Nerd Kung Fu Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nerd Kung Fu
Quality shirt, good printing, it came in days, and the saying gets a laugh, perfect!
It runs small the size I ordered shirts are normally baggy on me but this one i can barely fit on. Other than that its cute and I love it. I just wished it fit better.
Had an issue with the shirt being ripped when it’s arrived. However it was fixed immediately. Overall, my experience was fairly decent. The shirt is a little overpriced for the quality but customer service was awesome.
Shirts fit nicely and true to size. I purchased 3 heather shirts. They use Fruit of the Loom T-shirts to print on. My Atari shirt had one flaw on the print where it looked like it was folded when it wasn’t fully dried and tore up the print slightly. No biggie! I’d recommend! Quality shirts with artistic designs
You were nice enough to call and explain the issue with the "Tobasco" shirt I ordered and offered me my money back. A lot of places would just blow the customer off, and wait for me to call. I appreciate that.
Even though the shirts arrived fairly quickly, considering the materials had to be imported, one of my shirts arrived with the print already flaking off before wash. At $28 a piece I hoped to keep these pristine as long as possible. Otherwise I could not complain, considering they even went to my size.
Great selection of designs and sizes. Kind of expensive though.
Good shirt and as pictured. I've gotten better quality t shirts before so not outstanding but good and I would recommend.
The shirt was a tad small but the recipient liked it anyway, andI appreciate the fast shipping.
very good
Nice shirt; Prompt Delivery; All one can hope for. Thanks
Good shirt. No package tracker but still very good. Plan on buying again.
Great store. Only wish they had more XL Tall sizes. Still, they are much better, than the vast majority of stores, when it comes to this size.
Great communication and delivery
The shirt looks excellent.
Great selection.
I am so glad NerdKungFu carries large sizes!!! (It's very difficult to find anything in size 5 or 6X that one would be caught dead wearing!) You are the go-to place for large size, fun shirts. Please stock pants soon! That said, I do find your website a bit difficult to navigate. I'm not the most tech savvy, so it's a minor quibble.
Like the shirt but it took longer to arrive than I expected.
Very nice shirts but run way too small. I ordered a youth size large (12-14) and they fits more like medium (8-10) I wish I had known how small they run and I would have ordered XL.
Nerd Kung Fu has a great selection and speedy shipping, but the search system could use some refinement and additional features.
Nerd Kung Fu is rated 4.24 based on 225 reviews