Mortgage Finder Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mortgage Finder
Read Mortgage Finder Reviews

Tell us how Mortgage Finder made you happy
Not recommend unless you are desperate to get a mortgage. Paid a hefty sum for so called service fees. Ended up doing and running around to sort things out. Mortgage advisor is just clueless. Zero knowledge of the process and procedures. And the best part, while writing this review, he is still thinking that the process is still going on where's I have actually completed the transfer of the property with the help of my agent and the seller. Sounds funny but that's the truth.
Thank you for providing your feedback.

We are sorry that you feel you did not have a good experience working with us.

It seems your case was slightly more complicated with limited options, along with delays on the part of your chosen lender, which we worked hard to overcome and made you aware of.

However, we would like to investigate further and have attempted to contact you but to no avail. If you would like to discuss this in more depth, please call +971 4 556 0321 and ask to speak to Robert Pankhurst, our Sales Manager.
No reply for my question at all once I got a loan from Mortgage Finder.
(My account person left mortgage finder and Julie didn't answer my question about insurance)
(Daniel) - Posted 2 years ago
There was a delay between committed date and date when process was done, i had to. followup every day to check status of my application, paid twice on insurance to outside party as well as bank.
Hi Usman,

Thank you for the review, I am sorry the service you experienced didn't meet our extremely high expectations.

We are aware that the bank you mentioned has charged customers twice for insurance, which we have raised with them. This is outside of our control and an issue across all of the banks customers, however, we are working with our customers to resolve this for them.

Thanks again for the review.

CS
We had an incredibly bad experience with mortgage finder and will not be recommending it to anyone in our network. Thanks to your teams lack of experience and process knowledge, we very nearly were out tens of thousands of dirhams. We provided feedback at the time and your team exhibited a complete lack of a customer service mindset. Your services were more of a hinderance than a help.
Morning Leigh-Ann,

Thank you for your review.

Sorry to hear your experience wasn't the high level of service we'd expect.

I've reached out to you on a private message to see what we can do to resolve the issue.

Kind Regards,

CS
I would appreciate if I could discuss the details with one of the representatives of the company
Mortgage Finder is rated 4.74 based on 195 reviews