Modernize Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Modernize

About Modernize: A matchmaker between homeowners and contractors.

Click Here

Tell us how Modernize made you happy

Postal Service, Own Driver, Courier
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
customer service
"I think it’s great what this company is doing to help people in need. I give it a 5."
"I like the idea of big discounts ,due to I'm disabled and my husband is the only one that works . We really try to get the money to do all these things , but it's to hard , so thanks for having this program hopefully we can do it ."
"Unfortunately you weren't able to find anyone in my zip code to help. There's a Home Depot and Lowe's down the street but I guess that explains how help they are when I go in."
"This seems to be a unique window company to help me get the new windows I need for my house that I've been in for 19 years."
"To replace., and improve the update. And to make better of a finished project."
"asfasdfasd"
"Need new windows! I'm missing a hole window in a bedroom. My living room windows are very bad one is broken. My other bedroom one window is broken. My kitchen has a broken window too. My other windows are in very bad shape too. 3 of my windows are broken and I'm missing a hole window too.i have 8 windows all together. I need help to get them fixed."
"The facebook ad was deceiving. It insinuated to offer direct information on renewable energy but is really just a referral service like Home Advisor. Not really thrilled about the gazillion more emails I get re: solar."
"Very happy with your prompt response. Will recommend your service. Thank you"
"Very impressed with the service! Great company"
"I got great help"
"Can't rate you because never used this"
"They haven't done anything yet for me so why is this already up."
"Great source of information and very quick response!!!"
"I love how they get to the point for your situation and try to help"
"I really should wait till after I have used it to rate it."
"This is a very helpful and useful site"
"I need 7 new windows mine are old 2 are broke and the heat and air goes out the windows"
"Affordability just became easier through Modernize !"
"Coupons for windows"