Mira Fertility Reviews

Mira Fertility 5 star review on 11th April 2021
Bridney
Mira Fertility 5 star review on 11th April 2021
Bridney
Love the product, app not the greatest but love the data that gets logged in from Mira.
Just started using the app, and it's easy to learn. I love having the actual numbers for my hormone levels. My old monitor only said "low" "high" and "peak." Mira Plus definitely gives more information. I just wish there was a chart that showed temps, too.
After having read some reviews online I thought I would invest in Mira to explore my fertility more thoroughly at home. I suffer with endometriosis and sometimes irregular periods and Mira specifically talks about helping those with irregular cycles. I've only been using it for 3 days so far but I find the app really helpful,including the articles, and the equipment is easy enough to use. I especially like how it syncs to your phone and documents your LH levels for you so you don't have to worry about finding a pen! So after 3 days....so far so good!
I haven't used mira for long but so far it seems to be ok. The app isn't as clear and easy as some others but once you know it's OK. Fingers crossed it does the trick.
Its so easy to use.
I only just started using Mira and it is so easy to use! I actually look forward to testing each morning. I feel confident that it will help us conceive after a year and a half of trying.
Just started and I am hopeful to conceive. I've always been on birth control due to irregular and long cycles so never have known when I ovulate. I'm eager to see my ovulation cycles and understand my body more in order to conceive 1st child.
Good, a bit pricey though wish it were more accessible
We have been trying to convince for years now and have tried a ton of different things, I saw this and thought it wouldn't hurt to have a better tracking than the opks that are hard to read. This did read my hormones and show a spike which was actually a lot later in my cycle than I've always thought. Hoping this tool will help us finally conceive and add on to our family.
Connectivity can be spotty, however the wands are accurate and this product is the only set up that shows change in LH levels.
Good product, easy to use.
So far since I've been using Mira its been good
Good... Hopefully will get me pregnant
So far my experience has been good.
I have only used it 3 times
I really like the Mira so far. It makes tracking my cycle much easier. I did wish it charted BBT like it charts LH levels though.
Mira is very easy to use!
Prior to Mira I used another monitor. I felt like I had it down to a science and I was really excited to give this a go since it would tell me my exact numbers and was introducing estrogen tracking as well. I've missed more peaks with this somehow. The app also didn't Alert me as to when I need to start testing. And sometimes the Bluetooth isn't connected to my phone. It can be finicky. I'm trying to avoid pregnancy and I want this to work so I'm going to keep trying.
Very easy to use! I’m hoping for a positive pregnancy test soon.
Easy to use and quick results
Mira Fertility is rated 4.60 based on 836 reviews