Nerd Kung Fu Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nerd Kung Fu
Great service and good quality merchandise
Very satisfied
I ordered a tie dye shirt with a horse head. The shirt does not have the tie dye background. Very disappointed.
Super soft shirt, great graphics, great range of sizes!

Awesome communication when shipping got delayed for reasons beyond their control.

Can not wait to purchase again!
Great customer service! I was disappointed with the shirt. It said it was super soft but it wasn’t. It’s a typical T-shirt blend. I thought I was buying one of those nice soft tees for my guy.
Everything arrived perfectly and timely and the quality is fantastic
Hasn’t even shipped yet! I would definetly mention the extra three weeks on the website. Thanks
I was very disappointed with my t-shirt I bought as it's already starting to crack and peel after only 1 wash!
I'm happy with my t-shirts, but I do think your prices are high.
Shipped fast. Somewhat pricy shipping cost. Reasonable overall price. Was a good experience.
Love my 2 new shirts! Great colors and fit. Super fast delivery. And better yet, No Corona!
Order was processed quickly and shipped. Happy with service and will use again.....Go Nerd
Great store great customer service
I have a question about washing the shirts? the print comes off so easy....the last set of shirts I bought are completely blank black shirts now and the new ones I bought I already see it happening...I love your shirts but do you have some kind of tips and tricks on how to wash them...sucks to spend 200 dollars on shirts that last about e washes and then the print starts to come off
I purchased these shirts for my father for Father's day. They were a hit and he liked them very much. Screen printing was crisp and shirts were nice quality. He should get lots of use out of them.
Well, I still have not received my product. No word when it would arrive or if it is delayed or anything, so I’m not happy
Great quality shirt that got to me fast and is extremely comfortable
Great quality and fit!
Shirts are quality and the prints were as expected.
Nice shirts