Modernize Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Modernize

About Modernize: A matchmaker between homeowners and contractors.

How would you rate Modernize ?

Why not write another review on a recent company you have used and be in with a chance to win Ā£250 Amazon Gift Card. Review Another Company

"Shady business practices, zero accountability. Modernize collects leads by using competitor names, tricking the user into thinking they are getting a quote from a local company. Then sells that leads to multiple companies. It's unethical. It is trademark infringement. It's dishonest. That is not how you want to start a business relationship. You'll pay the price in more ways than one. When considering any home improvement project, use a local contractor and call them directly. Meet them in person. Find out who they are."
"I was researching solar power 2 yrs ago and never followed thru but Modernize made the effort super easy and now we are just waiting for installation"
"Very helpful an right on with what I needed"
"It is intrusive, annoying and promoted services I never inquired about. I originally want to a retail website and have been harassed by modernize ever since."
"Provided switch several contractors, one of whom was perfect fit."
"We hired Fairbanks Construction. Wonderful company so far. Windows won't go in for 8 weeks. Thank you"
"They found and helped me set up appointments with 3 contractors"
Devoniere J
Verified Buyer
"Did really good with getting my info and in return providing a ton of good information on the product"
"This sight was easy and very helpful"
"Time to bring unit up to date"
"They answered right away!šŸ˜Š"
"Modernize matched me with the right services provider and save me a considerable amount of time!"
"Until I get two new roofs, I’m not very happy. I have 5 major holes in my roofs due to Hurricane Emma and a tornado. I want to go with a metal roof. Thanks"
"Very happy"
"Just did Happy happy save $$$$"
"Potential way to save and find comparisons of product."
"I haven't gotten anything accomplished yet to take a survey"
"It will make me happy cause all my Windows are rotting but I have to wait until I afford getting them. .."
"It gave me the information to who I call."
"Helped me when I did even know where to start"
Modernize is rated 4.89 based on 1,315 reviews