Mira Fertility Reviews

Mira Fertility 5 star review on 29th September 2021
Christine Garzon
Mira Fertility 5 star review on 18th June 2021
Elisabeth
I love my MIRA, very awesome device. I wouldn’t trade it for the world. I had Ava bracelet and it encountered problems after they updated the firmware. Mira is the best
My Mira fertility monitor came within a week of ordering- just in time to test for my cycle!
I recently saw an ad on Instagram about the Mira and after doing some research my husband and I chose this product to track my ovulation so we can start our family. The positive reviews and feedback were what led us to purchasing Mira.
Very useful!
Came quickly in the mail and I thought the packaging was beautiful and professional. Easy to understand instructions. Third day using it today and so far so good! Thanks Mira!
After seeing an ad on Instagram, my husband and I did some read and agreed upon purchasing the Mira. He just returned home from a 9 month deployment overseas and we are wanting to start our family as soon as possible. The Mira is super easy to use, and I like the accurate results over the normal Yes or No.
Impressed. Easy to use. Wait time for results 16 min. Small bip will tell you that the time is up and it then straight goes to the app. It’s first week of using it, but have big hopes it can help me to know my ovulation time.
Quick response and it works well
Easy to use & makes me feel like I’m more informed about what’s going on with my body/cycle. I have irregular cycles & using Mira has helped give us much better insight on when to try to conceive versus other tracking methods.
MIRA is very convenient and I can understand the readings. Not much mess and clear instructions.
Mira arrived quickly and has been easy to use from the start. As someone with irregular cycles due to PCOS, I appreciate Mira’s quantitative measurements and personalized algorithm.
Easy to follow and understand, and learning new things about my body!
I love my Mira!
Just received my Mira this week, but so far so good! It is so awesome and empowering to have my actual hormone numbers and look forward to continuing to track my fertility.
I have been using Mira for a few weeks now and it is giving me a better insight about what is going on in my body. I have always had irregular cycles due to pcos and want to get pregnant in the next year or two! Hopefully Mira will help me achieve this goal!
Great product easy to use. Wish us luck.
Easy to use