Nerd Kung Fu Reviews

73% of reviewers recommend Nerd Kung Fu
"Bought the reservoir dogs shirt about a week ago and it’s still at the printer since last Thursday so kinda hoped shipping would be quicker but hopefully I get my shirt soon"
"No surprises. Shipping and delivery notifications are helpful"
"It was packaged well and it was delivered quickly. There is a great amount to choose from and the website is great."
"Just received the shirt I ordered for my husband,fast service and quality was good. Thank you ."
"Great service! I ordered a shirt from a game that I was looking for and it took just a few days for it to ship and arrive in a reasonable time! I also like the fact that the website gives an option to make an account to make ordering in the future much easier and convenient!"
"Great shirts!"
"Quality shirts, easy process. What's not to like?"
"The shirts I ordered are great in quality and shipping was super fast!"
"I love all the shirts I purchased, they exceeded all expectations. Shipped fast and this company is a pleasure to deal with. I will be back again for sure!"
"Great product, quality is top notched."
"Still waiting for order to arrive"
"Sent wrong item. Won't buy from here again!"
"They shipped my t shirt very fast , and the quality of the t shirt is amazing."
"I haven't really looked at it fully yet, it is a gift, so i only took it out but didn't unfold it. It is the right color and I received it as described."
"Got one shirt, still waiting on second tee shirt ordered the same day."
"Is good i like"
"A++ Shirt arrived quickly and well packed. The quality of the shirt was top notch and fitment was very accurate. Thank You."
"Very pleased loved the short and shipping"
"...shipping is slow. I ordered my package over a week ago and it still has not shipped. Customer service is great though and great products."
"Nerd Kung Fu has a great selection and speedy shipping, but the search system could use some refinement and additional features."
Nerd Kung Fu is rated 4.18 based on 22 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access