Modernize Reviews

Under an hour
customer service
Read Modernize Reviews

About Modernize:

A matchmaker between homeowners and contractors.

Tell us how Modernize made you happy
WORST LEAD COMPANY EVER! I am a contractor who tried this lead generation company. DO NOT DO IT,They sent me the worst leads I've ever had and when I tried to close my account with them,They would not give me deposit back and my account manager Terri would not answer my calls to close my account for over 3 weeks and just kept charging me for these terrible leads. Most of there leads are not screened so most people you call have no idea why you are calling them about any construction services....
This is what happens for anyone who asks for a quote. You will immediately get 4-5 non stop email requests. Then the phone starts ringing off the hook by 4-5 companies. Everyday every week for few months. Then starts again after they sell off your info as refurbished leads to other contractors. Trust me. I know. If your a contractor. Unless you got deep deep pockets and affiliated with national account good luck. You are on the bottom of the pole and will be sold refurbish old leads that are cold as cold call leads. You will dump thousands until you may find one serious customer. Good luck.
Don't waste your time to this company I've been trying to contact them to check the jobless they've done and no one get back to me. The window that replaced into my house is small than my frame since then I paid more electric than usual. I spend $15k for 4 window that is a RIP off job. If there is zero star for rating that will deserve them.
Do not waste your time. Those guys are clueless. They send my information to the wrong category of the contractors and I have received a lot of calls from the companies that do not do what I need.
No matter how many times I put MY email addy, it refused to accept it. Duh?
Very short answers and easy to use directions super fast reply the most efficient ive ever used
Easy to understand
Wow. Glad see your home empowerment. It given me ability start getting serious about much need home improvement projects.
Great people perfect for my needs
I dont know yet have used them yet
Hope this is legit, need windows on SS Disability, windows are from 1975, hoping this will help with my energy bills
Awesome job!
Quick, easy, help locating contractors.
I didn't know how to rate you as you haven't been here yet to give me a free quote
I have bad windows cost a lot to heat in the winter
Salaam1452@yahoo.com
It was easy to fill out and gave me many options for replacing my windows.
Nice to finally find a place to find qualified contractors you can trust, AND set up multiple appointments in one place. It was such a simple process. Can't wait to get started.
Excellent time frame and customer service
Great source for home improvement information& variety to get the best deal
Modernize is rated 4.63 based on 4,863 reviews