Modernize Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Modernize

How would you rate Modernize ?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Samantha D.

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Modernize in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I filled out their form and got a call from Home Depot within a few minutes. After that, I received a call from 2 other roofing companies here in town. I have appointments set with each company and will report back after they come to my house to give me a quote. So far, so good."
Modernize is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews