Mira Fertility Reviews

Mira Fertility 5 star review on 29th September 2021
Christine Garzon
Mira Fertility 5 star review on 18th June 2021
Elisabeth
Fantastic!! This has made my Infertility journey so much less stressful. Normals OPKs are too hard to read. Mira is so simple and easy to use and I love that it syncs straight to my phone so I don’t have to worry about keeping track. It’s the best purchase I’ve made since TTC.
Great product easy to use. Wish us luck.
Great product easy to use. We us luck!
I just started to use it few days ago and so far I enjoy it it definitely giving me peace of mind and so much easier to track your ovulation and I love that you dont have to keep guessing anymore
Extremely user friendly, easy to use and the least confusing test on the market. I love how it adds data directly into the app and I don’t even have to do anything. Also, very accurate results!
Loving Mira so far. Easy to use and set up.
only used it for a week. So far really easy to use. App user friendly. No complaints
I have been using Mira for a few days and so far I am very impressed! It is easy to use, it tells me when to test, and it logs the data right to my phone. I am looking forward to getting to know my cycle in hopes that we can conceive after a few years of trying!
Great! very good quality, was impressed when received.
It's simple and effective. Works great.
I have had Pcos for several years and my husband and I have struggled with trying to conceive and ive tried lots of different fertility tracking systems with no luck. This app is great because it takes into account that my numbers arent "regular" and it helps me really know more about my cycle.
This is my first month to try Mira but I am already so impressed. It has been such a struggle trying to check when I’m ovulating considering it seemed like I was always at my peak. Mira gives me an actual numeric number that makes it easy and simple!
Mira is an easy to use device and has thus far had equivalent results to my ClearBlue Fertility monitor! It is definitely very nice to see a quantitative measurement rather than just a low/high!
Very easy to use. Not messy at all! Can’t wait to see if it helps me conceive.
Five stars to customer service!
I have irregular periods, it’s nice to be able to see my LH levels right at home!
The app is really easy to navigate and the analyzer/test wands couldn’t be easier to work with! I’m really excited to continue to track my hormone levels and to see if this helps me to better be able to predict my cycles!
I’ve only used Mira for the last 3 days to track my ovulation as my wife and I are trying to get pregnant. So far I’ve really enjoyed seeing an actual number as opposed to the blank, flashing smiley and solid smiley on my clear blue tests. Mira has given me a better understand of how your LH works and being able to see an actual number gives me a sense of relief. Thank you!
Mira is super easy to use and even sends reminders to your phone for what days yo test!
Mira Fertility is rated 4.60 based on 836 reviews