MORE TH>N Reviews

of reviewers recommend MORE TH>N
Telephone, Email, Live Chat

Tell us how MORE TH>N made you happy
I give one but I want to give -1000. Absolutely disgusting company. They are scammers, don’t waste your money and don’t let waste you’re time for this rubbish company!! They received every possible information about claim and every invoice but they don’t want to pay because not! Again absolutely disgusting 🤮
Terrible customer service. For my 2nd year of car insurance (which was over £700) they forgot to add me to the motor insurance database which led to me getting pulled over by the police. After complaining to morethan about this, the best they could do was give me a £10 giftcard. Switched to admiral and never looked back.
Waiting for nearly four months for them to replace a boarded-up door. Totally unacceptable. Don't use More Than
Terrible service. DO NOT USE
Had a renewal quote ALOT more expensive than my previous years so said I no longer wished to be insured with them. Received letters to say I owe them £0.00 now CRS have suddenly came to recover a £98 debt from me that I owe more than. I have now heard 3 stories of why I owe this money, first story was I pay in arrears so hadn’t finished paying (no insurance pays in arrears) then it was I cancelled on them mid policy, then the new story is they auto renewed me 6th September when my renewal was 5th October so I owe them. Can’t get anywhere when ringing them and CRS debt recovery are siding with them as expected.
Shocking service after been loyal customer for 13 years, they have found the way of not paying out for simple treatment. All customers stay away they are just a big scam!
Customer service is awful. They denied we were covered for an accident abroad despite the fact we'd called them in advance to confirm cover was in place. I have called them more than a dozen times and spent 5hrs on the phone. Every time the advisor is apologetic and says that a manager will call me tomorrow but they never do. This has been going on for 3months now. Avoid them like the plague
More than cancelled my online log in because I had not used it for three months ? I took out an annual insurance why cancel my internet log in when my policy is still running! Had to phone up to change cars then was told if I don’t do it online they will charge me £25 but I can’t do it online your admin dept have logged me out ? I have now cancelled my insurance and have gone with another company! Even though they charged me £50 it was cheaper than changing car with More Than.
more than have moved there there renewal services to south Africa tried to sort out my insurance for over a week now because its like talking to a parrot they haven't got a clue, steer clear, going with another insurance company, now one that's in the UK
Homeserve who carries out home emergency repairs for More than , Water coming through kitchen from bathroom so got water shut off traced problem to service pipe for cistern , phoned more than yes we will put you onto homeserve, We can send a plumber in 3 days time , terrible service, Will learn by my mistake and never renew with more than or any other company that Homeserve have a contract with
Absolutely disgusted with this company, have had nothing but issues with undertrained staff. Have cancelled my policy as a system error which has happened several times since being insured by them in the last 3-4 months. currently left me stranded at a holiday park with no insurance facing more costs as now need late check outs. Would not recommend this company to anyone.
Disgusting for pet insurance. Charged me £67 per month for a healthy cat who had never had a claim. The same amount as my diabetic cat. I had to de=insure my healthy cat because I Couldn't afford £134 for two cats I took out a cheap but dodgy insurance for my healthy cat. But after realising the came under a guise of a bad company I had used before canceled it sharpish. I would call more than greedy at best an at worst is unprintable.
Can't cancel online, charged me £50 to do it, despite being one day over because I couldn't access a phone! What a scam. Also the Indian call centre is terribly organised. AVOID.
Dreadful. 30% price hike despite zero claims for the previous 12 months and going from a 3.5ltr car to a 2.2 ltr with a higher safety rating. They don't care at all about customers
This review for Anna from customer service she was Very helpful kind and friendly. Middle of the communication the phone line was disconnected but she call me back and sort out my problem Thank you Anna. God blesse you.
I have just renewed my house insurance with more than. I spoke to a lovely lady called Julia whose customer service was absolutely wonderful. She was friendly and professional throughout the telephone call. I very rarely post reviews but I feel it was warranted in this case. Thank you Julia
I’ve used more than for about 2 years to cover our buildings & contents insurance. They seemed professional and competitive in pricing. Unfortunately it all came crashing down when I went to claim for a lost watch (£350). They used every excuse under the sun to stop the claim. I think companies like this are an utter disgrace and should be shutdown. Insurance companies like theses are never there when you need them most. You’ve been warned, stay away.
Do not waste your time or money, I begrudge giving them 1 star they deserve 0! Complete con artists, we were told that our cats surgery would be covered, I phoned and confirmed this twice however when it came to claiming they said it wasn't covered due to a pre-existing condition. The vets didn't say this was a pre-existing condition because it was so minimal they weren't worried, so we didn't know to mention it when we took out the policy. The vets also confirmed that the condition would not have caused the condition that needed surgery. So the reason they gave for invalidating our policy was not even linked to her condition in the first place! AVOID AVOID AVOID! We will be going elsewhere as soon as we can as I know longer feel I can trust them
Awful customer service. I would give it a 0 if I could. They really need a proper shake up. After years of being a loyal customer and with a home insurance, I will be changing everything as soon as I can. They sent me a car insurance quote on my email, with a reference number but when I phoned to proceed, they quoted me more, even through in an email it clearly said the quote is valid for two more weeks. Suddenly they couldn't find it and asking me to prove it?! Where would I get a reference number in the first place if I didn't have it in an email?!! The discount I was offered due to being a loyal customer suddenly couldn't be applied either!! So what is the point?! I am not sure what happen to this company as they used to be really good but for me this will be the end of the road. Don't be fooled by quotes you will be getting as service is non existent.
After being insured for a year the renewal was jacked up by 40% and there hadn’t been any claims. I phoned to check if they could drop the price but all they could do was reduce it by a few pounds! I told the representative that I would not be taking up the insurance only to find they ignored that and continued to take two monthly payments. The trouble I’m having to go through now to get the money back is torturous! Beware !
MORE TH>N is rated 4.19 based on 1,489 reviews