Mira Fertility Reviews

Mira Fertility 5 star review on 16th September 2019
Mira Fertility 5 star review on 4th February 2019
Rachel
More Photos & Videos
I tracked using the device for a few months and then got pregnant on my first try. I’m 36 and I’m (pleasantly) shocked. Good job guys, 5 stars
Mira Fertility 5 star review on 4th February 2019
The app is really good, would be useful if the analyser can pinpoint the actual ovulation date
Thanks
I have PCOS and very irregular periods. I can never tell if I am ovulating which is extremely difficult when trying to conceive. I enjoy using Mira because it detects my LH surge digitally rather than using a kit where the lines are faint. I've enjoyed the webinars that Mira has hosted to learn more about the TTC process and ways to better my health during the process. My one negative is that the app can use a big update as I feel there is so much more potential to make it more user friendly.
Very easy to use and understand!
I like that it shows your actual number not just low or high LH level.
Just started using, don’t have a bad thing to say about the product. Fingers crossed I will be pregnant in the next few months!
I’ve had PCOS for years and it’s always hard to pinpoint ovulation. Mira has helped and it’s so much more convenient than the test strips that are always positive and OvuSense.
so far I really enjoy using mira. It is easy to use and it's nice to see the LH levels.
Received my Mira at the perfect timing. Started using it already and already seeing my LH levels increase today. This is exactly what we needed. I was so worried before it because I couldn’t get any results from the ovulation tests from the drugstore.
Enjoying the articles and videos. It's an analytical tool for measuring hormones. Helpful.
very easy to use, and better than other test strips.
So far it’s been great - I find it helpful knowing exactly what my LH is doing! Already showing different fertile peaks than other apps I have used
The app works well for seeing your LH levels. It’s easy to use and read. I don’t like that I can’t easily edit my period. I have PCOS and am not regular. Some months I have no period and even if I go into the calendar and say there was no period it still counts it as having one and starts my cycle over. I also wish there was an option to just click on period flow level instead of adding it to the notes everyday.
Very easy to use, one day my results showed none, wasn’t sure what that meant. I use there were more directions or explanations. Love the design. Wish it came with 20 wands in the beginning.
Easy to use!
I just got my analyzer and I’m so excited to use it and see the results.
I like how it gives you the pH number. Overall nice product
So far Mira has worked really great for me hopefully I’ll be pregnant this coming year!
So far i like the way it reads your ovulation levels.
It was very easy to set up and use!
Very easy to use and the technology is so cool! I have a lot less anxiety about when I’m ovulating because there’s no more guessing.
Easy to use, love the app!
Mira Fertility is rated 4.63 based on 458 reviews