Modernize Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Modernize

About Modernize: A matchmaker between homeowners and contractors.

Tell us how Modernize made you happy

Under an hour
"So I got 4 leads so far and 0 have answered phone or email request. One was even a number that was disconnected. FEELS LIKE I SIGNED UP WITH HOME ADVISOR. Not happy at all."
"My power is off due to a power bill that got 2months behind and is now 1000.00 because we. Are on budget billing and might I also add to it my mom and daughter was in a car wreck on may 3 2018.And my mom was recently released from hospital about 2 months ago."
"I hear that they do excellent work at a reasonable price"
"I'm truly happy with this company. The fact that my house qualifys is extremely exciting!!"
"Not bad, pretty fast."
"Great resource. Helpful information."
"Was hoping someone could help us..I am 71 years old parcially blind and not able to afford or do myself anymore..."
"Was very easy to do!"
"Too choppy"
"Not sure yet, just started reviewing this."
"Modernize seems to want to help customers get the most efficient home possible."
"Quick easy way to gain information. Let's hope it's not a bunch of spam calls now!!"
"Excellent questions about my situation and needs. Thank you!"
"Heard nothing but praise"
"Not qualifying install Windows in log homes"
"Easy to use"
"This is great for getting quotes on home repairs and projects."
"this is new for me and I just filled out the application, so I will see what happens from there"
"I just filled out the form for a new Heating system waiting for a Estimate"
"Modernize was helpful in trying to help create s project plan and finding contractors near me"
Modernize is rated 4.72 based on 3,609 reviews