Nerd Kung Fu Reviews

71% of reviewers recommend Nerd Kung Fu
"correct product delivered promptly ... excellent"
"Strange promises and charges"
"Product was as advertised. Easy process."
"only thing way to expensive for Australia works out to be around 100 a shirt"
"Awesome shirts. Great service. I’ll use them again."
"The shirt is great quality and the design is better in person. It arrived way before it was due to."
"Shipping was a big issue. Still haven't received the package so I can't comment on the shirt quality."
"Ordered a shirt, took 3-days to print and then ship. Once shipped (paid) for expedited shipping, the shirt showed up as the wrong shirt. Now waiting for another one to be printed and hope it shows up a week after ordering it."
"Love shirts"
"Ordering from Nerd Kung Fu was easy, and notification was prompt and it arrived quickly."
"Like the shirt but it took longer to arrive than I expected."
"The shirt was exactly what it said it would be! No funny colors with the tee like some other places. It fit just right and the quality was great! Will definitely order from here again."
"Unfortunately, I didn’t have the best experience. I ordered a shirt for a theme party. I paid for expedited shipping and noted the date I needed the item by in the order comments section. I only ever received an order confirmation and my checking account was debited instantly. I never received any info in regards to my order actually shipping or any shipment tracking info. I reached out to my order contact and received an answer from them 3 days later stating that they think my order shipped but they could not find any tracking info on it. He stated I should have had it that day or today at the latest. I still have yet to receive it. As a result, I had to purchase another shirt from a different company. So now I’m out $27 on a t-shirt I’ll probably never receive and, at this point, no longer need."
"Bought this for my son and he loves it! The fit is true to size and is absolutely perfect"
"Great prints, and great service!"
"Quality shirts"
"7 days and it hasn't been shipped! I've ordered from at least 6 other tee shirt companies and usually they ship 3-5 days after ordering! Dont know what the delay is, but I'll think twice about ordering again"
"This was the first time ordering from this site, was a little skeptical but pleasantly surprised when I got my order. I need good quality long t-shirts for my giant kid and that's what I got. The only issue is free shipping takes a little longer to get when everything else online takes 2 days at most. I will be using this site in the future for sure."
"Love how quick the merch comes. I been blowing up the rock n’ roll T-shirt’s lately. The deals are great. Oh, and custom colors for certain stuff. Just got a KISS DYNASTY kahki green tshirt!"
"Fast delivery, awesome product, true to size and great customer service. Definitely will order again"
Nerd Kung Fu is rated 4.07 based on 58 reviews