Mortgage Finder Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mortgage Finder
Read Mortgage Finder Reviews

Tell us how Mortgage Finder made you happy
The team was extremely helpful and was there to support every step of the way!
Great overall service!
Nice and professional approach. They were always very helpful. I fully recommend them. I will be using their service next time I am buying a property.
I worked with Brendan Kennelley on my mortgage for a villa on the Palm. He found me a highly competitive mortgage that suited my needs and went the extra mile to help me with all the associated paperwork (of which there was a lot). Brendan was extremely efficient and worked hard to get all in place within the required timeframe.
Dealing with Mortgage Finder has been the easiest process quite to my surprise.
When i decided to buy a property i expected it to be much more complicated but Brendan made it so smooth. Everything was sorted out through emails and then had to make a couple of trips to the bank just to sign the papers. In less than 4 weeks everything was completed.
I highly recommend Mortgage Finder , very professional and great service!
Thanks to Brendan Kennelly and all the Mortgage Finder Group team I was able to got my loan without any particular problem. They supported me also during all the transaction phase to finalise the sales of the property in the best way. Really professional persons and company

Best Regards
Francesco Balordi
Not recommend unless you are desperate to get a mortgage. Paid a hefty sum for so called service fees. Ended up doing and running around to sort things out. Mortgage advisor is just clueless. Zero knowledge of the process and procedures. And the best part, while writing this review, he is still thinking that the process is still going on where's I have actually completed the transfer of the property with the help of my agent and the seller. Sounds funny but that's the truth.
Thank you for providing your feedback.

We are sorry that you feel you did not have a good experience working with us.

It seems your case was slightly more complicated with limited options, along with delays on the part of your chosen lender, which we worked hard to overcome and made you aware of.

However, we would like to investigate further and have attempted to contact you but to no avail. If you would like to discuss this in more depth, please call +971 4 556 0321 and ask to speak to Robert Pankhurst, our Sales Manager.
We came across Ian Vaughan at Mortgage Finder several years ago when we first started contemplating buying a property in UAE. Ian was very happy to speak to us about the UAE property market in general and mortgage products available etc. without trying to push us into making a decision right there and then. Although we decided not to buy at that time, our interaction with Ian definitely left a lasting impression on us.

Fast forward to 4 years later, when we finally decided to take the plunge and buy, Ian was of course our go-to mortgage advisor!

I would not hesitate to recommend Ian to anyone looking for a mortgage broker. He is honest, highly experienced and genuinely has your best interests at heart. He also has a great sense of humour. 😁

Ian ‘held our hands’ through the entire purchase process and also calmly reassured us in moments when we were stressed about certain aspects of the buying process here in the UAE.

Ian also knows everyone worth knowing in the property purchase supply chain and made a few - no strings attached - recommendations for other professionals to consider using, which was helpful.

Thank you Ian and the Mortgage Finder team!
My experience with Ian from Mortgage finder was really great. Since it was my first mortgage I had a long list of questions for our meeting and Ian was happy that I have many questions and he explained everything in very clear details. Ian was very honest on what options suit our finance better. One of the main things that I respected in dealing with him was absolute transparency. I was always aware of what's going on with the bank, where are we in the process, and what obstacles we might face and what are the solutions.
Another great aspect of working with Ian and Mortgage finder is that there's always plan B and C until and in the end we got very good rate, we were aware of all the other options in the market and we got the best deal in town :-)

Thanks a lot to Ian and Mortgage Finder team. I would recommend anyone interested in getting a mortgage to at least have a chat with the team ( it's for free ).
No one can check all the options and understand all the T&Cs in the market specially the UAE has a lot of banks and here where the role of Mortgage finder comes.
Super glad that I dealt with them.

All the best to Ian and Mortgage Finder team and for sure I will deal with you again.
Super satisfied with Mortgage Finder.
Brendan Kennelly was knowledgeable & super helpful. He made the experience very easy for us.
I strongly recommend them.
I am extremely satisfied with the way Ritesh handled my case from the very first call . He was transparent and pro active and always available to discuss matters. I would highly recommend there services .
Ritesh from Mortgage finder made the whole process of obtaining the loan and closing the house transaction (which typically is quite stressful) completely seamless. Ritesh and Julie went out of their way to help us in the process of buying our home. I would highly recommend working with Mortgage Finder and specifically Ritesh who was super professional, proactive and just a joy to work with. Wish him the best of luck and again highly recommend to others who are going through the stressful process of buying their home on mortgage.
Thomas McLaughlin is a consummate professional and delivered a complex solution in time.
I usually don't write reviews for this kind of services but on this occasion I had to share my feedback.

Had the pleasure of getting the service from Mortgage Finder and got allocated to Thomas McLaughlin which was absolutely amazing, going over and above in trying to help me finalize the transaction and providing all required info at the right time.
If I could offer him more than 5 starts I would as the service quality really deserves that.
Brendan has been an absolute great help in getting my mortgage refinanced, taking care of everything from communication and documentation to the smallest little details. I'd honestly have no idea what kind of things i might have missed if i had to do this all myself, so i'd say the services from Mortgagefinder have been well worth it for me.
My Councelor was Ian. He was very professional and very supportive. He resolved any question i had and he coordinated based on my needs and my unstable schedule all the interactions required with the bank. Thanks Ian for the help! It is highly appreciated:)
Very flexible and helpful! They managed my mortgage and gave me guidance through out the whole process.
Thomas McLaughlin was truly exceptional, and really made a difference in what turned out to be a very complicated process.

Thomas was not only very knowledgeable of UAE banks in general but also behaved very professionally, always answering the phone and taking his time to understand the issues and come back to us with an answer / solution (and there were many of these). He really went out of his way for us.

There is no doubt that without his help we would have had a more painful, lengthy and costly transaction.

I will recommend Thomas and Mortgage Finder to anyone looking to buy a property in the UAE!
Ian from mortgage finder team, provided me with best options for mortgage rates for my capacity, and also explained to me the in details benefits and costs pertaining to each options. There were no bumps in terms form getting pre approval to final offer, all was handled very professionally .
Mortgage Finder took the time to understand the whole of my situation and was able to make the best suggestions to secure a mortgage for me.

The fee for using the service is only taken when milestones are reached, which reassured me that they are acting in my best interest every step of the way. I also want to say that I think the fees are almost irrelevant when I factor in that a mortgage basically halved my rent cost, and I'm not losing money to a landlord.

Add to that I wouldn't have been able to navigate the paperwork as effectively myself without Mortgage Finders agents supporting me along the way.

I would recommend Mortgage Finder to anyone looking to buy a place, and in particular a big Thank You to Thomas for the support.
Ian is the most professional advisor, who has an long time experience and most helpful to me during my property purchase, he always find a way to convince the banks even there is little chance, never give up....
Mortgage Finder is rated 4.74 based on 195 reviews