Mortgage Finder Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mortgage Finder
Read Mortgage Finder Reviews

Tell us how Mortgage Finder made you happy
Hisham was very helpful and a great support in the whole process of buying my house
Some processes took very long to complete, otherwise a very good experience.
Thank you Hisham for all the assistance and being available all the time.
very kind of person and working hard
Brendan was very informative, friendly and turned around the loan process as per the agreed timelines.

Would recommend Mortgage Finder to anyone
Mortgage finder were absolutely instrumental in us finding and securing our mortgage. They were extremely detailed and worked above and beyond the usual working hours assisting and coordinating with bank and agents securing our mortgage. Without mortgage finder I can’t imagine the difficulties that we would have faced ourselves. There connections, knowledge and expertise definitely eased the whole process for us. Money well spent!
Only negative observation was once mortgage finally approved the assistance and overall service from mortgage finder was not to the same standard as prior to the approval.
Very good and attentive service. That said, I neglected to go ahead with purchase due US tax issues. Agent continued to be creative and pro-active in addressing issue until end.
I had good support and service
Good info
MF was instrumental in getting me a loan. There’s always room for improvement.
Good Job !!! Very Professional.
Brendan helped me a lot. It was my first property purchase in the UAE and I was confused as to how everything goes. He didn't only help me secure the best mortgage but also assisted in the transfer process. I'm reaching the interest renegotiation deadline, and I know that I can count on him to assist me with that as well. I definitely recommend their services and I will keep using them for any future properties I purchase.
(Brendan) - Posted 1 year ago
It was the second time I dealt with this company and it was an excellent experience .
(Richard) - Posted 1 year ago
Amazing...
Good service. You also need to put efforts in identifying insurance deals as insurance can change the competitiveness of your loan deal.
My experience with mortgage finder was a positive one having found a broker that was able to explain the Dubai mortgage process while at the same time installing confidence and trust in making a purchase.
Mortgage Finder is rated 4.73 based on 171 reviews