Mortgage Finder Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mortgage Finder
Read Mortgage Finder Reviews

Tell us how Mortgage Finder made you happy
Highly recommend contacting Brendan at Mortgage finder, he was extremely pleasant to deal with, highly professional, punctual and made the whole process very clear for us to understand. Having lived in Dubai for a long time you come to accept dealing with banks to be generally a bit of a letdown even for basic things and almost all to be equally incompetent. It’s not unusual to be told one thing by the folks at the banks only to find out the information you’ve been provided is inaccurate by someone else at the same bank. Dealing with Mortgage Finder takes that element completely out and gives you the ability to assess your options independently with your mortgage consultant. One of the things that we really liked was how Brendan could very quickly do simulations for us using the mortgage products from the different banks. He was also very effective at managing the various parties involved thought out the process once we decided on moving forward with the house to ensure all parties were up to date and things progressed along as quickly as possible all the way to when the property was transferred to us. All and all a great experience.
It was our first time buying a property in Dubai, hence we were unaware of a lot of things. I and my wife working in the aviation sector brought a whole new challenge to get through a mortgage loan under the current market scenario (COVID-19). That’s when we thought of professional help. When we contacted mortgage finder we had no idea of how things work and how they would help us.
That’s the time when Ritesh Shetty contacted us from their team. He first understood our requirements and limitations and worked out different options and provided to us so that we can choose the best suited to our need. From ROI to Home insurance he kept on negotiating with the banks as per our requirements.
From the very first call till the title deed got signed, Ritesh was there to help us and guide us. We being naive to this scenario he was patient enough to handle all our calls.
Thank you MF and Ritesh for all the guidance and making our home buying experience a memorable one.
Ritesh was very supportive and very patient to meet our needs and he had helped a lot to make my dreams a reality
Great service and a very experienced team. These guys know what they are doing. Excellent when it comes to remortgaging too. A pleasure to deal with in this saturated market.
Thomas from Mortgage Finder has been so helpful to us during our property purchase and is quite simply a top man. Of all the people and organisations involved, Thomas has been the most sincere and professional, without his knowledge and support I'm not sure we would have completed the purchase. Thomas has a wide network of professionals who can help, not just in the UAE but in the UK also which brings added value to his services. I have recommended Thomas to friends and I have no hesitation in recommending Thomas to anyone looking to buy a property in the UAE, you will not find a more knowledgeable and honest person to support you.
Thomas McLaughlin was simply great. Very knowledgeable, patient, clear, communicates well and has his clients interest in mind. It was an absolute pleasure working with him and I highly recommend him.
I can highly recommend Thomas. Not only did Thomas help us understand what was available for first time home buyers in the UAE he stood by us throughout the whole process and answered any questions we had and always went the extra mile. I would not hesitate to use him again and highly recommend to anyone looking to purchase a property.
Brendan is a wonderful individual and helped us immeasurably.
Highly recommend Hesham for any mortgage needed, especially for any new buyers.

He went above and beyond in helping us through the whole process and even helped us with the DLD during the difficult times

We are truly grateful for all his help, connections and expertise during a very difficult purchase.
I’m very happy, I would like to thank Abdelwahab for all his assist and guidance, it was tough time and complicated but he made Everything easier for me, everything was more than my expectation, really thank you abedwahab and for sure I will deal with you again in the future.
Great deal, service and advice. Our Morgage adviser Thomas helped us during gaining a Morgage whilst the Corona Virus pandemic continued to provide challenges and changes throughout. Each change was dealt with efficiently and smoothly.
The whole process was made clear and we were expertly guided through every step by Thomas McLaughlin. He took calls at every hour, reassured us and definitely made sure we never felt unsure or exposed.
Even the night before exchange he was championing our cause to get things sorted.

What is even more impressive is we did it all through COVID-19 and all of the additional new procedures.

Can not recommend Thomas and Mortgage Finder highly enough.
Mortgage Finder 5 star review on 16th July 2020
We received a superb service from Mortgage Finder and in particular our consultant Ian Vaughan. He was very knowledgeable on all aspects of the process, regulations and common trends. He was attentive, approachable, prompt in his replies and always available. He provided us with great advice and helped us every step of the way. I would most certainly recommend him and Mortgage Finder.
I would definitely recommend working with Mortgage Finder, very professional, on time, dedicated service. They are always there to answer/support you along the way.
Special thanks to Brendan Kennelly who turned this painful process into a smooth one, much appreciated Brendan, great job!
Ian Vaughan helped me with refinance and is a professional and is very helpful i recommend him to any one looking for any mortgage related services
I am very pleased with all the assistance and information provided by Mortgage Finder and would highly recommended using them. Special thanks to Charlotte and Julie for making the process seem easy and straightforward.
Thanks
Good investment, very helpful team!
Interacted with Jeff as our mortgage consultant. He handled our case with complete professionalism. The process was made very smooth and hassle free for us. Thanks to Jeff and mortgage finder for the good work.
If you are looking for a mortgage definitely mortgagefinder.com will help you. Thomas helped me to choose the best bank offer for me. He was giving me information ahead and I was ready for each step. Even after I paid the consultancy fees (which is nothing compared of how much you're going to save). Thomas stayed in contact with me till I closed everything.
Thanks a lot. Definitely recommended
Ian Vaughan helped me and my wife through the whole process, from researching our options and clearly explaining the choices (including all associated fees) to walking us through the paperwork to successfully complete the mortgage application. Ian was patient and professional throughout and his team took the strain away (which was much appreciated). I'd have no hesitation in recommending Mortgage Finder and particularly Ian. Great job!
Mortgage Finder is rated 4.73 based on 171 reviews