Modernize Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Modernize

Tell us how Modernize made you happy

Own Driver, Postal Service, Courier
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
customer service
"I like the concept of Modernize However, I did not feel enough information was given for me to give a true evaluation."
"Great company, always on time very nice people"
"This site is quick and gave me a contractor in my area immediately! Thank you so much!"
"Modernize is fast and easy to use .it gave me instaded resalts"
"Great insight and savings I never even thought about on my home energy efficiency and cost"
"I think it’s great what this company is doing to help people in need. I give it a 5."
"I like the idea of big discounts ,due to I'm disabled and my husband is the only one that works . We really try to get the money to do all these things , but it's to hard , so thanks for having this program hopefully we can do it ."
"Unfortunately you weren't able to find anyone in my zip code to help. There's a Home Depot and Lowe's down the street but I guess that explains how help they are when I go in."
"This seems to be a unique window company to help me get the new windows I need for my house that I've been in for 19 years."
"To replace., and improve the update. And to make better of a finished project."
"Need new windows! I'm missing a hole window in a bedroom. My living room windows are very bad one is broken. My other bedroom one window is broken. My kitchen has a broken window too. My other windows are in very bad shape too. 3 of my windows are broken and I'm missing a hole window too.i have 8 windows all together. I need help to get them fixed."
"The facebook ad was deceiving. It insinuated to offer direct information on renewable energy but is really just a referral service like Home Advisor. Not really thrilled about the gazillion more emails I get re: solar."
"Very happy with your prompt response. Will recommend your service. Thank you"
Modernize is rated 4.63 based on 4,811 reviews