Nerd Kung Fu Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nerd Kung Fu
Super stoked thank you folks!
The quality of the products is horrible. To be honest if I had seen your product in a store I would have never paid as much as I did for your shirts. Material is bad and the image fades after the first wash.
The alien t-shirt looked great. It’s a Christmas gift for my son it’s his favorite movie. Thank you nerd Kung fu.
Great shirt! Pleased with my service.
I purchased this for my nephew he is a huge fan of the movie 🎥.He was happy with this gift.
Never got my second shirt delivered.
Shirts are so soft and true to fit.
As I am in Australia, i was advised it would take a few weeks given the current state of the world. I still haven't received my order but hopeful it might arrive soon
I absolutely love this site!! Great t-shirts!!
Someone called me to make sure I ordered right. Accidentally ordered youth. Customer service, that's customer service!
great selection to choose from as well as great service
I bought a Battlestar Galactica T-shirt "So Say We All." After ordering, I got a nice note from the folks there saying they are BG fans, too. The shirt arrived promptly. I am pleased. So say we all.
Amazing selection and perfect sizes
My Son in Law lived the shirt!
Biggest selection of T-shirts, Hoodies, and Long sleeve's
anywhere !! It would take days just to look through all the different graphics. From TV and Movies, to Music and Kids stuff with everything in between!!
Nerd Kung Fu has them all, Check it out!!
I wanted cool Green Lantern T-shirts in 2XL. They have them. I ordered them and got them at the price shown in the time specified. They are what I ordered, fit, and aren't cheap fabric. Looks like they'll last, and I'm hard on things as they say on MST3K.

The Kung Fu is strong with these ones.
Excellent service. They even emailed me to let know the one shirt would come later. Thanks
The shirts are of good quality and my teenage daughter loves them. 4 stars for what seems forever to arrive with shipping paid.
Very happy