Mira Fertility Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mira Fertility
Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
Read Mira Fertility Reviews
Easy to use and reliable so far. The wands are a bit pricey but it’s worth it.
First time using it...so far so good.
As a chemist, I love seeing the actual concentration of LH. My only concern is not knowing the detection limits. However, it is a mess-free device and is proving to be a necessity to accurately track ovulation. PCOS has caused a lot of uncertainty for me so Mira is a step in the right direction to understanding if/when I ovulate.
Taking the guess work out of LH strips. accurate and simple to used at shopping no
It’s great to get precise LH levels.
So far so good. I had doubts that MIRA would work for me since I have PCOS. I’ve done various tests for fertility and this seems to be pretty accurate. Keeping my fingers crossed that I get the results I’m looking for.
I’m still within the first month of using this little gadget but so far it’s been very enlightening.
At first I plugged in the charging cable upside down but was unaware. I contacted the customer service & they sent me a video of how it should be done which was very helpful. Using the Mira analyzer has been easy since then. I’m still in the beginning of my cycle, I have long 40+ day cycles so the LH has been none or low so far but I really like how it shows the exact number. Really hoping I conceive from getting high LH when that happens!
Very simple setup and it’s so easy to get the results.
So far, so good.
So far so good! The actual device is great, it’s awesome to see an actual number and only takes about 15 min! The app leaves some room to be desired, but still great!
A very helpful and accurate tracker when you are trying to conceive. Shipping took a few days to arrive.
The Mira starter kit contain and analyzer and test wands. They seem very accurate by giving you the actual hormone count.
I love how easy Mira is to use! No more line guessing or never ending flashing smiley face. I apparently have a very short surge and Mira was able to catch that. Kudos!
I received my Mira quickly. It looks so cute and high tech! I hope to get pregnant soon with it! I wish there are more instructions in the App.
Has been very precise with readings.
People available to answer questions and very helpful. My order was delayed and they got back to me on my inquiry right away.
So far so good! Impressed by the accuracy and ease of use. The app experience leaves something to be desired and doesn’t match the product screen shots on the website, which is why I took a star off my rating.
The unit is easy to use. Compact so good for travelling and the connection to the app is good. I would appreciate further education either on the website or app to better understand the results and exactly when is the best time to try and conceive based on the results.
It took way too long for me to receive the Mira but it’s been easy to use so far. I don’t love that it’s not as easy to get the test wands as just going to Target. Waiting to get pregnant!
Mira Fertility is rated 4.67 based on 245 reviews