MORE TH>N Reviews

of reviewers recommend MORE TH>N
Telephone, Email, Live Chat

Tell us how MORE TH>N made you happy
More than by name, more than by nature- because they charge you more than you need to be paying. Absolute joke. Do not use more than. I have been stripped bare by this company in my first year of driving. Spent over a grand and a half for a years insurance WITH black box, then they had the cheek to charge me for business insurance (£150- most companies add this on for free or for very low price) and then charge you extortionate prices for 'top up miles'. Save yourself the stress and use someone else.
Renewed my policy without my consent saying i had opted for this when i hadn't then demanded £50 to cancel it, now i have the unwanted hassle of trying to fight this , now my next step is contacting the insurance ombudsman for help , money is tight and people don't need this legal thievery, please please avoid morethan car insurance like the plague the are a con outfit.
Easy and clear website. Easy to use website. Very clear
Customer service was great spoke to a lovely pleasant lady.

Just disappointed with my renewal price was £100 more expensive that confused and all the details 100% match as me and the Customer care lady checked through
Website poor can never login without a load of hassle
Had a telematics policy with them for 1 year, during which time i had one accident that was judged to be non-fault and was entirely settled by the 3rd party. I was re-assured that my no claims discount would be unaffected and yet upon cancellation i was sent a document stating that i had 0 years NCD with them. I was also lied to about a renewal quote, the customer service rep i spoke to was insistent that one had been sent to my email address but i received no such thing - they then went ahead and renewed the policy anyway. Finally, after cancellation of the policy i logged in to the dashboard and found that the black box was still recording journeys after the cancellation date of the policy! I would advise anybody thinking of taking out a policy with More Than to stay well clear.
I would strongly urge anyone considering taking out a vehicle insurance policy with More Than / RSA to go elsewhere. I was a named driver on a company policy where the limited company was the owner, registered keeper and policyholder. The vehicle was stolen from the company's registered business address overnight, and all I did , was report the theft on behalf of the limited company. Everything appeared fine until I tried to renew my personal insurance, where I found that RSA had put me on the CUE check list as the "driver" of the limited company vehicle, and that I had an "at fault" claim. On complaining to RSA, they said that the last driver should have been asked for, and that on theft they log the last driver as the named driver responsible. I clearly explained that the last driver was unknown, had not been asked for, and there was no legal text anywhere in the Terms and Conditions to state the last driver would be held responsible on theft. I escalated my complaint with RSA, and even involved the CEO, Mr Stephen Hester, but their final response denied my complaint, stating that it "appeared" I was the last person in charge of the company vehicle, and that policy wording would not specifically state the last driver will be logged as the named driver on theft. They then go on to state the personal information posted about me on the CUE system is factually correct. My understanding of contract law is everything must be in the Terms and Conditions at the inception of business, not something that can be altered or made up by one party as the contract goes along to suit their ends. When the last driver or driver in charge is not specifically given or asked for, and although RSA may want it to "appear" that they have determined who that individual may have been to suit their "procedures", it most certainly cannot be deemed to be "factual". RSA have effectively made two entities financially responsible for one incident, which only the policyholder should be held liable for. The ramifications of this are horrendous for every last driver / in charge individual of a vehicle insured by RSA on theft, where the vehicle is owned, registered and the policyholder is another person or company. I will be checking every vehicle I drive in the future that it is not insured by RSA, and will never do business of any kind with them again, as their "procedures" are created to cause as much financial damage as possible to their customers. My complaint is now with the Financial Ombudsman.
Saved me money
Terrible service I would never use again. A claim against our policy is still outstanding from 1 months ago and they have cancelled our policy leaving us with an outstanding amount to pay.
Morethan are a scam company that tried to over double my renewal price to £3000. They take advantage of young drivers and their customer service is useless. Its like speaking to a brick wall.

They also scammed me of my no claims bonus and paid out someone on a claim where i was not at fault.

Save your self the hassle and avoid this company for insurance.
Take money with out asking
Renewed my insurance without advising me and i cannot even log on to view my policy
Can’t wait to use again
Good to deal with
Additional letter to state a second address is authorised on the policy was not received. This was after 4 telephone conversations stating this would happen.
Very good price and services.thanks
good value
I purchased this through a cash back website, I am still waiting for the amount to be paid
Great service and polite.
MORE TH>N is rated 4.25 based on 1,458 reviews