MORE TH>N Reviews

of reviewers recommend MORE TH>N
Telephone, Email, Live Chat

Tell us how MORE TH>N made you happy
Waiting 6 months for a phone call. Called many times, left numerous complaints but nobody called me back for 6 months. I'm a good customer with 5 pets insured on premier policies. Have now canceled all policies due to lack of communication. Its nearly 7 months later and still waiting for a claim back for my cat. Not good More than!! I'm now insured elsewhere!!
Thank you for your review and feedback.

Please e-mail us at trustpilot.reviews@uk.rsagroup.com including your policy reference and contact number, we would be happy to investigate any concerns that you have.

***AVOID AVOID AVOID*** If I could give no stars I would

Thanks, Emma at MORE TH>N.
Absolutely horrendous! Had to ring twice because a legal document had been produced with the wrong information on it and I still never received it in time for the policy start time! Then there’s the hour wait for someone to answer the phone!! DO NOT recommend - not even worth one star but can’t give any less
have a look at the file and see what happened, cancelled my policy, debited my account £900 numerous phone calls, on hold for 30 mins each time, over an hour on the phone.

Thanks, Emma at MORE TH>N.
Had been a customer for years. My policy lapsed when I changed my bank account and I hadn’t realised. Had to start all over again. Poor attitude from staff just going through the motions and can’t deviate from the script when you ask a question.
I will be going elsewhere at the first opportunity.

Thanks, Emma at MORE TH>N.
More than wanted to auto renew me to existing policy. Offered very poor value for money. Big leap in price. Better deal found via another price comparison site.

Thanks, Emma at MORE TH>N.
I got up few days ago and found the glass in my downstairs window was broken. I rung your Company, You did not send anyone to see it just told me you will not pay anything as I did not have Accidental cover and that was all.The windows and doors were not covered. Are they not part of the normal insurance cover? I will not have anything to do with your Company in future. Z. Swinarski
It took me nearly an hour to find out why I had been sent a letter saying my pet insurance had been cancelled after 2 days. The gentleman that took my call was obviously a very new member of staff with no training.It was a letter sent in error as it happened Have to say my first experience in dealing with more than was an experience NOT TO BE REPEATED.
Thank you for your review and feedback.

Please e-mail us at trustpilot.reviews@uk.rsagroup.com including your contact details, we would be happy to investigate any concerns that you have.

Thanks, Emma at MORE TH>N.
Just take so long to answer phone and don't get thing right.. would not recommend.

Thanks, Emma at MORE TH>N.
I Could not make payment easily it must have taken me more 10 times to do it and I am your existing customer! Very Poor

Thanks, Emma at MORE TH>N.
I am so annoyed that I have CANCELLED the policy and taken this particular business elsewhere. And I have been doing nearly all my insurance business with Sun Alliance, Then RSA and More>than since 1971! Not that you care!
Anthony Mothew
Thank you for your review and feedback.

Please e-mail us at trustpilot.reviews@uk.rsagroup.com including your policy reference and contact number, we would be happy to investigate your concerns.

Thanks, Emma at MORE TH>N.
We charge existing customers much MORE TH>N new customers! Three times as much in our case!!!

Thanks, Emma at MORE TH>N.
Needed my documents posted out to me, not set up online. I was told that would be fine and they would be with me about 7 working days. That was 20 th Sept, 30 mins waiting on phone, no answer no online help either v poor customer service.

Thanks, Emma at MORE TH>N.
Making contact with a real person, after pressing numerous buttons on the phone,and was pretty well "miffed" at getting an operator who's first language was not English, was obvious. The operator had a prepared script, was not prepared to listen to me but merely asked me to repeat information that had already been given out three times. Then, after waiting 20 minutes, the operator passed me into another operator who told me they were busy. I had to ask her to speak up as I could not hear her due to the laughter and shouting which could be heard at her end. my money was taken within seconds but five days later still no Documents and I could not get into online programme. The operator said it was pending and could not tell me why, when I would get the documents or if I even WAS insured with them. Why I wanted to change my car insurance to More Than after this i don't know! Hopefully,the complaints Dept has dealt with this...time will tell!!!!!!
Thank you for your review and feedback.

Please e-mail us at trustpilot.reviews@uk.rsagroup.com including your policy reference and contact number, we would be happy to investigate the concerns that you have.

Thanks, Emma at MORE TH>N.
Constant problems with this company and their “technical issues”

Terrible customer experience

Thanks, Emma at MORE TH>N.
THE SOUTH AFRICAN CUSTOMER SERVICES IS HORRENDOUS BUT UK IS MUCH BETTER.

Thanks, Emma at MORE TH>N.
Not yet received my cashback

Thanks, Emma at MORE TH>N.
Company regected multiple payments and had to go through terms and conditions each time over the phone. Staff expressed frustration whenever explaining the circumstances including managers and nothing was resolved over the phone. A process that should take 5 minutes took me 6 hours. Not ok when you have a full time job

Thanks, Emma at MORE TH>N.
When I went on a compare site I got my policy a lot cheaper than my renewal which I thought was disgusting how much you think you can charge people
Thank you for your review and feedback.

Please e-mail us at trustpilot.reviews@uk.rsagroup.com including your contact number to allow us to investigate your concerns.

MORE TH>N is rated 4.24 based on 1,462 reviews