Mortgage Finder Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Mortgage Finder

Tell us how Mortgage Finder made you happy

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
"We have had a fantastic experience with Ian Vaughan from Mortgagefinder. Not only did he connect us to a good deal in the market, explained all the fees and otherwihse "hidden" costs & loops along the proceess, and made all the paperwork and processes seamless, but he also supported us several months afterwhards with changes and follow-ups. I highly recommend engaging with him early in shopping for a mortgage."
"I clicked on the link from property finder more out of interest, but when I was contacted by Ian from Mortgage finder he was excellent gathering all my requirements and understanding my needs. We arranged to meet for a brief chat and he explained the process and presented me with some initial proposals taking me through the pros and cons of each which really helped make my decision on the deal that best suited me. With the decision made, Ian worked closely with me to obtain pre-approval, he and his back office team handled all the document submission to the bank - I really did very little it was very smooth. For the next steps, Ian directly spoke to my real estate broker and co-ordinated everything with her and even turned up at the land department for title deed transfer. Again I had to do very little. I can’t thank him, Julie and the team enough for all they have done to ensure a stress-free process, over many WhatsApp’s and telephone calls - mortgage finder have been nothing but professional throughout and I have no hesitation in recommending their services."
"Mortgage finder is a very professional outfit and was of great assistance when I needed information about mortgages in Dubai, they have a vast database of banks, the various charges, structured cost breakdown of the bank fees, which enables bank selection on basis of customer preferences without bias as they give you data on all banks. Once the bank is identified, mortgage finder helps with the loan processing, giving professional counsel on the loan agreement and will have some appendix to protect the buyer in case the seller changes their mind mid purchase. During the mortgage processing, they liaise with the bank to get the client the best rate and it was a pleasure working with them through the process. Highly recommended and very efficient company."
"I found the MortgageFinder team incredibly valuable in finding the best mortgage options available in the UAE. They get exclusive rates and terms from banks and then pass those on to their clients. Their team was very dedicated and professional and led me successfully and smoothly through what otherwise would have been a daunting application process."
"I have no idea how I could have gone through the process without the support of Thomas and the team at Mortgage Finder. The whole experience was smooth, and Thomas was very clear in explaining every step, and making it as easy as possible. He delivered beyond my expectations, and I'd definitely recommend him and Mortgage Finder for any of your future property purchase in the UAE."
"Ritesh was super professional, patient and helped me understand the ins and outs of the process for my first time mortgage process, answered countless questions I had and helped find the right bank for the job. He also helped me get a AED 2000 discount on their fees as my mortgage amount was not that large. I would recommend Ritesh and Mortgage Finder for atleast your first mortgage as it helps answer a lot of initial questions people have and banks do not have the time or interest to answer them."
"Brendan Kennelly was so helpful right from the beginning. He was able to explain all of the options for us, who are not math professionals, and gave us all the information needed to make the best choice for us. Brendan was always on call, easy to communicate with, and saw our buying through to the end, beyond the call of duty. I would recommend Brendan to anyone seeking a mortgage in Dubai."
"Amazing service with super fast, hassle free mortgage approval, no doubt they are the best company in market when dealing with mortgage"
"The process steps were transparent and clear. Thomas was always available to answer all enquiries. Bottom line "no surprises"."
"They'll stick by until the deal's done."
"the agent who help us on the mortgage finder is professional and efficient."
"As a first time property buyer in the UAE, I had a great experience with the team. Fast, Friendly and always available to clarify any queries I had. Darrach was especially stand out ! I look forward to the chance to be able to recommend!"
"Mohannad, Well done and thanks for your hard work and standing by during the journey."
"All the best in your work and what you offer to your customers."
"Thomas at Mortgage Finder provided excellent service to me in securing the facility required. He was very helpful on all guidance with regards to appropriatness of product based on my position. He explained matters very well and was always available when i sought clarification. I can confidently confirm that with his professional help on the journey,we completed the transaction very smoothly .Thank you Thomas!"
"Process is smooth. Darrach has been helpful through out the process and pushing to finish the process quickly."
"Very fast approval. Thanks to yingzi and mortgagefiner team."
"Easy and fast"
"I was very happy with their job. They assist you personally through phone, email, whatsapp or in person. They were very helpful, they found the best option and followed up with the process keeping you informed at all times. They were available every time I need them."
"Absolutely brilliant service and advice from start to finish - would highly recommend anyone looking to mortgage their home to not look any further than here."
Mortgage Finder is rated 4.61 based on 106 reviews