MORE TH>N Reviews

of reviewers recommend MORE TH>N
Telephone, Email, Live Chat

Tell us how MORE TH>N made you happy
Poor customer service and communication
Thank you for your review and feedback. Please e-mail us at trustpilot.reviews@uk.rsagroup.com including your policy reference and contact number, we would be happy to investigate any concerns that you have. Thanks, Emma at MORE TH>N.
Although I have been a loyal and satisfied customer with More Than for many years, I recently experienced totally unacceptable service in relation to accuracy of information, both verbally and in subsequent written communication. The communication process on one occasion was extremely stressful due to the lack of verbal skills of the call centre agent, I.e. fast rate of speech, and her strong regional accent which was very difficult to understand, resulting in a breakdown in communication. A combination of poor communication skills and the transmission of misinformation resulted in lengthy - and costly - telephone calls (over an hour). I am so disappointed and dissatisfied with the quality of service, which caused me unnecessary stress, I am reconsidering whether or not I wish to continue with More Than when there are many other providers who could take care of my insurance requirements. I intend to follow up this review by giving direct feedback to a senior person in Customer Service.
There was a glitch in their website & and because of this we were unable to make an account, hence unable to download & print our car insurance documents...we had to ask for a cover note.... Very poor quality of service...
Disappointing service I have received from More Than.
i phoned about 5 times to simply get some on line assistance i got cut off twice and passed around departments.
Had to call numerous times as policy documents did not come through and received no call backs when promised. When documents eventually came through, details were incorrect.
Lack of organisation. Takes an absolute age to get through to someone. Very poor.
Took out the online car insurance, money taken from my account and on the day my insurance was due to change to Morethan, I have a message to ask me to get in touch. Spending 39 mins on the phone trying to get it sorted. I then received a letter dated 2 days after the phone call date, again saying there is a problem and to get intouch. 1 whole hour phone call later, I was left confused, not feeling confident that the offer I took out was actually a good deal after all. So far four weeks into my being insured I'm not particularly happy with the service.
Almost impossible to contact customer services then disconnects when you do.
Lies, swearing, 7 days of no proof that I'm. Covered and still no documents weeks later. Not happy with service at all.
Waiting 6 months for a phone call. Called many times, left numerous complaints but nobody called me back for 6 months. I'm a good customer with 5 pets insured on premier policies. Have now canceled all policies due to lack of communication. Its nearly 7 months later and still waiting for a claim back for my cat. Not good More than!! I'm now insured elsewhere!!
***AVOID AVOID AVOID*** If I could give no stars I would
Absolutely horrendous! Had to ring twice because a legal document had been produced with the wrong information on it and I still never received it in time for the policy start time! Then there’s the hour wait for someone to answer the phone!! DO NOT recommend - not even worth one star but can’t give any less
have a look at the file and see what happened, cancelled my policy, debited my account £900 numerous phone calls, on hold for 30 mins each time, over an hour on the phone.
Had been a customer for years. My policy lapsed when I changed my bank account and I hadn’t realised. Had to start all over again. Poor attitude from staff just going through the motions and can’t deviate from the script when you ask a question. I will be going elsewhere at the first opportunity.
More than wanted to auto renew me to existing policy. Offered very poor value for money. Big leap in price. Better deal found via another price comparison site.
I got up few days ago and found the glass in my downstairs window was broken. I rung your Company, You did not send anyone to see it just told me you will not pay anything as I did not have Accidental cover and that was all.The windows and doors were not covered. Are they not part of the normal insurance cover? I will not have anything to do with your Company in future. Z. Swinarski
It took me nearly an hour to find out why I had been sent a letter saying my pet insurance had been cancelled after 2 days. The gentleman that took my call was obviously a very new member of staff with no training.It was a letter sent in error as it happened Have to say my first experience in dealing with more than was an experience NOT TO BE REPEATED.
Thank you for your review and feedback. Please e-mail us at trustpilot.reviews@uk.rsagroup.com including your contact details, we would be happy to investigate any concerns that you have. Thanks, Emma at MORE TH>N.
Just take so long to answer phone and don't get thing right.. would not recommend.
I Could not make payment easily it must have taken me more 10 times to do it and I am your existing customer! Very Poor
MORE TH>N is rated 4.22 based on 1,474 reviews