Modernize Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Modernize

Tell us how Modernize made you happy

Own Driver, Postal Service, Courier
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
customer service
"Cool I love it and myself. I am my favorite person."
"Awesome hopefully I can afford this"
"I think that it ould be great for that big of a discount cuz I just bought the house a year ago. And the unit went out 3 months after"
"So far so good. Waiting to see how the appointment with Home Depot goes."
"Well i didnt even get a quote or anything nobody was available to help me with anything."
"I like the concept of Modernize However, I did not feel enough information was given for me to give a true evaluation."
"Great company, always on time very nice people"
"This site is quick and gave me a contractor in my area immediately! Thank you so much!"
"Modernize is fast and easy to use .it gave me instaded resalts"
"Great insight and savings I never even thought about on my home energy efficiency and cost"
"I think it’s great what this company is doing to help people in need. I give it a 5."
"I like the idea of big discounts ,due to I'm disabled and my husband is the only one that works . We really try to get the money to do all these things , but it's to hard , so thanks for having this program hopefully we can do it ."
Modernize is rated 4.63 based on 4,858 reviews