Mortgage Finder Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mortgage Finder
Under an hour
Read Mortgage Finder Reviews

Tell us how Mortgage Finder made you happy
No reply for my question at all once I got a loan from Mortgage Finder. (My account person left mortgage finder and Julie didn't answer my question about insurance)
(Daniel) - Posted 10 months ago
There was a delay between committed date and date when process was done, i had to. followup every day to check status of my application, paid twice on insurance to outside party as well as bank.
Hi Usman,

Thank you for the review, I am sorry the service you experienced didn't meet our extremely high expectations.

We are aware that the bank you mentioned has charged customers twice for insurance, which we have raised with them. This is outside of our control and an issue across all of the banks customers, however, we are working with our customers to resolve this for them.

Thanks again for the review.

CS
We had an incredibly bad experience with mortgage finder and will not be recommending it to anyone in our network. Thanks to your teams lack of experience and process knowledge, we very nearly were out tens of thousands of dirhams. We provided feedback at the time and your team exhibited a complete lack of a customer service mindset. Your services were more of a hinderance than a help.
Morning Leigh-Ann,

Thank you for your review.

Sorry to hear your experience wasn't the high level of service we'd expect.

I've reached out to you on a private message to see what we can do to resolve the issue.

Kind Regards,

CS
I would appreciate if I could discuss the details with one of the representatives of the company
Mortgage Finder is rated 4.69 based on 149 reviews