Mira Fertility Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Mira Fertility
"The device works beautifully! It's so refreshing to see a number instead of trying to decipher a line on a stick. Mira has helped relieve our stress and confusion by taking the guess work out of ovulation. Thank you! The app desperately needs some work, hence the 4 stars."
"A little more guidance on your personal fertile window would be nice. Like when to have sex and how much. Also, it should be recommended that for the first month, to test daily. My fertile window is not within the average - so I should have been testing more days than was first advised. I had three defective test sticks in my last box - I will be sending a separate email about that as well. Thanks, Ashley Stires ashleystires@gmail.com"
"I love my Mira! It’s so easy to use and the app is super user friendly. Well worth every penny. Can’t wait for other wands to become available—this is going to be so much more than just an ovulation tracking device! And, their customer service is A+++!"
"The Mira tool has been a great way for me to track my cycles and learn more about my hormone levels. I highly recommend this product!"
"It’s very easy to use and the readings seem accurate."
"Absolutely love it!"
"Great customer support and easy/fast communication."
"I love my Mira!!! They said they will come out with more hormone wands in the future so I'm also excited for that as well."
"So far I am loving having number values of LH to confirm ovulation! The app has been a little challenge to adjust to. Entering the period wasn't super intuitive. Testing is very simple. I do think it would be nice to be able to see more than 1 result per day for women with short LH surges who like to test twice a day!"
Hi Lauren, thank you for your feedback! We are actually working to incorporate your feedback into the current Mira App and you will hopefully be able to see the changes in the very near future! :)
"Super easy to use! Even just one month of using it has been super consistent with my cycle and other biomarkers."
"After a few tries it was pretty easy to use. Make sure to factor in a bit of time for set up and process time in the mornings it takes longer to process than the drug store sticks. Look forward to it "learning" more as I use again. I hope by recognizing patterns it'll therefore being able to better anticipate windows. Only complaint are every time I try to enter my temp the app crashes and there doesn't seem to be a way to store individual notes per day. In general, good and expect it to only get better/smarter with time!"
"The ordering process was seamless. Sticks arrived faster than expected. The only downside is the extreme costlieness of the sticks- especially for ones that only test one hormone. I hope that over time the cost comes down."
"I’ve only being using this gadget for a month or so but I already love how easy it is to use and the app that saves all the data is really great. Super easy to use and worth the investment if you are really wanting to accurately track and understand your ovulation."
"OPKs weren’t realizable for me unless I was using the clear blue digital. That made it hard to track ovulation and Mira gives me clear information without any second guessing."
"Amazing customer service!"