Nerd Kung Fu Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nerd Kung Fu
Order processing and shipping takes forever should have shopped ebay instead .
I have yet to receive an update on my order but for some reason I have been asked to review my order if I knew where was I would gladly review it. 1star for poor customer support
Haven't received it yet
Have not received my shirt
I placed an order on April 21, 2020 and expected a bit of a delay, since companies are running at less staff for the moment. Here it is, May 11th, and still no tracking number or shipping confirmation email. $80 for 2 shirts and the shipping was nearly $12. Received an email from Dave, who told me he would get me a tracking number once it ships either on April 29th or 30th, but haven't heard a thing. Disappointing really. I placed 2 orders with another apparel company that does everything in-house and have received both of those orders with 5 days. Almost a month has went by since I placed an order with NKF, and I have yet to see the merch I paid almost $80 for. But yet, they want me to review the company and the shirts. Alright, I'll make it happen.
Going forward in the future, I will likely not place another order with NKF. Just unfortunate that this was an expensive lesson to learn.
Shirt was not what was pictured in order, shipping took over 3 weeks. Will not use this site again.
I ordered a coverup on a regular size (standard One size fits most). Someone crossed that out and they changed the order to a plus size - I am petite and it looks ridiculous on me. Is there any way I can exchange if for the correct size? Or get a refund? I can’t ever use it and I’m so sad cause I really love it 😞
I can’t review something I haven’t received yet.
After one wash all the letters/writing came off the sweatshirt then I emailed you guys and I still haven’t gotten an email back about what to do and I even relooked at the paper wrong to see if I washed it wrong and it said nothing about how to wash it
I have not received my order and payed 20 dollars for 1-3 day shipping
Ordered a shirt, took 3-days to print and then ship. Once shipped (paid) for expedited shipping, the shirt showed up as the wrong shirt. Now waiting for another one to be printed and hope it shows up a week after ordering it.
Tell me what's going on, I have ordered (Order# 37446) 8 posters on 7/7/2019 but no information or status of shipment at all.
I'm very disappointed that the tee shirt I ordered cost 22 dollars, but is nothing more than a fruit of the loom with a graphic on it. I will not be ordering from nerd kung fu again.
Sent wrong item.
Won't buy from here again!
I can’t review my order without an account. Order processing took a week. The website is not mobile friendly and I can’t see the items I’ve ordered. With all of the websites today specializing in screen printing and customizable clothing, customer service and ease of use are key. Nerd Kung Fu does not meet pretty common industry standards. Product may be alright... but I still haven’t received it yet to tell.
Nerd Kung Fu is rated 4.24 based on 222 reviews