Mortgage Finder Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mortgage Finder
Under an hour
Read Mortgage Finder Reviews

Tell us how Mortgage Finder made you happy
If you are looking for a mortgage definitely mortgagefinder.com will help you. Thomas helped me to choose the best bank offer for me. He was giving me information ahead and I was ready for each step. Even after I paid the consultancy fees (which is nothing compared of how much you're going to save). Thomas stayed in contact with me till I closed everything. Thanks a lot. Definitely recommended
Ian Vaughan helped me and my wife through the whole process, from researching our options and clearly explaining the choices (including all associated fees) to walking us through the paperwork to successfully complete the mortgage application. Ian was patient and professional throughout and his team took the strain away (which was much appreciated). I'd have no hesitation in recommending Mortgage Finder and particularly Ian. Great job!
Thomas McLaughlin provided an excellent service! He comes with a great knowledge and understanding of the market dynamics and changes - which he can advise on, he has assessed a couple of suitable options and recommended what is the best product according the my needs and limitations. He is very patient and flexible - takes the time to properly explain (which is key). Overall I've had a great and seamless experience, I truly appreciate all the effort and professionalism he's provided. Big thank you Thomas.
I was extremely happy with Mortgage finder, especially with Jeffrey De Souza. His approach was very professional and I would always recommend him without any question. I write this not to just to pimp the statistics, I really mean it and it was well spent money. I wish more people in the Middle East had similar work attitudes.
It was a really a good experience dealing with mortgage finder, I was interacting with Hesham Abdullah, and his level of professionalism and commitment gave me confidence on the information and the consultation his giving. moving forward and communicating with other team members also made much more reliable. only one negative point, that customer's information confidentiality is something important that more awareness should be given to everyone including drivers/pros who may not be aware of that. my overall experience is good and I absolutely will give recommendation to others to go for it whenever they're looking for mortgage.
Great customer service. Very efficient team.
Excellent service, thank you Andreas!
I have been wanting to write to you for a long time now but was busy setting up my new place which is turning out to be amazing thanks to Ritesh. Ritesh gives customer service a new definition. One of the best person I have dealt with in my 10 years in DXB. Day or night he is available to answer your questions anytime. The level of guidance and support I got was tremendous to say the least. I would recommend that he gets a raise and be made the incharge of training for all the other employees on how to provide exceptional quality service. Thank you Ritesh and thank you Mortgage Finder.!
Daniel from Mortgage finder was brilliant and made everything so much simpler, easier and more efficient. I would highly recommend to anyone
My experience in securing a Mortgage for my property and what comes afterwards couldn't been better. Special Thanks to Hesham Abdullah who have been very informative and keen in extending the necessary support required. The impressive part comes post securing the mortgage...i have rarely exprienced a person with the enthusiasm,dedication and calibre like Hesham who have been always professional and attentive. Kudos to Mortgage finder for having such great team members...highly recommended
Hesham is very informative, cooperative and punctual, he was recommended to me by a trusted colleague. He advised me on what best suits my needs and gave me updates on the market.
As first time buyers in Abu Dhabi we were recommended to engage with Thomas McLaughlin of Mortgage Finders and we are so glad that we were given that introduction. From the introductory phone call to the close out of our new purchase Thomas hand held us through the whole process. The service he provided was professional, prompt and comprehensive. We would urge any buyers to contact Thomas to assist with their individual requirements.
Hesham was a great help when I was looking for house mortgage. Communications were timely and unambiguous. Professional and committed approach in assisting me with my needs.
Thank you Hesham for your time, support and dedication working on my file till we finalize the transaction, even after he is still following up the case. Really appreciate your hard work and thanks to ALL Mortgage Finder team.
Excellent service with hisham. Smooth and professional experience
Hisham was a great help and support especially when it comes to a life decision like taking a mortgage. So professional work ethics and he made it looks easy!
Hisham has a very thorough knowledge of all property purchase related processes. He handled the transaction as if it was for his own. Thank you Hisham and MF for making a very complicated process seem so easy.
Hisham has a very thorough knowledge of all property purchase related processes, and handles the transaction as if it was for his own. I recommended him to everyone interested in buying a property I know, and will continue doing so. Thank you Hisham and MF for making a very complicated process seem so easy.
He is doing it as its his own home
Hesham Abdullah是一名非常优秀、非常专业的房产贷款咨询师,通过他专业、严谨、细致、热情的协助,我购得了心意的房产,在办理贷款过程中给我提供了许多有建设性的意见,给我答疑解惑,在贷款办理完成后还帮我解决很多具体问题,是一个值得信赖的人,我非常感谢他的努力与付出。
Mortgage Finder is rated 4.70 based on 152 reviews