Modernize Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Modernize

Tell us how Modernize made you happy

Postal Service, Own Driver, Courier
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
customer service
"ANNOYING 2 calls within 1 min from seperate people. location did not match the caller ID"
"Overpriced"
"He only wanted to send me contractors. Gave me no information about how to get money for the windows. He said it had to come from the contractors. Waist of time really."
"every time I agree to give my opinion you never give the prize I was promised what the heck why do you lie to all consumers we are tired of the bull stuff what we want is the something for nothing as promised. either say what you mean and mean what you say or go take a hike. stop talking about it be bout it. comeon"
"I know nothing be about them yet"
"Please take my name off your call list thank you"
"After putting your details in you get bombarded with calls from a lot of places. They also call to set up appointment for you. I asked for a skylight install on the site and they called asking about a window replacement which we changed to Skylight again. We then got two appointments set up for a Sat at 9 and 9.30. Then got calls from a few more places, and then one of the contractors called to confirm the appointment. They told me it was for window replacement.. i assured them it was skylgith, they don't do skyights. They then said they had me down at 10am but weren't able to do that time but 2pm was ok for the window replacement but they don't do skylights. What a load of garbage from start to finish!"
"Hello, Your website would not accept my correct phone number. My correct # is 561-252-3921. I trust this advertisement is not a scam. Thanks!"
"Had no contractors available in my area"
"Have not received anything useful as of yet. Thank you."
"Never got help"
"I’m low income and I need all new window in my house is there any help in Covington Va that can do them free or at a low cost and I can make monthly payments on them"
"Put in my info and says no contractors here ... when I know there is. I was really just looking to buy some windows .."
"Wouldn't let me set up an appointment with the only place it showed available in my area. Therefore I'm not impressed."
"Wouldn't let me put my project in. Making a closed door room"
"Disappointed by the deliberate Misrepresentation of product provided"
"How much money is it!!!!"
"Can't help me when I know there are contractors in my area"
"Deceptive advertising. The ad says "Do this" instead of replacing your windows. When I clicked on it, it FIRST asked me for my personal information, then asked a bunch of questions to feed to contractors to REPLACE my windows. I guess I'm a sucker for clicking on their 'clickbait'. I'll find a more honest company to deal with."
"I was just looking for a quote for my daughter in another state."
Modernize is rated 4.63 based on 4,860 reviews