Mira Fertility Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mira Fertility
Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
Read Mira Fertility Reviews
I tracked using the device for a few months and then got pregnant on my first try. I’m 36 and I’m (pleasantly) shocked. Good job guys, 5 stars
Mira makes it super easy tracking your fertile window. With having irregular cycles it’s nice to know my body is producing the hormone levels it should .
My first pack of wands didn’t work due to being damaged in transit, however Mira customer support was amazing. They got back to me quickly and replaced my damaged wands with a new pack which worked perfectly.
It’s nice. Having used the dipsticks and have gotten nowhere it’s nice to have something actually look at the AMOUNT of LH vs. is there enough to indicate ovulation, which isn’t super accurate especially if your surge is fairly short. The only real gripes I have are 1) the device has to be synced each time after you take a test and 2) the price which is fine for me, but could easily be outrageous for people stretching a dollar.
A little confusing at first with the wands. But got the hang of It. Impressed by seeing actual hormone levels.
provided me with endless insight.
I’m practicing NFP to not get pregnant and Mira gives me a piece of mind that I’m reading my body correctly.
I really like to know the truth of what my body is doing!
The device is extremely easy to use. Very accurate & easy to read.
Mira has been helpful on my TTC journey
I've been enjoying the ease of a digital reading without the guess work!
Just got Mira, but I like that it should take some of the guesswork out of understanding LH levels.
Only been using for a couple of days, but has taken the guess work out of the process!!
Overall pretty good tool, but get errors using app or test results. When I do get valid results they are very helpful.
I just started using mira . Excited to see how it works and how it aids in our conceiving attempt!
I’ve had a good experience with Mira thus far. I really like obtaining actual data about my LH levels. I’m hoping to be pregnant soon.
So far so good, just started testing 3 days ago and already love the accuracy of the testing and the notifications u get once your almost peak to make sure u test and not miss your chance of ovulation.... will update soon!
so far so good
Overall, I think Mira is a fantastic medical device. I have found it really easy to use and track fertility. After coming off the contraceptive injection, I have had no obvious signs of periods and believe the Mira app has struggled to take this in to consideration. This seems to have stopped prompts on when to test , however I have continued to test every other day and still manage to get readings.
The Mira testing mechanism is really neat. Very compact and easy to use with long batter life. The app is fine and works but is just okay. I wish there layout was more streamlined, maybe more fertility tracking features... and a place you can add notes?
I love the fact that I can see the exact amount of LH and look forward to using this to help me stay informed during my fertility journey.
Mira Fertility is rated 4.67 based on 244 reviews