Monaroscreens Reviews

of reviewers recommend Monaroscreens
Read Monaroscreens Reviews

ben@monaroscreens.com.au

4/75 Wollongong Street, ,

Tell us how Monaroscreens made you happy
Just wanted to pass on my thanks to all at Monaro Screens for the professional and efficient service I have received – from the initial quote through to the completion of the job, I am a very satisfied customer who will be recommending Monaro Screens to any of my friends and family who require a similar service.

Thanking you once again.
Very pleased with my new Crimsafe security door. The service provided by the entire Monaro Screens team was exceptional - professional, helpful and excellent workmanship. The door looks great, is of a high quality and functions perfectly. Would strongly recommend Monaro Screens, they make it very easy.
Ryan did a great job on Monday installing new mirrored wardrobe doors for me. He arrived a little early , which was good and did the job very quickly and with minimal mess.
All I need to do now is a bit of filling in and painting where the old door hinges were, which I’m going to complete today. The doors are lovely and are exactly what I wanted.

I’m glad to be able to again support a local company and this was because you did such a good job with my shower screen when I re-vamped my ensuite bathroom a few years ago.
It has been a pleasure to deal with Monaro Screens, from shop front to measuring and installation at home, all employees had a friendly, efficient and professional approach.
The team provided a fantastic service with friendly and professional communication. I am so happy with my new wardrobe doors!
Great service and the wardrobes look fantastic
Overall we are very happy
A delight to deal with. New crimsafe screen door installed quickly and engages perfectly. Excellent customer service.
Great work highly recommended, thank you!
Monaro Screens were a pleasure to deal with. The were able to complete the work ahead of schedule in order to fit our tight timeframe in order to get the house ready for sale.

Quick, professional and the shower screen looks great!
All good - delighted with screens.
Pleasant chap (Andy) installed them
Very happy with the entire service from Monaro Screens. All staff that I dealt with were friendly and professional from the measure and quote, to phone administration, to installation. The final product looks fantastic. I was very pleased with the price and turn around time. Will definitely go through Monaro Screens for any work in future.
Quality product and quality workmanship and well priced. (I had cheaper quotes, but I didn't trust them). Monaro screens are professional, honest and careful. They're an ethical company, and I'm 100% satisfied, would definately recommend and will use them again for more work around my house. Thank you for making things simple and getting it done properly, first time.
We highly recommend Monaro Screens. The team were professional, courteous and timely. The Crimsafe screens were a perfect colour match to our frames! We will definitely be using Monaro for the remainder of the work.
I recommend Monaro Screens.
From the measure and quote to the finished
installation they were fast and efficient.
A great result.
Thank you.

Regards
Graham Robinson
Did an awesome job replacing an old wardrobe door using the old frames as requested! Very happy with the work and the time it took to have everything finished especially during this time!
The two technicians did a great job installing the frameless shower screen. Took great care of the screen and our belongings in the room :) looks fantastic too...
Both my wife and I were extremeypleased with the first class service provided by Monaro Screens from whoa to go. Every person we spoke with were first class and the screens were delivedered on time by a friendly and efficient tradesperson.
A job well done
So professional.. right through from quoting to instillation was stress free..
lovely people who knew what they were doing.. thanks heaps.. would not hesitate to recommend you guys
Wanted a new full shower screen door to replace a half screen. Super fast installation and looks way better than the previous screen. Very impressed with the overall service.
Monaroscreens is rated 4.91 based on 123 reviews