Modernize Reviews

Postal Service, Own Driver, Courier
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Modernize Reviews

About Modernize:

A matchmaker between homeowners and contractors.

Tell us how Modernize made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
I would give this company 0 stars if I could worst lead company I have ever used I really thought that would be hard to do against home advisor. Some how they are advertising or buying leads from a company that offers free work. I would not recommend this company if they gave you free leads total waste of time and money.
WORST LEAD COMPANY EVER! I am a contractor who tried this lead generation company. DO NOT DO IT,They sent me the worst leads I've ever had and when I tried to close my account with them,They would not give me deposit back and my account manager Terri would not answer my calls to close my account for over 3 weeks and just kept charging me for these terrible leads. Most of there leads are not screened so most people you call have no idea why you are calling them about any construction services....
This is what happens for anyone who asks for a quote. You will immediately get 4-5 non stop email requests. Then the phone starts ringing off the hook by 4-5 companies. Everyday every week for few months. Then starts again after they sell off your info as refurbished leads to other contractors. Trust me. I know. If your a contractor. Unless you got deep deep pockets and affiliated with national account good luck. You are on the bottom of the pole and will be sold refurbish old leads that are cold as cold call leads. You will dump thousands until you may find one serious customer. Good luck.
Don't waste your time to this company I've been trying to contact them to check the jobless they've done and no one get back to me. The window that replaced into my house is small than my frame since then I paid more electric than usual. I spend $15k for 4 window that is a RIP off job. If there is zero star for rating that will deserve them.
Do not waste your time. Those guys are clueless.
They send my information to the wrong category of the contractors and I have received a lot of calls from the companies that do not do what I need.
No matter how many times I put MY email addy, it refused to accept it. Duh?
I don’t know because nothing has happened so far
The process of making the appointment was a five star. But do to the fact that the company did not show up for the appointment or contact me I gave it a one star rating.
Can't rate you because never used this
None at this Time
Don't know enough to feel comfortable writing a review. Reca
Don't know enough to feel comfortable writing a review. Reca
This is where directed me after supposedly being a paid for survey that just set me up with a HVAC repair service and then sent me here to write this modernize which I've never even heard of and had no idea was any part of what I was doing to start with on inbox reviews
Garbage servise
Said no high pressure sales calls or spam...have received 5 calls and 1 text message in 3 minutes!!! Unacceptable!!!
I like them very good
Internet scam
Roof leaks worse than before
Just gather information and disseminate to others for junk mail and telemarking, not for windows as expected
When you open the Windows they slam shut and let's cold air in and let's our cold air out in the summer
Modernize is rated 4.63 based on 4,865 reviews