Nerd Kung Fu Reviews

69% of reviewers recommend Nerd Kung Fu
Click Here
"Great quality of shirts."
Posted 15 minutes ago
"It tales way too long yo get an international order. Also the webpage is not very informative on the order status"
"I ordered a coverup on a regular size (standard One size fits most). Someone crossed that out and they changed the order to a plus size - I am petite and it looks ridiculous on me. Is there any way I can exchange if for the correct size? Or get a refund? I can’t ever use it and I’m so sad cause I really love it 😞"
"Nerd Kung Fu always has cool shirts and I'm thankful as a big dude that they have larger sizes that also don't break the bank in extra fees. In addition, shirts come quickly and are to size. I've experienced way too many sites where the shirts are way smaller than their stated size but Nerd Kung Fu shirts have always fit to size perfectly."
"It arrived in time and the product was well priced and it looks great. My husband loved his gift! I love Nerd Kung Fu and I'll be buying from then again. Thanks, NKF!"
"This is now my most favorite shirt. I couldn't find it anywhere else in my size.thank you guys 😀"
"Great product. Prompt delivery. Very satisfied."
"I havent recieved my order yet. It hasnt even been shipped and for the price i pay i wish it was quicker"
"I can’t review something I haven’t received yet."
"I received the wrong size and sent an email stating so. I have not received a response but sent back the shirt. Hopefully the correct size will be resent to me."
"Love the Nerds. Great, relevant designs from all media categories. Quality cotton, too. Devoted customer."
"Never received..."
"Amazing service!"
"awesome will be ordering more stuff soon."
"LOVE THIS SITE!!!! What I want,however I want it. Only problem I have is limited shipping options.When USPS ripped me off for an expensive order,NKF took care of it on my word.INTEGRETY IS PRICELESS!"
"Got a great shirt for one great price!! Thanks!!"
"Great selection."
"I am very pleased with the product that you guys turn out and you have the best variety for people my size."
"Our order was correct, delivered in one shipment, and delivered within a week. Awesome service!"
"Shipping timing deceiving."