Modernize Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Modernize

Tell us how Modernize made you happy

Own Driver, Postal Service, Courier
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
customer service
"Wow. Glad see your home empowerment. It given me ability start getting serious about much need home improvement projects."
"NOT SURE JUST CHECKED OUT DONT HAVE MONEY TO BUY WINDOWS AND SOME COULD JUST USE REPAIRS"
"Living in a small rural community, I am not surprised you did not find a contractor. Happens all the time, maybe you need to enlarge your search area since most rural community companies are use to traveling."
"The facebook ad was deceiving. It insinuated to offer direct information on renewable energy but is really just a referral service like Home Advisor. Not really thrilled about the gazillion more emails I get re: solar."
"I was impressed with the services offered all under 1 site"
"It didn't show any contactors that were available"
"Need new windows Foreigner had it 15 years have no help to get it fixed a mother with a child no income can't afford to fix it"
"Nice windows. Hopefully o can get some new windows and cut my electric bill in half"
"It will be 5 if it's really free"
"I'm hoping that it's not going to cost me an arm and a leg and thank you very much"
"Simple online form easy enough. Haven’t seen results."
"Only know of it briefly only set up appointments for tomorrow and Monday for quote on AC unit install"
"Helpful if you are wanting to update your home."
"I stumbled upon Modernize during my online quest for a window replacement specialist. I did connect with their recommended vendor and obtained a quote, which was a useful point of reference. I've also gotten quotes on my own from other professionals as well. Modernize served as a great way to start the conversation, but I recommend getting recommendations from a third party source, as well as investing time doing independent research."
"They said they were going to transfer me to the contractor and the call was disconnected."
Modernize is rated 4.63 based on 4,858 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access