Mortgage Finder Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend Mortgage Finder
Telephone
"Good info"
"Very helpful and professional staff. Always proactive and clear documentation request."
"MF was instrumental in getting me a loan. There’s always room for improvement."
"Really helpful - always available - a great service."
"excellent service"
(Ashton) - Posted 6 days ago
"Great advice, much appreciated"
"No reply for my question at all once I got a loan from Mortgage Finder. (My account person left mortgage finder and Julie didn't answer my question about insurance)"
(Daniel) - Posted 1 week ago
"Good Job !!! Very Professional."
"Fast, reliable and quick to respond"
"After being let down by another broker I was super impressed with the speed of service, communication and the overall customer service the team offered. Now you can see why they're Dubai largest mortgage brokerage! Thanks for all your help."
"Mortgage finder helped me in a fast, efficient and clear way to find my way through the maze of buying property abroad. They provided a superb service and a the same time meant a saving of a few thousands dirhams for me."
(Candice) - Posted 1 week ago
"Brendan helped me a lot. It was my first property purchase in the UAE and I was confused as to how everything goes. He didn't only help me secure the best mortgage but also assisted in the transfer process. I'm reaching the interest renegotiation deadline, and I know that I can count on him to assist me with that as well. I definitely recommend their services and I will keep using them for any future properties I purchase."
(Brendan) - Posted 1 week ago
"We bought our first apartment in Dubai with Property finder. I must say Brendan is an awesome guy, he helped us a lot at each and every step and made sure that the process was flawless for us."
(Brendan) - Posted 1 week ago
"Dealing with Ian from mortgage finder was the best part of the buying experience in Dubai."
(Ian) - Posted 1 week ago
"Probably the best service for any potential buyer, not only for arranging the best mortgage but for advice and guidance throughout the buying process, a service I would recommend to anyone."
(Ian) - Posted 1 week ago
"Charlotte was amazing! Very professional & took the time to understand my needs and offer the best mortgage in the market. I validated the offer from speaking to others in the market including banks in UAE directly & I was offered the best deal. Would use Charlotte as an advisor again!"
(Charlotte) - Posted 1 week ago
"There was a delay between committed date and date when process was done, i had to. followup every day to check status of my application, paid twice on insurance to outside party as well as bank."
Hi Usman,

Thank you for the review, I am sorry the service you experienced didn't meet our extremely high expectations.

We are aware that the bank you mentioned has charged customers twice for insurance, which we have raised with them. This is outside of our control and an issue across all of the banks customers, however, we are working with our customers to resolve this for them.

Thanks again for the review.

CS
"Smooth process, professional and efficient employees."
(Richard) - Posted 1 week ago
"Strong start disappointing finish. Would not recommend or work with again. Kind regards, Christian Pertl"
(Brendan) - Posted 1 week ago
"It was the second time I dealt with this company and it was an excellent experience ."
(Richard) - Posted 1 week ago