Modernize Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Modernize

Tell us how Modernize made you happy

Own Driver, Postal Service, Courier
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
customer service
"I think ybe company is very nice"
"I really like that Modernize matched me with a local contractor. Thanks for the help."
"very quick to respond to request had offers in just a few minutes and it was easy to set up appointments with the providers."
"Easy to use non intrusive"
"Update old things and create a more modern appeal to my home !!!"
"I hope i dont get a lot of spam now."
"It’s nice to have this opportunity for a discount on my home!"
"I have a cuz darven cole. I was homeless and people put me through alot. And i didnt have anyone. And this persone helped me. Inwould like you guys to have a event to riase money to revivate his house. Cause he wants to let me move in. Evenn im going through a rough time. Lost job. And no money. And he still helped me. And got my car fixed. I dont have the money to re pay him. But with your help i can say thank you for helping. People slashed my tires. And people stole from me multiple times and darven cole is the only person that helped me"
"Very helpful! With my hectic schedule, multitasking is a must. Modernize, is my customized multitasker that I can trust!"
"Don't know enough to feel comfortable writing a review. Reca"
"Don't know enough to feel comfortable writing a review. Reca"
"This site quickly connected me to contractor's that specialized in the service that I needed."
"Complete make over on my House"
"I was impressed with the services offered all under 1 site"
Modernize is rated 4.63 based on 4,858 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access