Nerd Kung Fu Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nerd Kung Fu
Love my Gamago t-shirt!
Never got it the product or was able to track it
Most amazing shirts
Excellent shirts. Love the sizes. Quality is great. Bought on two different occasions, and satisfied both times.
I ordered Star Trek playing cards and the two decks came promptly and in pristine condition. They were exactly what I was looking for and I am very pleased.
First order & I’ll be coming back for more. Great quality, great fit, great service & on time delivery. Super excited to have discovered Nerd Kung Fu. They’re AWESOME.
This was the quickest, cheapest and fastest delivery EVER!! Will definitely be buying from here again and already told others as well!
I had a problem with my order but it resolved quickly and the customer service person was very nice.
I received my shirt order and am very happy with them all.
I am a big man. I love the shirts and choises. I would like to see more colors and maybe quicker response times on the shipping but you have a customer for life.
Very cool design!
Easy ordering and good quality product.
Friendly service. Great quality t-shirts. Nice to find tall sized clothing!
great quality shirts and the printing holds up under extreme wear and tear. will continue to purchase shirts through you! thanks :)
The+shirt+i+ordered,+came+through,+correct+size;+satisfaction!
always fast and excellent serv. Never any problems. Thanks for the service.
Great customer service and a broad selection of quality products. Highly recommended!
Great shirt. Quick shipping.
Good stuff, would order again.
Great service