Mira Fertility Reviews

Mira Fertility 5 star review on 29th September 2021
Christine Garzon
Mira Fertility 5 star review on 18th June 2021
Elisabeth
As I am TTC and have PCOS. MIRA is giving me an insight into when exactly I ovulate. Unlike tracking apps, it uses the LH levels found to chart your ovulation. I’ve used tracking apps for a year now with no luck but hoping Mira can pinpoint my ovulating days 🤞🏻
The Mira is a wonderful product and I love it. I only been using it for a month so far.
I love Mira I have endometriosis and wanted to know my exact levels of lh so that I could start the conversation with my doctor about infertility and treatment.
Mira is a game changer for women!! During my first cycle using Mira, I got pregnant! I have PCOS and felt like it was a guessing game until now. So thankful for this product.
I’m getting married in January, and so I have started using Mira to chart my cycles to practice NFP. So far- I have LOVED it! I love how it gives me precise LH levels. I also love how simple testing is, and the transmission of the data to the app has gone seamlessly. I have only been using it for a short amount of time, so I will be interested to see my cycles charted out over time, but for now I’m very happy with my Mira and the customer service.
I love the pin point accuracy of using Mira! So much better than trying to decipher traditional OPKs!
I like that I can actually see the hormone levels with Mira. It takes the guesswork out!
Super easy to use and accurate
I have PCOS and just started using Mira. Although this is only day 4 I’m loving the fact that it provides numerical values vs playing a guessing game with the other OPKs. I’m excited to test to see if my LH is going up or down as I get ready for ovulation day. 😁 this motivates me to keep trying for our rainbow baby!
I like it. Now I'm getting to know my body. Works perfectly.
We purchase Mira to help us track my irregular cycles as we are TTC. We're only on the first cycle since purchasing Mira but it's easy to use and honestly helps my wondering mind of if I'm ovulating or not. Fingers crossed and baby dust my way. We will update Mira once successful!
Mira has been easy to use and interpret. Their support system was also quick to respond when I needed help in the app.
Very easy to read
SO easy to use, and SO much better than using the strips! This is way more accurate and does the work for you!
It’s wonderful, it does all of the work for me.
I have been using Mira for about 2 weeks and I am very excited to see how things turn out this month. I love the digital results. It makes testing easy!
For the first half of this year my cycle was regular, then around June it suddenly stopped. After many blood tests and ultrasounds dr couldn't find a reason why. I bought the MIRA to start tracking my levels to hopefully find some answers. So far it's easy to use, and the customer service team are FANTASTIC!
Excellent! I wish I knew about Mira sooner!
Mira Fertility is rated 4.60 based on 836 reviews