Modernize Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Modernize

Tell us how Modernize made you happy

Postal Service, Own Driver, Courier
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
customer service
"No matter how many times I put MY email addy, it refused to accept it. Duh?"
"I don’t know because nothing has happened so far"
"The process of making the appointment was a five star. But do to the fact that the company did not show up for the appointment or contact me I gave it a one star rating."
"Can't rate you because never used this"
"Don't know enough to feel comfortable writing a review. Reca"
"Don't know enough to feel comfortable writing a review. Reca"
"This is where directed me after supposedly being a paid for survey that just set me up with a HVAC repair service and then sent me here to write this modernize which I've never even heard of and had no idea was any part of what I was doing to start with on inbox reviews"
"Said no high pressure sales calls or spam...have received 5 calls and 1 text message in 3 minutes!!! Unacceptable!!!"
"Roof leaks worse than before"
"Just gather information and disseminate to others for junk mail and telemarking, not for windows as expected"
"When you open the Windows they slam shut and let's cold air in and let's our cold air out in the summer"
"It really does not show much or talk much"
"Has nothing at all to do with roofing savings. That is a lie to get people to start giving out personal info. Bad company with bad intentions."
Modernize is rated 4.63 based on 4,859 reviews