Modernize Reviews

Postal Service, Own Driver, Courier
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Modernize Reviews

nlafferty@modernize.com

Tell us how Modernize made you happy
Businesses beware : This company sent out many "leads" that were not vetted in any way. Most of their leads were either phantom leads, bad phone numbers, or people not at all interested in the service that we advertise for as a business.
Over the course of 1 month we received 1 confirmed lead(of 70) and Modernize refused to refund or credit any of the other fake and or bad leads.
They do not check their contractors worth a hoot. They connected me to Home Depot for windows and I got some ditz on the line that knew absolutely nothing. Would not sell me windows unless they came out and measured, even though I had original plans which showed window sizes. Took my business elsewhere.
Have been working with Modernize for almost 6 years.

Wouldn't be doing it still if it didn't work. Seems like most people don't understand that this is a marketing program, which means it's not instant results.

Give it time and follow their instructions!
I would give this company 0 stars if I could worst lead company I have ever used I really thought that would be hard to do against home advisor. Some how they are advertising or buying leads from a company that offers free work. I would not recommend this company if they gave you free leads total waste of time and money.
WORST LEAD COMPANY EVER! I am a contractor who tried this lead generation company. DO NOT DO IT,They sent me the worst leads I've ever had and when I tried to close my account with them,They would not give me deposit back and my account manager Terri would not answer my calls to close my account for over 3 weeks and just kept charging me for these terrible leads. Most of there leads are not screened so most people you call have no idea why you are calling them about any construction services....
This is what happens for anyone who asks for a quote. You will immediately get 4-5 non stop email requests. Then the phone starts ringing off the hook by 4-5 companies. Everyday every week for few months. Then starts again after they sell off your info as refurbished leads to other contractors. Trust me. I know. If your a contractor. Unless you got deep deep pockets and affiliated with national account good luck. You are on the bottom of the pole and will be sold refurbish old leads that are cold as cold call leads. You will dump thousands until you may find one serious customer. Good luck.
Don't waste your time to this company I've been trying to contact them to check the jobless they've done and no one get back to me. The window that replaced into my house is small than my frame since then I paid more electric than usual. I spend $15k for 4 window that is a RIP off job. If there is zero star for rating that will deserve them.
Do not waste your time. Those guys are clueless.
They send my information to the wrong category of the contractors and I have received a lot of calls from the companies that do not do what I need.
No matter how many times I put MY email addy, it refused to accept it. Duh?
Very short answers and easy to use directions super fast reply the most efficient ive ever used
Easy to understand
Wow. Glad see your home empowerment. It given me ability start getting serious about much need home improvement projects.
Great people perfect for my needs
I dont know yet have used them yet
Hope this is legit, need windows on SS Disability, windows are from 1975, hoping this will help with my energy bills
Awesome job!
Quick, easy, help locating contractors.
I didn't know how to rate you as you haven't been here yet to give me a free quote
I have bad windows cost a lot to heat in the winter
Salaam1452@yahoo.com