Mira Fertility Reviews

Mira Fertility 5 star review on 29th September 2021
Christine Garzon
Mira Fertility 5 star review on 18th June 2021
Elisabeth
Mira is great! It takes out all the guesswork from when to test and no more having to decipher the small lg test strips. Here is to hoping for good news very soon!
my experience with mira has been amazing and i am so glad I found mira.
So far I like the accurancy of the testing.
Seems so far to be accurate and easy to use.
It has been really easy to use and the tracker is awesome. Great product to know your oh hormone levels !
High tech ovulation testing is working great for me. So easy to tell when my most fertile days are—takes the guesswork out so that I can just relax.
Transaction was very smooth and website is user friendly. Just delayed shipping due to COVID and needing to get it from America to Australia was a bit longer than I thought.
Mira has made this process simple and effective. I love the insight I’ve been given. I wish there were more reading materials on what each result may indicate, but it gets the job done that it advertised for. I’m looking forward to the release of the progesterone and pregnancy wands.
So far, I have gained so much insight at seeing my exact LH levels! Super helpful to determine when I’m actually going to ovulate!
So far it is working out great. I have found that on fertile days I need to test in the evening as well or I will miss my ovulation/peak.
So far so good. It's the cutest looking egg and I love the display screen. It easily syncs with my phone. I'll update this review if I get pregnant. :-)
Mira has been a great tool in helping me plan for being a mama!
Mira has been super easy and helpful as I navigate the process of learning about my cycle to prepare for pregnancy. I am looking forward to a free webinar this Friday about coming off hormonal birth control. It’s great to have such a great product with perks!
So far I’ve had a very positive experience using Mira. With my irregular periods it’s always helpful to track exactly when I ovulate. Hoping to be blessed with a baby soon!
Very interesting device!