the feature which asks you to test again in the afternoon when the app sees the LH surge. So I won’t miss my ovulation."
"Precise reading and easy to use!"
"My Mira looks like an Apple product design. It tracks my cycles very accurately. I clearly see when my fertile days are!"
"I received my Mira quickly. It looks so cute and high tech! I hope to get pregnant soon with it! I wish there are more instructions in the App."
"Great fertility tracker. I like that you can see your hormone curve. OPK's are very vague and hard to understand to me. I love the design as well. It definitely looks like a high-end product. Look forward to getting pregnant soon!"
"I purchased Mira to get pregnant. I'm 35 and my husband is 39. We had a miscarriage last year and the doctor said we may have to try for a while for this time. But we got pregnant the first month when using Mira!!! I'm so excited and can't wait to tell others how effective Mira is!! Big thanks!!"
"Great product and customer service! I loved how accurate it is!"
"Really appreciate the precision of these fertility tests and tracking of the data! App works really well! The charts and visuals are great!"
"Love my Mira"
"I am having a wonderful experience with Mira. Testing is an issue."
"Before Mira I used several OPK's and thought that a positive meant that I ovulated and I stopped testing from then. I bought Mira tracker to use this cycle and it has given me great data to evaluate my cycles. After just 1 month I was able to discuss my chart with my Obgyn to get some further testing done. Thank you Mira and I can't wait until other test wands become available!"
"Has been very precise with readings."
"I've been using it for about a month now but I absolutely love my Mira! I've already told some of my family members and friends. Hopefully I get pregnant but I have high hopes with this."
"People available to answer questions and very helpful. My order was delayed and they got back to me on my inquiry right away."
"I love my Mira analyzer. I am not using it to get pregnant yet, but I am tracking my ovulation for my obgyn. This device has been really helpful for that, and I look forward to more testing opportunities in the future."
"So far so good! Impressed by the accuracy and ease of use. The app experience leaves something to be desired and doesn’t match the product screen shots on the website, which is why I took a star off my rating."
"The unit is easy to use. Compact so good for travelling and the connection to the app is good. I would appreciate further education either on the website or app to better understand the results and exactly when is the best time to try and conceive based on the results."
"I can’t say enough good things about this!"
"It took way too long for me to receive the Mira but it’s been easy to use so far. I don’t love that it’s not as easy to get the test wands as just going to Target. Waiting to get pregnant!"
"Wands arrived promptly and well."
Mira Fertility is rated 4.65 based on 43 reviews