Modernize Reviews

Under an hour
customer service
Read Modernize Reviews

About Modernize:

A matchmaker between homeowners and contractors.

Tell us how Modernize made you happy
Don't waste your time to this company I've been trying to contact them to check the jobless they've done and no one get back to me. The window that replaced into my house is small than my frame since then I paid more electric than usual. I spend $15k for 4 window that is a RIP off job. If there is zero star for rating that will deserve them.
Do not waste your time. Those guys are clueless. They send my information to the wrong category of the contractors and I have received a lot of calls from the companies that do not do what I need.
No matter how many times I put MY email addy, it refused to accept it. Duh?
I don’t know because nothing has happened so far
The process of making the appointment was a five star. But do to the fact that the company did not show up for the appointment or contact me I gave it a one star rating.
Can't rate you because never used this
None at this Time
Don't know enough to feel comfortable writing a review. Reca
Don't know enough to feel comfortable writing a review. Reca
This is where directed me after supposedly being a paid for survey that just set me up with a HVAC repair service and then sent me here to write this modernize which I've never even heard of and had no idea was any part of what I was doing to start with on inbox reviews
Garbage servise
Said no high pressure sales calls or spam...have received 5 calls and 1 text message in 3 minutes!!! Unacceptable!!!
I like them very good
Internet scam
Roof leaks worse than before
Just gather information and disseminate to others for junk mail and telemarking, not for windows as expected
When you open the Windows they slam shut and let's cold air in and let's our cold air out in the summer
It really does not show much or talk much
Fabian0304
Has nothing at all to do with roofing savings. That is a lie to get people to start giving out personal info. Bad company with bad intentions.
Modernize is rated 4.63 based on 4,861 reviews