My fave Reviews

of reviewers recommend My fave

Tell us how My fave made you happy
More Photos & Videos
Fave automatically slaps on a compulsory surcharge on many of the voucher purchases. Its supposed to be for refund in case you change your mind. So please be alert your are being overcharged. No opt out option. Crab!
Nasty patronising customer service
I just deleted my FAVE app and will have nothing to do with this company again. I was forced to use my cash voucher which was originally meant for yoga sessions. Due to covid, I wasn't able to use the vouchers and instead of refund o was asked to use it for other purposes. There was nothing else I needed so o bought some food vouchers. One of them was Marche Pizzas. I was shocked to find out that the voucher has expired a couple of days later. As it turns out, the voucher expires on the same day as purchase. I wrote to FAVE whose convenient reply was - the expiry date was on the voucher. True, it is my bad that I didn't read the voucher but I would never have bought it if I had known that it will expire on the same day. There is no indication on marche's ad that the voucher has to be redeemed on the same day before you buy it. Of course we all should learn to read small prints. However, this type of business practices are disingenuous and we should not support online businesses with bad faith.
One of the worst payment services ever! They should be ashamed of themselves to employ Such poor customer services. I would not even provide 1 star if not For the purpose to input this comment. I will delete this waste of time and useless app
Very POOR service and POOR support. when you have problems, they hardly helped to resolve the problems but rather points you in circles rather than taking ownership to solve the problem and the problems does not get solved. No protection for buyers and customers and if you have been overcharged by the vendor, Fave does not pay you back and you get cheated without getting compensation from Fave. Fave is DEFINITELY NOT RECOMMENDED. The Fave app is plagued with problems and bug and when you are at the vendor to make payment, Fave app would far too frequently state that it's temporarily out of service and you could not get any support to resolve it at that time. The live chat in the Fave app also does NOT work and when I have feedback this problem to the support, nothing was being done to resolve this and the support does not even take any ownership to resolve problems that customer faces.
Poor service! Late reply and even try to dragging the time. After one month said voucher should be cancel within the timeline. No refund.
Will not use this Apps again!
Dear Sir,

I'm am extremely disappointed with Fave because you people replied to my several emails and message on Messenger SO LATE! Impossible to get through to your Live chat as well!!

If it were not for an emergency I would not have contacted you people yesterday (28/12/19) from 11.30am till 6pm!
In fact, your staff Anna and Avril knew of my problem days ago but eventually became uncontactable! What service!

As you DID NOT respond to all my urgent calls for help, I had had to proceed to Cafe2000 with only 2 adults and 1 child to have the buffer dinner. The rest were seriously ill with bad influenza and had to go to the hospital.

Hence only 2 adults and 1 child were at Cafe2000 to dine BUT the cafe had no choice and had to deduct all the 4 adults & 2 children vouchers last night. Cafe2000 said that we had not purchase the coupons separately hence they had to deduct everything! Therefore, what you saw in my account was "all vouchers had been redeemed" which was NOT the case!
In fact my purpose in trying to get hold of Fave last evening was to ask for your help to get a refund for 2 adults & 1 child vouchers amounting to $156.07 ($62.15x2 + $31.77) which was unused.

I'm deeply disappointed with the kind of after sales service provided by Fave and I intend to pursue this matter further and vigorously so that other Fave patrons will not suffer similar helplessness and anxiety when a family emergency occurs.

P/S The seafood dinner with live BBQ at Cafe2000 as advertised by Fave was indeed the worst seafood joint I've been to! It was just a mediocre joint with rather limited food choice and too pricey at $62.15 per adult. The only thing good was the courteous reception staff.
I bought fave tickets for a restaurant in Singapore. When we went all the way to the place, we found it closed. I asked Favd for refund. Almost a month has passed, and only thing I get from them is that you have cancelled within the timeline. No refund.

Beware of this company who sells tickets of closed outlet and no refund to come
I was given a Fave Gift Voucher and used it on Saturday. The menu was as follows:
Saturday - Weekend Hi Tea Menu
Mediterranean Vegetable Salad
Marinated Japanese Octopus
Soup of the Day
Cream of Mushroom Soup
Arabian Harira (Braised Lamb Soup with Lentil)
Bread Counter
Kopi Masala
Live Action Station
Teh Tarik Special
Dessert Counter
Assorted Malay Kueh (5 type)
Assorted French Pastries
Chocolate Foundew with Condiments
Fruit Counter
Selection of whole Fruit
Tropical Fruit Skewer / Platter

SADLY THE FOLLOWING ITEMS WERE MISSING AND VERY DISAPPOINTING FOR A 4 STAR HOTEL. HOPING THAT MANAGEMENT CAN CONTACT ME AS IT ACTUALLY SPOILED OUR HOLIDAY AND ANNIVERSARY.( NOT JUST 1 OR 2 BUT MANY ITEMS)
THE ADVERT SAYS "HIGH TEA BUFFET WITH ROAST LAMB"
After complaining, the Manager sent some lamb that was dry and i had to put butter and ask the waiter to heat it up as it was ice cold.

Parmesan Cheese
Prawn & Avocado Cocktail
Lamb with mint Yogurt & capsicum
Mediterranean Vegetable Salad
Marinated Japanese Octopus
Soup of the Day
Cream of Mushroom Soup
Arabian Harira (Braised Lamb Soup with Lentil)
Stall 5: Roti John with Condiments