Monsoon Reviews

of reviewers recommend Monsoon

Tell us how Monsoon made you happy
Bought a beautiful flower girl dress from monsoon and it is of a really good quality and as described. Bought the correct size and the one below as wasn't sure but took the one back into store. Although they couldn't take it there it had to be sent off for returns the woman repackaged it all for me and returns was free. Brilliant service and products.
Easy to use website. Very speedy delivery. Beautiful clothing.
There website never woks proper, you always end up phoning in and getting stuck in the queue. They do not call back when they say and its a massive faff to order online with them or on the phone! It is frustrating when they have reduced their stores to minimum! It needs to be improved!
Beautiful, quality products and packaged very well. Came as two separate deliveries which I wasn't aware of.
Lovecthere cloths for all ages
They have offer for their members of next day free delivery and their products are always great quality and good value of money
Products good quality and customer service excellent
I love Monsoon but the skirt I bought was £45 light sumet but had no lining. I returned it as it was so cheap in material and to make matters worst the cashier told me I should open the parcel on the dotted line and not from the bottom. Rude and patronising. I know how to repackage a return. Bad experience. Used to be quality goods and staffing.
Good quality clothing, arrived on time, great price. Definitely use again
Great clothes ,well saffed and clean though out the chainging rooms very spacious and clean shiny glass
Monsoon is rated 4.20 based on 10 reviews