Modernize Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Modernize

Tell us how Modernize made you happy

Own Driver, Postal Service, Courier
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
customer service
"Modernize is fast and easy to use .it gave me instaded resalts"
"Great insight and savings I never even thought about on my home energy efficiency and cost"
"I think ybe company is very nice"
"I hope they can come to this for us"
"Hopefully you will find someone to help us out. We are Senior Citizend on a fix income. Thank you for help in advance."
"Hope it's the help I need"
"I’m not sure if it would be better to get a metal roof or just fix where it’s leaking. I hoping you can give me a comparison on how much each would cost and which way would be better deal."
"Modernize was wonderful they came up with numerous results for contractors to replace the siding on my house"
"Great help. Thank you very much"
"Very prompt and quote was very reasonable"
"Not much to say at this point"
"i pay my bills on time monthly. amen."
"I think modernize is a great way let,to people know to about how prepare and fix there homes up."
"Your web site assumes I need a contractor to install, I did not. The quote is for the best window price I can get on this series and who within 50 miles can offer it?"
"Great company looking forward to doing business with you. thanks"
Modernize is rated 4.63 based on 4,858 reviews