Mira Fertility Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mira Fertility
Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
Read Mira Fertility Reviews
I tracked using the device for a few months and then got pregnant on my first try. I’m 36 and I’m (pleasantly) shocked. Good job guys, 5 stars
I love the fact that I can see the exact amount of LH and look forward to using this to help me stay informed during my fertility journey.
Simply and easy to following. Surprising the information you learn about yourself
This is the first cycle I’m using Mira, but so far I’m getting interesting but disappointing results as it does not seem that I ovulate.
I’ve only been using Mira for the past three days, but I’m very excited for what it means as I can now see my LH levels so clearly!!! It is very easy to use and Hubbie and I KNOW baby will be manifested soon! 🤞🏽🤞🏽🤞🏽
Getting started as well as testing is very easy. I just wish the one wand tested for more than just one hormone.
() - Posted 4 weeks ago
This is my first cycle tracking using Mira so I can’t testify to its accuracy. However, I do like how it gives you a number for your LH level instead of trying to interpret lines.
PCOS caused my hormones to be messed up. With Mira, I have been able to track my LH and see if my body has chosen to work the way it is supposed to. I am so grateful for Mira and the wonderful team who came up with this.
Love the ease of use but am reserving judgment until I have completed a couple cycles.
I just started using Mira & I have high hopes for it! Any questions I've had have been answered by customer service. It's easy to use.
It helps me to track my LH, becauze i'm iregular. Becauze i have pcos. Buth asoon my anylizer teack my LH, the app will shut down on me, and it won't work for a week. Buth for anything else,it helps me tracking my cycle good
Pretty easy so far! I am a numbers gal and so I like seeing data that is more quantitative than qualitative. I decided to get Mira because the LH test strips could be difficult to read at times. It took a long time to conceive our first kid and I wonder whether I was getting an actual positive LH surge every cycle. This makes it easier than deciding whether the line is darker than the test line or not. The one thing I haven’t liked so far is having to input my password to access the Mira app every time I close it.
Still figuring out all the bells and whistles on the app
I have been using Mira for the past few months. I like the experience. It's easy to use and great to track on the app.
I have only been using Mira for a month now, but so far so good. I have irregular periods so I am testing more frequently than recommended by the app, and I can see that the AI is adapting to the different changes in my hormone levels. I will update my review later.
Very easy to use and read results!
I have only been using Mira for a few days and enjoy the insight to normally hidden hormone levels. I am a very scientific person and I enjoy being able to collect quantitative data about myself for future reference and Mira makes that possible.
I had some problems with my mira. It stopped working within a month of having it. I got with the support center and they’re sending me a replacement!
I have been enjoying my Mira! It truly helps me get in touch with my cycles and ovulation times.
Like the Mira just wish the sticks weren’t so expensive!
I wish you had a standard military discount that we could use for ordering the test wands. Or more discounts in general for more than just the the initial mira starter kit.
Mira Fertility is rated 4.72 based on 201 reviews